floridarob

Tawan Last Night

that was during bar hours and it was my first time 'offing' a boy from Tawan.

I asked the boy to meet me at my hotel next day afternoon at 1 pm but the mamasan still charged me 'off' fees and also the 'drink/show fees'. Of course, the boy fees was paid tomorrow afternoon at the hotel.

Why do I have to pay the 'off fees' when the meeting was during off-bar hours? 

In every venue it's mamasan's job to make sure boys are offed and fees paid, if you arrange off hours visit directly with boy than you will not pay off fee but if you run it officially like you did fee will be requested.

On few occasions I was offing massage boys at closing time and they still wanted off fee to be paid although at Arena they skip it few times but only when I had massage there during day but even this seemed to depend on the whim.

Someone pointed out that the terms I wrote were wrong.

Just to amend : The fee paid to the bar is called off fee, not bar fine. (Btw, is there a term for fee paid to boy? "Offing fee"?)

For short n long time, what I gathered from reading the posts are

Short = 2 hours; Long = whole night (varies with boy; depends on your agreement made with boy; some will stay till 6am or later).

bar fine is term used in girly bars, off fee is boy bar term.

Fee paid to boy is called tip.

Short time is everything from 'you cum, I go' to 3 hrs which is length of time after which you will be asked to vacate short term room.

Long time is overnight indeed, for me it's till breakfast and this is expectancy I present to prospective boy. I'd not be happy if boy would be leaving at 6 a.m. unless agreed in advance but some of us  may be relieved to have bed to themselves to catch some sleep at least in the morning.   

It's impossible to put an accurate length of time on a short time off. I would not be happy about only 30 minutes as it takes longer for me to get full enjoyment. I need the preliminaries of kissing, sucking and maybe rimming before anal sex. Although there have been occasions when I been glad to see the boy go, such as when he was unable to get an erection. On the other hand there have been times when short time turns into long time, once when the boy wanted to sleep in my comfortable air conditioned bed.

For long time it is definitely important to specify the leaving time for an overnight off before you take the boy from the bar or from GR.

I always do this as I'm always horny on waking up and like to top boys then. At other times I'm generally bottom.

I always do this as I'm always horny on waking up and like to top boys then. At other times I'm generally bottom.

Does it mean you have sex twice : before sleep and after wake up or just after wake up? If its twice, the tip would have to be proportionally higher than the initial agreed tip e.g. 3,000 for long time off, rite?

I don't think any boy will stay with you for 2 hours for short time.

Usually, from my experience, it only last slight more than 30 minutes when the boy cums.

It doesn't  not mean that  he needs to go right after,  although it happens, specially if offed early and has chance of going to the bar for another chance of off.

My experience with short time is very limited since I prefer massage instead but even my short times were everything from said 30 minutes to conversion to full time on boy's initiative "I want slip wit you".

I wonder if others had similar experiences

It's not length of time I pay as much attention to but who is making motions to leave first -  if it's him, this is kiss of death in my eyes and he won't be offed again / 1 exception so far and appropriate to the thread tittle- Tawan boy, proven that sometimes is better to forgive/

Ct2005 Yes my "routine" for Lt if you can call it that would be topped by the boy before sleep after extended preliminaries kissing etc, and then me topping him to completion on wake up. I usually have a good erection then, whereas before I often don't. Don't ask me why. I don't engage the boys on piece work so the 3000 would not apply!.

The maximum I pay for Lt is 2000, but we are talking Pattaya prices. I've only had one boy from Tawan and that was a few years ago.

For boys I have with me for more than one night I also pay the same per night, and buy them meals, drinks and maybe small gifts, so I think I treat them fairly.

TD  has it right ..   I mostly hire ST which runs from 30 minutes - 2hours and the time is dependent on my wishes for the most part.

If I met or know a Boy works in a Bar and I had him visit say at 6pm, I want him to be able to go back to his apartment and get ready for work so the visit will last until I am satisfied and then tell him no problem to leave.

It makes a difference to me how conversational the Boy is, because if we have had sex and are talking and laughing , he may easily spend 2 hours .  Many times I see a boy at 7-8 am and it is easy to see he likes the a/c , computer etc and a big comfortable bed and he will stay for a few hours. In these cases it is a mutual agreement and he will get a fee in my acceptable ST range unless of course we had Sex twice which deserves an added amount.

