crayontt

Pattaya 6 Aug - 10 Aug

Is this invite directed towards overthehill farangs or young Thai guys?

Are there any young Thai guys on this forum?  Correct me if I am wrong but I don't think there is any.  Besides, I think Crayontt only wants to meet other forum members to hang around or go to bars with (not sexually involved, right :-)  )... However, in the LOS, you never know what would happen :-)

Guest anonone

Wow. If I am reading your post correctly, you will be in Pattaya for 4 months? Or 2 months, depending on how you are writing your dates.  Either way,  Nice!

I will almost surely be visiting at some point during that time, but no idea of exact plans yet.

Are there any young Thai guys on this forum? Correct me if I am wrong but I don't think there is any. Besides, I think Crayontt only wants to meet other forum members to hang around or go to bars with (not sexually involved, right :-) )... However, in the LOS, you never know what would happen :-)

Lovelies is a peculiar way to address fellow farangs. Gives me the creepies. Maybe it's an English queeny thing,

or Scottish or Irish. Even my grandmother wouldn't use such a word. Maybe a witch in a fairy tale inticing children into

her oven or a dungeon would use lovelies, certainly men would not.

As usual Willie sticks his bigoted foot in his mouth. A simple click on the OP and he would have seen that the OP is Chinese from Singapore.

Instead he puts his bigotry out there for Queens in England or Ireland.

Truth is he is bigoted against anyone who does not meet his acceptable definition of Gay.

Luckily nobody cares what he thinks!!

Lovelies is a peculiar way to address fellow farangs. Gives me the creepies. Maybe it's an English queeny thing,

or Scottish or Irish. Even my grandmother wouldn't use such a word. Maybe a witch in a fairy tale inticing children into

her oven or a dungeon would use lovelies, certainly men would not.

While I totally and utterly 100 percent disagree (perhaps biased as I love the word), I have to admit this post truly made me laugh out loud.  Even in disagreement, this was fucking funny.  (sorry everyone, I used the F word again)

As usual Willie sticks his bigoted foot in his mouth. A simple click on the OP and he would have seen that the OP is Chinese from Singapore.

Instead he puts his bigotry out there for Queens in England or Ireland.

Truth is he is bigoted against anyone who does not meet his acceptable definition of Gay.

Luckily nobody cares what he thinks!!

Don't be so harsh Firecat.  Willie is part of that group that like manly men only.  While I do also love me a manly man, I also have many friends who are more feminine than I am (hard to believe right?).  But, having spent so much time in the drag culture of NYC, I grew to love those that were a bit queenie and out there. 

Truly bizarre how firefat reacts. Such ardor, emotion and pure hatred.

Alas IGNORE only works when a poster is not 'quoted'.

And to think only recently he was inviting me to dinner, which of course I refused as he's certainly not lovelie.

I posed the possibility that Brits, Scots or Irish might use 'lovelies' and of course did not demean or impugn millions

of people. Check out definition of MIGHT andMAYBE and take a break from unrelenting hatred and obsessive stalking.

I posed the possibility that Brits, Scots or Irish might use 'lovelies' and of course did not demean or impugn millions

of people. Check out definition of MIGHT andMAYBE and take a break from unrelenting hatred and obsessive stalking.

Actually you said that those groups might use the word, but if they did, they were not men.  That is demeaning and I doubt that is what you meant. But, it is what you said.

That said, I am a bit jealous that Firecat invited you to dinner.  I guess he prefers the older more feminine guys to the burly bear chubs like me.  Oh well, I can't win them all.

And, on that note, can't we all just hold hands and make peace? Kumbaya

Actually you said that those groups might use the word, but if they did, they were not men. That is demeaning and I doubt that is what you meant. But, it is what you said.

That said, I am a bit jealous that Firecat invited you to dinner. I guess he prefers the older more feminine guys to the burly bear chubs like me. Oh well, I can't win them all.

And, on that note, can't we all just hold hands and make peace? Kumbaya

I've tried to make peace but to no avail.

I post an innocent comment like 'to each his own', and he goes in an apoplectic rage. You should see some of the hate pms

he sent me.

And of course even the most feminent of men are still men. I have known very queeny men and found they typically

demand ones full attention, are very dramatic and very vain. Silly men but still men.

I don't like manly farangs either, huge egos, hairy everywhere and like to have control and fabricate excessively.

