Guest ryanasia

Ask a former money boy anything

I'm a bit late into this conversation but I would like to ask Ryan this question: if there's one thing in your life you could undo or have done differently, what would it be?

Guest ryanasia

I'm a bit late into this conversation but I would like to ask Ryan this question: if there's one thing in your life you could undo or have done differently, what would it be?

I wouldn't have opened this thread.

Guest ryanasia

I would have saved more money back in the days I was making good bank. Money boys waste a lot of money in order to prove their status to others. If I had it to do again I would have ignored that and saved more. That being said I had a lot of fun wasting that money so no real regrets.

Ah, that sounds very familiar, I'd bet many if not most Thai money boys have the very same regret later in their lives. Maybe that regret is more real in their case though, with the exception of a few lucky ones.

Ah, that sounds very familiar, I'd bet many if not most Thai money boys have the very same regret later in their lives. 

I think a lot of people have regrets of wasting money in the past and usually it's too late to repair it. We buy too many things too often and seldom later on we can say we had fun wasting it.

You are right about Boys having that regret as their earning potential usually diminishes with age and I'm not even sure thay had so much fun entertaining us in their best earning years.

Guest ryanasia

I think a lot of people have regrets of wasting money in the past and usually it's too late to repair it. We buy too many things too often and seldom later on we can say we had fun wasting it.

You are right about Boys having that regret as their earning potential usually diminishes with age and I'm not even sure thay had so much fun entertaining us in their best earning years.

Don't spend too much on boys. LOL

Don't spend too much on boys. LOL

advice is sound but it will always be problem of quantification , how much is 'too much ".

When I compare my spending with Christian as per his blog I feel too prolific, but when calculate my cost of boy-hour, , I feel much better  

advice is sound but it will always be problem of quantification , how much is 'too much ".

When I compare my spending with Christian as per his blog I feel too prolific, but when calculate my cost of boy-hour, , I feel much better  

I can only imagine the length of the spreadsheet you have to use to calculate your cost of "boy-hour"    :lol:

I can only imagine the length of the spreadsheet you have to use to calculate your cost of "boy-hour"    :lol:

I'm old school and still can calculate, say 3.874*5.158 using just pen and paper, no need for spreadsheets

Probably for most of us, the money required to enjoy a good sex life in our home countries is huge compared to what we pay in Thailand.

I have three regular guys I can call on during the week. They stay the night and most of the following day if I'm living at my place out of the city.

By the time I pay their transport - I spend a lot of my time in a resort area which is over an hour away from town - plus "tip" them, plus buy them food and drink, plus the odd gift, plus accommodation costs of we decide to spent the night in a hotel down south, etc, etc, it soon adds up.

By comparison, holidaying overseas is a far cheaper option. No matter how much I spend on boys in Thailand, it's a bargain.

BTW, I only have one guy at a time, not all three! And not every night of the week like I do when I'm on holidays. Asia and Asians make me horny.

My first experience of commercial sex was in Amsterdam in the mid-nineties. The basic fee ( before drinks, which included beer at £6) was £100 for one hour....as Ryanasia will confirm.

My first visit to Pattaya was in 1996 and I paid about 800 bht. Today, that has gone up to 1000 bht plus....a small increase in twenty years. I wonder how  much Blue Boy in Amsterdam would be charging now if it was still running?

Ah, but Londoner, you "took a boy out of the bar", as it is often called. Surely that has been much more expensive over the years than the occasional Amsterdam session... The proverbial dead buffalo and similar expenses...

I figured with my colloqiual wording the reader would determine I am caucasian.

I was sure I read in one of your earlier posts that you said you were Asian. I must have misinterpreted something.

Guest ryanasia

I was sure I read in one of your earlier posts that you said you were Asian. I must have misinterpreted something.

I am as white as white can be. 

Guest ryanasia

My first experience of commercial sex was in Amsterdam in the mid-nineties. The basic fee ( before drinks, which included beer at £6) was £100 for one hour....as Ryanasia will confirm.

My first visit to Pattaya was in 1996 and I paid about 800 bht. Today, that has gone up to 1000 bht plus....a small increase in twenty years. I wonder how  much Blue Boy in Amsterdam would be charging now if it was still running?

I think the prices would actually be more competitive. 

Guest ryanasia

Probably for most of us, the money required to enjoy a good sex life in our home countries is huge compared to what we pay in Thailand.

I have three regular guys I can call on during the week. They stay the night and most of the following day if I'm living at my place out of the city.

By the time I pay their transport - I spend a lot of my time in a resort area which is over an hour away from town - plus "tip" them, plus buy them food and drink, plus the odd gift, plus accommodation costs of we decide to spent the night in a hotel down south, etc, etc, it soon adds up.

By comparison, holidaying overseas is a far cheaper option. No matter how much I spend on boys in Thailand, it's a bargain.

BTW, I only have one guy at a time, not all three! And not every night of the week like I do when I'm on holidays. Asia and Asians make me horny.

Over seas holidays aren't saving you  money. They are in addition to rather than instead of it.

Are they Thai/Asian?

So this is in your Home Country, not in Thailand???

The guys are, unfortunately, not Asian. That is why I travel to Asia.

They are Caucasian and although they have just about everything I require - good heart, swimmer's body, handsome, big cock, versatile, etc I still want to have sex with Asian guys.

I grew up having sex with Asians so naturally, that's where my interest lies. Had I never left Australia, I guess I'd prefer Caucasians.

My experience with westerners in very limited - basically only when I've travelled to Europe and with my three guys here.

With Asians, I'm totally on the same wave-length. The guys pick up on it too, often commenting that I'm not like other farang. We both sense a connection, but I can't explain it. It's just there. Often we can communicate without words, just a common feeling.

On the other hand, my Australian friends also notice a difference in the way I interact with them and have also commented on it. At first, it was very difficult for me but I soon learnt that everything has to be spelt out. We do not share that common feeling or "kan" (感) as we call it in Japanese.

Guest ryanasia

I grew up having sex with Asians  lol Enough said. As "we" call it in Japanese? Disturbing that you think you are you are Japanese. Remember I lived there 6 years and am fluent and can read and write it. 

Guest ryanasia

I have heard your lectures and stupid crap involving Japan but you couldn't find your way out of a gay sauna there.