DivineMadman

Trip (Massage) Report 2016

@blueshrimp: thats the peril of choosing from just a picture-same like booking hotels here in TH from a site. Thats why I never do that. Check at place.

@ct200: some boys seem to think that when the final play is on its good to imitate poh-movies too with all that slang and etc. For me they better just stay quiet. Same for comments about ''how much'' you spawned.

But back to OP, the divine madman: any intent to try out a few more local Thai places? There are so many here in BKK you're spoilt for choice.

YouTube movies? With guys? Could you share the link, please?

@HiClub again: No, I do not do links, and I also even do not know if that youtube is still on. But its daft easy to find, IF still on, go to thaimassageboy, find HiClub and then follow links. But expect nothing as the same pix as on its www but slowly moving into the next. NO boys etc.

For now use bus 134 from the Mochit BTS to get there-get off at stop just after the old Carrefour, now Big C RattanaTIbet and before the Central (actually a Robinson), go in soi-turn right, in unnamed soi beside Familimart.

SEED and ISpa are just beside that Robinson complek-clear maps on TMB. Other side of main rd, just 7-8 mins further walk onward.

Surprised to see -just now-about Uniman. But lets see; about any of the m2m msg places in that area are moved out or closed; Albury, Banana, HIS, the Old BodyClub-I guess rents there get just too high. Or maybe that whole falling apart (as any Thai building seems to do after 4-5 years) complex it is in is going to get renovated?

Guest jpcastro

Hi guys. I'm just curious, a lot of these massage places allow you to get 2 boys. If your fantasy, after the massage, is just to watch the 2 guys go at it, is this even possible? Is this frowned upon?

Many of shops offer four hands massages.  What you and the respective owners of the four hands should all be agreed to ahead of time.  I can't imagine your request would be all that unusual.  You might try the larger shops just because for some (many) of the guys, it may be a bit awkward.  Maybe Arena, Hero, Adonis?  Don't know about Prince.  Presumably anything is possible on soi twilight (Bonny or Bangkok), but I do not know.  Email or Line ahead and I bet V Club 7 could arrange anything.  

Hi guys. I'm just curious, a lot of these massage places allow you to get 2 boys. If your fantasy, after the massage, is just to watch the 2 guys go at it, is this even possible? Is this frowned upon?

I would also suggest, when going for 4 hands, pick one boy and have him pick the second one. If you want them to perform whilst you watch tell the first boy what you want to do, if he is okay with it he can then choose a like minded boy for your fun viewing. Personally when having two boys for 4 hands massage I like to have fun with them both after the massage rather than watch

Guest jpcastro

Thanks DivineMadman and TMax. I'd definitely give this a try. I guess my best bet would be Hero? Although I understand Prince has the best facilities. There's just something about watching 2 guys go at it that interests me. I just hope I can master the courage to ask the receptionist/mamasan when Im already in the place.

Prince is a top massage place for sure. Hero would be a fair choice but you could also try Bonny massage and Bangkok massage in soi Twilight, BBB inn now has a massage service (little pricy) but I reckon you may also get what you want there too

It's hard to open up to a Mamasan the first couple of times you do this, but it usually gets easier each trip.

Keep in mind, the Mamasans have heard it all. Asking for 2 boys to play together is a very common request.

They worst that can happen is they say "no". You move on. But they are there to make money, so will work with you the best they can. Hero is a good choice to try as they have a lot of gay boys that work there.

I second Paulsf. The managers have heard it all before. They are usually very very happy to upsell to a four hands massage and will want it to work out for you. I also don't think that a boy would be forced by the manager to participate if he really didn't want to, so ideally everyone should be satisfied one way or another.

BBB inn now has a massage service (little pricy) but I reckon you may also get what you want there too

are you sure? they used to have it and I loved it but when there in December all boys were gone and no massages offered .

As for an OP question if you shy talking about your dream to mamasan try that with a boy who is massaging you. He will tell you if he has friend in the place who will be will be willing to either top him or bottom for him.

