nywht4azn

The wildest thing you've done (or fantasized about) in Thailand

I'm thinking of making a trip to Thailand (probably BKK, maybe also Phuket) later this year and in preparation, would love to hear about the wildest things other members have done or fantasized about doing in Thailand. I am recently single and want to take advantage of my single status with a real blow-out trip. 

About me - I do love massage and have experienced a few 4 hand massages that usually ends up disappointing. I really get a thrill out of trying/doing things I have never done before.

I did read about one spa in Silom that provides a lingam massage - sounds like it is almost therapeutic, but that is definitely a spot I'm interested in trying. 

The wildest thing I've done? It had to be my first trip to Chiang Mai. I somehow got involved with a young farang guy. I remember I was staying at the lotus hotel. It was late at night and the Adam's apple was closing and the guys leaving.

We ended up at the pool hall playing pool. One thing g led to another and we were playing strip pool. When we were down to our underwear the other guys there warned us but we assured them we were not going to have sex there.

I lost and soon we were headed back to my room at the lotus with 2 Thai guys following us. Me and my guy were having fun but the other 2 were in the shower and argued so the Thai guy with him left. The young farang guy got in bed with us and shortly fell asleep. We had no choice so we had sex on top of him.

Someone reported about Dr.Bear massage in Ratchada (extensive post, search if interested), but I haven't hear about similar service in Silom.

I fantasize a lot, but have done only very little than could be called "wild".

Spa Bangkok|Bangkok Retreat is a high end spa that offers tantric massage for men.  It's very nice.  The tantric massage is a "legit" tantric massage without release, but you might find that when the tantric massage is combined with another massage that you will leave happy anyway -- if a bit poorer, because it is an expensive shop.  But very very nice.  It is in the same building as Arena.    https://spabangkok.net/premium-spa-for-men/

Dr. Bear offers a \similar massage from their menu of massages.  Depending on who you get for the massage it's a great place or a mediocre place.  (That's true at most shops but my own experiences at Dr. Bear have been particularly inconsistent.)  I believe that there is a private room available, which I've never seen, but otherwise the massages are given on massage tables separated by curtains.  Not my favorite set up.  Some people find it hard to get to,  but it's not that bad.  I can recommend the manager there as one of the best masseurs in Bangkok.  https://www.travelgayasia.com/venue/dr-bear-massage/

Well a gentleman never tells of course, so, seeing as how that totally rules me out then .....so, where to begin.....

So, after a very drunken night out in a late night karaoke club with a regular Thai "friend" we ended up joining in the company of 4 other thai's and all ended up having one hell of a night out with them all, both in the club and thereafter.

So without going into ALL the details so there was me, suddenly thrust into an unexpected 6 sum ( although are random 6sums EVER expected i wonder!?) with myself, 3 gay guys, a ladyboy and a ( hot) straight guy all ( well the gay guys anyway) laying naked and lubed across my (very large) bed in Mosiak, I mean it IS Pattaya so what's a guy to do, it would be rude not to !  

So during a leisurely three hour fuck fest and after my happily fucking my way across and through the line up of gay guys who were all taking turns at fucking the shit out of each other too in between times, as I fucked across the line and over to the last gay guy I found myself right up close and personal and parallel with the lady boy on her back and the straight guy who was ( very impressively if I may say) fucking her too.

Actually my own thrusts ended up falling into a (somewhat purposefully) almost perfect rhythm with the straight guys as we both fucked our respective partners and he and I actually ended up gently rubbing each others shoulder and back in gentle encouragement as we both shagged away together in unison - which was all strangely as hot as hell for some reason.

So, that was all fine and I did suggest to the straight guy that he might like to try to swap sides for an evening but he was having none of it. So, off he went to the bathroom as I finished up, however a little later and a bit out of boredom and a bit out of sheer "ah why the hell not I'm in Pattaya" I progressed on across the line up and slid on over to the lady boy, which which she was certainly up for, although I did notice that she was perhaps just a little more hesitant than she had been when getting nailed by the straight guy but I just that put down to him just being an overall better shag than I was of course but she still seemed to enjoy herself none the less.

So, I carried on for a bit and after a while the straight guy returned from the bathroom and I did notice him closely watching us as I shagged her and I assumed he was getting off on that in some way so I carried on for a while longer.

So, when we were done the ladyboy got up and went off to the bathroom and when cleaned up both she and the straight guy got up and left ( with a genuinely small tip of thanks from me for the nights overall entertainment) - only for one of the gay guys to THEN tell me that ACTUALLY the straight guy was the ladyboys full on and genuine long term boyfriend and that they'd only been out together for a night out and certainly hadn't intended to join us or get caught up in our company and he certainly had never intended his girlfriend to get nailed as he nipped out to the toilet by some bloody farang !!    OOPS !!

