DivineMadman

Trip (Massage) Report 2016

(Note - they say the minimum tip is 1000 but don't specify the time period.  For my own sense of fairness I usually read this to mean that if that's the tip for 60 minutes then 1,500 is appropriate "minimum-ish" tip for 1.5 hours, but I suppose if I was less than 100% satisfied I could pay less).  So for my purposes, I treat Adonis as minimum tip 1,500 for 90 minutes.

this is also rule of thumb I'm using 

Good start to your long stay in LOS, keep reporting please

Fly back to BKK myself in a few days.

BC is closed-ages ago now and the reported new place seems to never have materialised.

Suggestion: JEY in Sukhumvit 41, end of soi, lone standing 'villa'', advertises on ThaiMassageboy for more info. Check travelgayasia.com for a fairly uptodate overview of m2m places in the tourist zone-there are dozens more in suburban BKK for local clients.

Good and informative report this one!

Thanks man! And before I went I devoured your blog. It really helped! Plus think I might of saw you? Or I thought it might of been you for some reason.

Guest anonone

Just chiming in with "great report" comment.

Even though I don't visit Bangkok much and I am not a Massage Connoisseur, it is fun to read your reports.  If I ever make it back to the big city, certainly a valuable resource for all the massage places.

Well done !

Thanks to all for the encouraging thoughts.

Body Club doesn't have a sign.  They kindly sent me the attached picture to help me find it, but looking at it without my glasses, on my phone and with a brain now largely composed of sticky rice, I thought, "Oh good, what a nice big red sign," when of course it's just text superimposed onto the image.  Looking for the big sign I walked right by, and was saved only because my guy happened to be sitting on the stoop at the end of the block.  So look for the black glass door on the first block of buildings soi 97/1, not the non-existent big red sign, and you will find it easily.  

post-14237-0-94798700-1452996285_thumb.jpg

The massage was not rushed at all.  Pretty much the opposite.  We ran over the 90 minutes I had booked.  

.  The website says minimum tip hard 90 minutes 1,700 but I didn't know that when I went there and they certainly didn't point out minimum tip when I entered, so I gave the guy the usual 1,500 and he seemed happy,..... When I go back I'll confirm whether the same prices are on the price list at the shop or just wishful thinking on the website.

Great report again, reflecting my own experiences from Uniman - I never felt  rushed there, never disappointed.

I 'd go with what price list says , forget website. 1700 seems steep but considering farang infested area there , who knows. 

One quick report for now. Off to Isaan (Roi Et) for a few days.

Uniman. (http://www.thaimassageboy.com/Uniman%20Spa%20and%20Massage/boyplace.php?id=091) To finish off the Asoke cluster of massage spots (Banana Club, Uniman & Urban Male), I went to Uniman, in the Koreatown building near Sukhumwit Soi 12. Uniman is on the 4th floor, just to the right when you get off the elevators. I went about 5:00 in the afternoon, there were about 8-9 guys there. You select from the lineup of guys standing right there. The guys are very eager and almost compete to get your attention. (One exception - one twinkler type I swear ran to the back of the room. Maybe he doesn't like farang. OK with me.) Uniman is definitely the spot if you like mature older types. Most are very fit muscular. One guy with tattoos was downright scary (ha ha). Still for my particular tastes there were a few I could take in a pinch, so I think this is another one of those places where the owner tries to have a few of different types, but here definitely no really slim or fem. There was only one guy I really wanted, and I would have picked him out from a lineup at Prince or anywhere else. A 22 year very fit guy from Chiang Mai area. (Because he really was the only for me, I didn't get into any discussion with the boss about who did what.) The shop and rooms have seen better days. It's a bit tired and run down, but the same can be said of me, so not a big problem. Rooms are good size with shower. Bathroom in the hall. Shower alone but together after massage. Massage is on medium size mattress slightly elevated off the floor (much better than the high massage tables). Massage was very good and often times was at the sweet spot of combination massage and intense caressing. The massage was not rushed at all. Pretty much the opposite. We ran over the 90 minutes I had booked. The buy was much more sensual and affectionate than I was expecting, and Special Services were wonderful. I had a good massage here last year, so maybe they are the "we try harder" shop. Still the selection looks like it can be limited so if mature muscle guys are not your type, this might not be the place for you. I certainly will be coming back a lot (!!), but I only when I have booked the same guy in advance. 90 minute oil massage 650. The website says minimum tip hard 90 minutes 1,700 but I didn't know that when I went there and they certainly didn't point out minimum tip when I entered, so I gave the guy the usual 1,500 and he seemed happy, but I think I may have stiffed the guy. (Pun intended.) I'll make up for it next time. The minimum tips for "hard" seem a little off-market high here. When I go back I'll confirm whether the same prices are on the price list at the shop or just wishful thinking on the website.

Another great report, thanks!

May I know which boy on their website is the one you picked?

I have checked the website:-

"Outside : Total 2000-2600 B / 2 hrs
Minimum Tip (Soft) : 800 ฿ / 1 hr, 1,000฿ / 1.30 hrs, 1,500฿ / 2 hrs.
Minimum Tip (Hard) : 1,000฿ / 1 hr, 1,200฿ / 1.30 hrs, 1,700฿/ 2 hrs."

So for (HARD), 1,700 tip is for 2hrs. 1,200 tip for 90mins.

It is weird that they structure it like that. IT seems 90mins is the best option.