Fabricate not flatulate btw.

Aren't we off-topic?

Slightly off topic I would say.

I love all men.  I've had some of the most manly men around as lovers (both paid and unpaid).  I've had some of the most feminine of men as lovers (drag queens and ladyboys).   I have friends who are the entire spectrum.  I just love all types and don't discriminate based on what their masculinity or femininity. 

Before my first trip to Thailand, I had a boyfriend for 5 years who was Filipino.  Firecat can tell you that even he didn't know if he was a boy or girl at times as when he first me me, this lad had been the apple of my eye and while he was androgynous, he was a true joy to be it. The one before that was typical Latin/Brazilian and totally masculine.  I went from one extreme to the other and both of them were with me for 5 years. 

Some of my best friends in NYC were drag queens and I even ventured out in drag with them a time or two. While not for me, I did enjoy letting them "make" me up for the evening. 

The older I get, I find my lovers are more masculine.  But, I still leave myself open for a bit of wiggle room should that perfect ladyboy walk into my life. :)

"Lovelies is a peculiar way to address fellow farangs. Gives me the creepies. Maybe it's an English queeny thing,

her oven or a dungeon would use lovelies, certainly men would not."

1. Maybe it's an English Queeny thing or Scotish or Irish.

2. Even his grandmother would not use such a word.

3. Maybe a witch would if she was enticing children into a dungeon

4. Men would never use such a term

All of these were innocent comments? Maybe his brain is unable to understand the bigoted drivel that he posts. Problem is he knows exactly what he is posting .

Instead he could have posted that he was not familiar with the term and was interested where it came from and thus how it was used.

Instead he in his infinite wisdom decided Men would not use such a term and the OP had to be Queeny and not worth his time.

The commotion is about someone who continuously disparages skinny boys, fem boys. ladyboys and any terms that refer to the same . He would like to see nothing but photos of masculine, straight , older muscle boys. He would like to see only descriptions that refer to the same type.

Absolutely nothing wrong with that preference, but everyone should recognize that others have different preferences and the one constant is being GAY.

He should learn to not comment on others use of Gay terms or types in a negative manner. Last time I checked , I don't remember anyone disparaging the type you like except in fun like Axe Murderer which of course I did in person. HeHe

Too much information from Michael in drag. Certainly not a 'lovelie' image.

Vinapu, this is all about my comments concerning the word lovelie.

And of course blind hatred from an obsessed stalker.

Unfortunately, the moderator allows this type of bad behavior.

This isn't the first time I've complained to the moderator about obsessive stalking.

it would be merciful to close this thread and stop the uglie

It would be much better if Willie took his prejudices and went away! Probably the Moderator took a look at what you contribute vs. what I contribute and Willie loses!!

Oh and by the way his bigoted post resulted in the OP never posting again in case anyone failed to notice.

I don't remember anyone disparaging the type you like except in fun like Axe Murderer which of course I did in person. HeHe

Axe murderer comment I liked then and I like now. If anyone would made disparaging comment  about  type I like,  my standard answer would be" if you don't like men what are you doing on the gay forum? "

I don't think comment like " your boy is to fem to my taste" or  'your boy is too butch for my taste ' is disparaging neither boy nor taste,  no need for knife to be drawn.

I must be  masochist because I love each time I proudly present   boy I like to ChristianPFC and  he inevitably says "too fat" 

Fear not vinapu. The obsessive stalker has been trying to push me off this forum for ages. You would not believe

the hate filled pms he sent me, desperately trying to force me to abjure.

He is definitely 'not nice' and certainly not 'lovelie'.

My requests to have this 'ugliness' put to rest have been ignored, leaving me to wonder if my earlier thoughts about

the actual owner/moderator were spurious or bona fide.

this is not nice

Facts are a funny thing . They never go away . There have been exactly 2 PM's between Willie and I.

They took place 8/31/14 and 3/4/15.

3/4/15 was a message to tell him that a Moderator had actually removed a photo he found dangerous. And his reply was that is a good thing

8/31/15 was a message I sent to him reminding him of incident where he made a complete Ass of himself in public. This was in response to a comment he made about Surfcrest banning me from Sawatdee.

My message was completely factual and I can easily have it backed up by members of this and other Boards. In fact one of them is the original Owner of this Board.

Those are the only 2 times we have communicated in PM's.

As usual he is full of S--T.