manuelmendez

Your favourite tawan men

I tend to agree with z909. When a pic of one of their stars was posted here a few days ago, I was quite disappointed - I had read his name many times and simply expected more.

That said, I'm quite sure they have some guys I'd fancy. While the body builders do nothing for me, from reports they seem to have more regular, toned guys as well. Unfortunately, I've never seen a pic of one of them, while their famous body builders are all over the internet.

I certainly hope that some Tawan muscle boy who is manly, affectionate & kind looking would say that to me and really stay for the night :)

my limited experience is that if they committed to  long time they kept their side of bargain and stay till breakfast / my definition of long time always clearly communicated /.

it was short time when some  seemed to try to rush things but I think I found cure for that

can we offer 2-3 tawan men for a night? 

Like Barack Obama used to say 'yes , we can' but it may be expensive proposition  and negotiated with boys in question as they may not be comfortable with their co-workers in one bed even if they are performing naked on the same stage in the bar

Like Barack Obama used to say 'yes , we can' but it may be expensive proposition  and negotiated with boys in question as they may not be comfortable with their co-workers in one bed even if they are performing naked on the same stage in the 

oh k. as long they feel comfortable with us for 1 night. that shall be.

you don't like men? I'm shocked !!! / just kidding/

You are surely kidding.  But it seems a sincere reaction to those who are not crazy about the men in Tawan.

Maybe I can explain.  There are some strange creatures who like me have just one piece of sexual orientation out of place.  I am a man and turned out to be like one except for an important detail.  I like most attributes of women, except what they have down there.  I don't care at all for the sexual feelings of a woman but I empathize with the sexual feelings of a man. If a man is young and boyish, is slim and well proportioned, has very soft skin and and no hair except on the skull, no piercings or tattoos, he is my type!  Nothing macho, muscular, rough for me, because I feel in competition and clash with a man like that. 

I feel so thankful for having that piece of sexual orientation out of place!  If I were a normal straight man it would be so boring with always the same thing until death should us part... so much fun I would never have!   :)

You are surely kidding.  But it seems a sincere reaction to those who are not crazy about the men in Tawan.

don't read my comment as an invitation to war between admirers of twins vs. hunks.

We all like what we like and no need for apologies or explanations, old Latin adage ' de gustibus non disputandum est' is still valid .

Border between sexy and vomity is non existing and for every patron leaving bar screaming with horror is another one rushing into door salivating.

All boys have their chance as well their older and younger brothers.

Reading z909 comment on another thread I just got that idea though -there's one  advantage men of Tawan have i.e. no uncertainty about the age 

I like all muscleman..even their age around mid 30s..but not older than that..twink boy with thin fem body make me vomit..better you make sex with women than..lol..

The fact that we are all alive is an indication that the idea of making sex with fem bodies does not make all men vomit.  In fact, many of us get hungry for making love to a thin fem body... as long as the body has a cock.

The fact that we are all alive is an indication that the idea of making sex with fem bodies does not make all men vomit.  In fact, many of us get hungry for making love to a thin fem body... as long as the body has a cock.

As long as its more than 6 inches hahaha

Actually know some punters who likes bulgy almost chubby guys. So i guess i man's poison is another man's meat.

all boys available have their takers,

I remember my surprise once at BBB Pattaya when during show lots of cute and handsome boys were sitting alone but all chubby out of shape daddies were keeping company to somebody. 

Probably all of us witnessed situation in the bar when somebody was offing boy we consider least attractive in the line.

I hate pizza , this doesn't make me enemy of pizza lovers, it just lowers chances we will share the same dish at the dinner

/ Madrid Tavern in Patpong 1 and their pizza exempted from contempt / 

I haste to add that charms of Madrid Tavern pizzas were introduced to me by Christian PFC who once suggested meeting there