But as all others said - boys and mamasans heard it all before and probably much more .but in my opinion it would be better to talk directly to the boy or boys involved.

I recommend Banana Club, Kevin, owner there is very helpful and knows why you are there 

Their website still has it listed but things change so much anything is possible

I've tried to put some info and ratings on a spread sheet.  It's not done but I thought I would share it in case people have suggestions.

May the shameless one live on!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_bpYWk8gsUdZy1YVUJpY19HdTg/view?usp=sharing

thank you for all the efforts you made put in order to put this chart together

Hey DM, love the spread sheet, well done. Quick edit, would love to see this spread sheet pinned so that any newbies looking for info can have it at their finger tips.

Damn kind of you to go to so much trouble and effort to prepare such an excellent and useful chart DivineMadman. I am sure many will benefit enormously.

I wonder if the operator of www.gaythailand.com would be prepared to put a link to your marvellous chart on the home page so we can all find it easily in the future. Even better if it could include links through to the pages in the rather underused Gay Thailand Businesses - Gay Bangkok section and encourage other members visiting these first class massage establishments to submit their own field reports.

My thanks to you again. Splendid stuff.

Spa Bangkok (Silom Branch).  

Thanks for report, matches my experiences there. In fact, I do have an annual membership there because I like the high quality of the massages. Also, massages tend to be not only strong (as I like them) but also sensual, though the degree fo sensuality varies with the masseur of course. One guy I like in particular (and keep booking) is really good at that, as well as the expert HJ. 

As for the membership set-up, that's nor worry for the visitor as the give a free 5 day membership for tourists, see their price chart (bottom left) at http://spabangkok.net/silom/silomservice.htm so you can take advantage of their full services.

Which include the "premium menu for men" http://spabangkok.net/premiummenu.htm

Promotions both for members and tourists are updated regularly. http://spabangkok.net/silom/promotion.htm

As for the HE/sex, in general it is only HJ, but I had one guy there who (to my surprise) said "I want to fuck you. OK?". Well, yes it was OK hehe. Haven't seen his name in the dauly staff updates in Line for some time, so seems he may have left, though he was new only last year. 

Did a 4 hands massage recently, and (again to my surprise) they didn't remain fully clothed as usual, but were in underwear only. When it came to the HE part, one guy too that off for me to play with his dick, which got hard, too. Not sure if I could have asked for more, simply didn't as I came relatively quickly.

Had the odd Christmas music in January as well, but not anymore in February, so obviously picked that again, maybe not really realizing what it is. Probably just sounds like any farang music to them lol.

As the tantric requires specific expertise, it is only done by one specific guy (or used to be in the past, now maybe more than one) which is why it should be booked a day in advance to ensure he is there. Not all of the staff do it for sure. As for the limited duration of 20 minutes, that is a result of it being a sequence of clearly definded moves and strokes, they used to have a description complete with the tantric names of those moves on their website. 

@DM: what was your guy's name (if you asked)? 

Hey DM, love the spread sheet, well done. Quick edit, would love to see this spread sheet pinned so that any newbies looking for info can have it at their finger tips.

Thanks.  I'll be here until mid-late April so will continue working on reports and ways to present the data.  Will post it all as final new topic so it is a little easier to find.  Hope that helps.

Even better if it could include links through to the pages in the rather underused Gay Thailand Businesses - Gay Bangkok section and encourage other members visiting these first class massage establishments to submit their own field reports.

Good idea about the links to the business specific post-lets.  Will see if I can do so without adding more clutter to the already over cluttered chart.  

Had the odd Christmas music in January as well, but not anymore in February, so obviously picked that again, maybe not really realizing what it is. Probably just sounds like any farang music to them lol.

@DM: what was your guy's name (if you asked)? 

Thanks.

Agree - I think they just think it is pleasant music for westerners.  I am sure they are not playing "O Come All Ye Faithful" at all ironically.  ;)

If I did ask I don't remember name.