floridarob

Tawan Last Night

How many times does the old cliche of "every one to his own" raise it's noggin when photos are thrown about willy nilly on message boards?

The dude in Tatar's post above ~ for myself ~ is just about the epitome of a Baghdad no-go zone. There is a absolutely nothing in that image which would attract me on any possible level.

And trust me, I'm no twink aficionado.

But ... Tatar please grab onto that hunk and don't let go. That cliche mentioned above has lots of merits, and the fishing's good.

Oops ... what happened to Tatar's post and photo?

Somewhere between me reading his post and replying to it, it has disappeared. WTF?

Seducing me may not work, lol, one on Tawan boys just tried to no avail.

No idea where this farang controversy is sourced, I must be sounding Indian but I'm not although I wish I was one, preferably son of those fabulously wealthy maharajas or  tycoons.

As far as I know , farang is term used as described by traveller above.

Since I'm heading home I may be posting trip reports soon.

I'm an Asian, and some Thais have mistaken me for being one of them. But on numerous occasions I've been referred to as "falang". L'etranger is French for an outsider. I think some Thais use falang on me to aptly consider me as an outsider/tourist.

Can't wait to read your new trip reports.

I just returned home so need to fight jet lag to put myself together but at least some tears will be included and lots of monodiet

Muscfair..vinapu sound like hawaiian,fiji or even origin of new zealand like samoa etc..nothing to do with indian..iam asian so i know..

close , close ! simple googling name will give  a clue  what is name's origin, not to mention that avatar is a giveaway 

Guest Manila

I'm asian and when I visited Thailand before I was always mistaken as one of them just as long as I kept my mouth shut. I always thought that Farang (or Falang) meant foreigner or outsider but now I see that the term specifically refers to "whites". I wonder what term is used for non-falangs ..... asians for example specially Filipinos (me) have similar features with malays, indonesians and to some extent Thais.

Since time immemorial human migration & territorial boundaries have been in constant flux. Human beings are similar in many ways & yet have distinctive traits. Some are well endowed but not always strong. Some are so skinny yet strong.

Southeast Asia has a varied population groups with the benefits of genetic contributions from the Indian continent and the Mongoloid Chinese territories, as well as stray immigrants from further afield.

But of late some of the very handsome and pleasant looking guys have had their share of cosmetic surgical enhancements.