Alizizou

TAWAN BAR part 3 (nude pic)

Me too please... is that boys only TOP? Have i take them to hotel room... Maybe there is a place for sex there ? 

Tawan boys may use adjacent Sun Massage rooms for short time meetings, it will cost you 400 extra on top of off fee or use short time rooms in Patpong, BBB inn or Suriwong and Niagara hotels

I have no interest in the pictures, but I have a question:

Can these pictures be any nicer than the pictures Vinapu and others post on the thread "Some Model Photoshots"?  These pictures even turn me on, and I'm not into big guys...

Steveboy..im understand if u not into big guys..its not ur fault..im symphatized..lol..

Alizizou,  thank you for your sympathy, it much helps me live with my self-pity.

The realization that I am not into big guys has brought me to the edge of suicide.   After so many years of lusting intensely for cute twinks and other slim boys with impeccable smooth skin and hairless bodies, of holding them in my arms and cumming all over them feeling like the strong man making love to delicate sensitive creatures I make wild with my love,

i realize that I cannot change to an attraction to big bodies with abundance of brawn and ample mass that offer more inertia to my passion and scratch me with some tough hair sticking out of their rough skin.  How much I regret not being sufficiently flexible to make love to any warm body in the kingdom of live creatures.  I am so picky, so discriminating, so miserable!

steveboy, don't be too harsh on yourself. I am too is like you. I want to see what others see in those sculpted body. I want to feel the feeling that I feel when I look at those slim, flawless youg body everytime I look at those muscles.... But no matter how much i squeeze whatever desires i have left, i can't seem to find any. I'm very selective and I wish I can be more varied with my taste.

steveboy, don't be too harsh on yourself. I am too is like you. I want to see what others see in those sculpted body. I want to feel the feeling that I feel when I look at those slim, flawless youg body everytime I look at those muscles.... But no matter how much i squeeze whatever desires i have left, i can't seem to find any. I'm very selective and I wish I can be more varied with my taste.

marcolastrauman,  thank you for your support, your encouraging words.

I have to confess that my post above was not written with too much seriousness,  like the previous post it replies to.

All this comes about some discussion a short time ago, when some members strongly criticized others who were not admiring the pictures of big muscle men, but had some criticism for them.  The charges were lack of respect for those who enjoy big men, trying to promote one's own taste with disregards for others, etc. 

I hope that a bit of humor will convince those who want a rigid protocol  that this gay forum of limited audience is a good place to discuss what types of boys, men we like and dislike.  If not here, where else?  

Like you, I will dedicate all the desires I have left, which are many,  to the narrow selective kind of slim fit young gays I like, and no one has any say in this.  People should be free to criticize me for this, make any kind or unkind comment, and I happily will reply in kind.  

It seems.that it is easier to satisfy our desires for twinks, slim fit young gays than it is to satisfy desires for big guys. Does it seem that only Tawan Bar is a paradise with big guys,  while there are tens of places for slim guys to be had?

I have a theory:  the slim young gays simply appear by the procreative power of nature,  but the big muscular guys need gyms with plenty of weights and much sweat to build the muscles. Therefore there are fewer of these.

Steveboy..i think its time for u to change ur taste at least once for a lifetime..look at this hot body n try to imagine u make sex with him in a cold hotel room..lol..sorry for my broken english...

FYI the guys below is malay from kuala lumpur malaysia,not thai guy.

post-16353-0-61152000-1462415888_thumb.jpg

Alizizu,

Yes, your Malay guy is gorgeous!  

I like to think how he must have been earlier, before pumping iron... yum yum...

I can imagine having sex with him,  with all these muscles...

Only one concern:  what if we fall asleep in bed, and in my sleep he rolls over me,

and I end up suffocated?    Would my life insurance pay if i die like that?

Well...  they say that dying during sex is one of the best ways to go...

I cannot open imagine offing a guy like the one displayed above and having him in my bed - the attraction for me is zero as it is for females. I respect body builders for the huge effort they make to train their bodies to that unnatural shape but they also have to take drugs to achieve the development of this one.

This boy is more what I look for during my visits to Pattaya and I think he would be the choice of most gay sex tourists like myself, as compared with the muscle man.

post-11346-0-51468500-1462509680_thumb.jpeg

I don't know if I am in a minority of one but I like neither of the above two guys.

Take the average of the two guys and you have my perfect man.

(Posted before Alizizou's post and edited)

I think that you are definitely not the minority.  I also would go for the average between the guy Alizizu pusted and the one travelerdave posted. And if it has to be one or the other,  I choose the twink, although I may feel like doing it with a child.  Somehow he is more natural, the way a body is designed to be,  and he would look even better without the necklace and earrings. 

Travellerdabe..i think ur taste is very weird n make me vommit..look at this another hot malay boy..n maybe u will change ur taste

...lol

Alizizou,  another gorgeous body builder you posted. I would vote for him in a competition.

Sex is not everything.  For example,  I would immediately choose your guy over the one posted by travellerdave if I'm looking for someone to do heavy work in my yard.