I don't ever remember having a boy stay over when I lived in Bangkok , that had any desire to leave early in the morning but then I probably rarely saw a straight Boy.

I don't think any boy will stay with you for 2 hours for short time.

Usually, from my experience, it only last slight more than 30 minutes when the boy cums.

May your luck improve, muscfair. I've rarely heard of such experiences from folks, unless it's been something furtive in the rest rooms at Big C.  ;)

Hi..i will arrived at bangkok on monday 7/3/16 and planing to visit tawan..is mekhin still work in there?..i'm really adored him..

yes but his attendance is spotty. During my early Dec trip  I visited bar at least 6 times and saw him only on my last visit.

Looked great as always

I just comeback from tawan..and i off tong and we had happy time in my hotel room..yes mekhin there but suddenly i feel not very interest on him because he lost his bodyshape even he keep winking n smiling at me all the time until i feel not very comfortable..

this happens quite often, we dream about the boy we saw lat time or we heard about on the forum and when we see him in flesh all of the sudden an interest evaporates.

But there's always another boy on the stage we never saw before and nobody mentioned him, we fell in love and off we go with new copnsolator

Tong tell me that he is mr thailand champion..first i don believe but when i google under his real name,nattakorn apsuwan,its true that he is thailand bodybuilding champion in 2012 and 2013..his also very famous in internet than i wonder why he not try to covered his face when his walk with me from tawan to nantra hotel..maybe thailand people dont bother about others bussines difference if compare with malaysian people expecialy malay..however last night i got very good moment with my mr thailand champion..he even give me french kiss make me wonder either he is straight or gay..lol..

No..his not chinese looking..he is 100% thai guy even his skin is not like chinese..you try google under name nattakorn apsuwan than you can see his picture..he suck my nipples but not my dick..i give him 2000 baht..you can off him tonite if you want but make sure you come early because he is very popular..

Guest Poolboy49

Went to Tawan tonight... Were a lot of hot guys but I went with a guy named Tim (?) . I have read, and dreamed, a bout Tawan for years and finally went last Saturday and again tonight and was not disappointed !! My only regret is that I don't live closer to Bangkok ! It is a 15hour flight!! But I will be back !! Tawan lives on in my memory now! The 2 guys I went with were both very nice and did everything I asked for and didn't rush me...I just wish I could of held on longer !! Lol

No..his not chinese looking..he is 100% thai guy even his skin is not like chinese..you try google under name nattakorn apsuwan than you can see his picture..he suck my nipples but not my dick..i give him 2000 baht..you can off him tonite if you want but make sure you come early because he is very popular..

im sure want to off him and stay for one night hugging him while sleep. dont worry, im have nice bed with ac room. 

He told me that his long time fee is 6000bht..lol..u can off 3 guys from tawan with that amount..

and they will appreciate your business probably more than those stars offed almost daily, I never paid more than 3000 for long time with Tawan men  and never been disappointed with long time with them / short time -another story though /

Guest Manila

Since I've been reading good comments about Tawan here, I decided to give it a try.

I haven't offed anyone there in maybe 10 years.....in the past they guys seemed too freakishly big, asking for a lot of money only not wanting to do much.

So I was pleasantly surprised when I saw about 4 or 5 guys I was into...plus the place was packed.

I really went being curious about #51 that has been talked alot here but didn't see him... must be popular,lol

Had a lot of fun with the guy I did take though...

And I know Firecat will ask for pics....so here ;-)

attachicon.gif2015-12-26 23.51.18.jpg

attachicon.gif2015-12-27 00.04.00.jpg

attachicon.gif2015-12-27 00.14.28.jpg

attachicon.gif2015-12-27 00.18.10.jpg

attachicon.gif2015-12-27 02.17.20.jpg

attachicon.gif2015-12-27 02.17.39.jpg

What is the name of the muscleman in your photos? I might be travelling to Bangkok next month and sure would like to hook up with him? How much did he charge you?

Guest Manila

I was wondering if this bodybuilder works at Tawan. If he does work there what is his name so I can find him. I accidentally came across a video of him on the net and I immediately fell in love with him. Unfortunately the poster did not include his name or where he got the guy so I am assuming it might be in Tawan because he is a bodybuilder. I took a photo capture of him (upper body only) while he was taking a shower in the video.

If anyone could help or recognize him, I'd highly appreciate it to place a name on his face and where I can find him.

Cheers!

post-16555-0-01464800-1463552881_thumb.jpg