Ha but thankfully as this did all happen in Pattaya I'm sure that a) the straight guy got over the annoyance of watching his GF getting fucked after about 10 minutes flat and or enjoyed watching and b) they probably DID know what was going down all along anyway, either way I'm still here to tell the tale so no face was lost and no harm was done and a good night was had by all - well, most certainly by me :-)

I fantasize a lot, but have done only very little than could be called "wild".

Short of that being by choice I would have to ask WHY NOT, I mean hell Christian you moved to Thailand for the hot guys I'm sure rather than great job prospects so when in rome and all that......you've lived there a long time now Christian, time marches on and you're not getting any younger so what are you waiting for, get stuck in there and enjoy the smorsasbord of hot sexual opportunities for all that Bkk etc has to offer surely  - no ?? 

Guest ryanasia

Well a gentleman never tells of course, so, seeing as how that totally rules me out then .....so, where to begin.....

So, after a very drunken night out in a late night karaoke club with a regular Thai "friend" we ended up joining in the company of 4 other thai's and all ended up having one hell of a night out with them all, both in the club and thereafter.

So without going into ALL the details so there was me, suddenly thrust into an unexpected 6 sum ( although are random 6sums EVER expected i wonder!?) with myself, 3 gay guys, a ladyboy and a ( hot) straight guy all ( well the gay guys anyway) laying naked and lubed across my (very large) bed in Mosiak, I mean it IS Pattaya so what's a guy to do, it would be rude not to !  

So during a leisurely three hour fuck fest and after my happily fucking my way across and through the line up of gay guys who were all taking turns at fucking the shit out of each other too in between times, as I fucked across the line and over to the last gay guy I found myself right up close and personal and parallel with the lady boy on her back and the straight guy who was ( very impressively if I may say) fucking her too.

Actually my own thrusts ended up falling into a (somewhat purposefully) almost perfect rhythm with the straight guys as we both fucked our respective partners and he and I actually ended up gently rubbing each others shoulder and back in gentle encouragement as we both shagged away together in unison - which was all strangely as hot as hell for some reason.

So, that was all fine and I did suggest to the straight guy that he might like to try to swap sides for an evening but he was having none of it. So, off he went to the bathroom as I finished up, however a little later and a bit out of boredom and a bit out of sheer "ah why the hell not I'm in Pattaya" I progressed on across the line up and slid on over to the lady boy, which which she was certainly up for, although I did notice that she was perhaps just a little more hesitant than she had been when getting nailed by the straight guy but I just that put down to him just being an overall better shag than I was of course but she still seemed to enjoy herself none the less.

So, I carried on for a bit and after a while the straight guy returned from the bathroom and I did notice him closely watching us as I shagged her and I assumed he was getting off on that in some way so I carried on for a while longer.

So, when we were done the ladyboy got up and went off to the bathroom and when cleaned up both she and the straight guy got up and left ( with a genuinely small tip of thanks from me for the nights overall entertainment) - only for one of the gay guys to THEN tell me that ACTUALLY the straight guy was the ladyboys full on and genuine long term boyfriend and that they'd only been out together for a night out and certainly hadn't intended to join us or get caught up in our company and he certainly had never intended his girlfriend to get nailed as he nipped out to the toilet by some bloody farang !!    OOPS !!

Ha but thankfully as this did all happen in Pattaya I'm sure that a) the straight guy got over the annoyance of watching his GF getting fucked after about 10 minutes flat and or enjoyed watching and b) they probably DID know what was going down all along anyway, either way I'm still here to tell the tale so no face was lost and no harm was done and a good night was had by all - well, most certainly by me :-)

Great story. This one is going to be hard to beat. Don't think the "straight" guy has too much to complain about as what the hell was he doing there in the first place? What did he expect going into that room? I am chuckling just thinking about the atmosphere in there. lol

Short of that being by choice I would have to ask WHY NOT, I mean hell Christian you moved to Thailand for the hot guys I'm sure rather than great job prospects so when in rome and all that......you've lived there a long time now Christian, time marches on and you're not getting any younger so what are you waiting for, get stuck in there and enjoy the smorsasbord of hot sexual opportunities for all that Bkk etc has to offer surely  - no ?? 

A few times I entered groups activities in saunas that were nice, but due to dim light don't count as wild in my books. Otherwise, I prefer one-to-one. Note that description of wild activities usually have a lot of alcohol as prelude, which rules me out.

otherwise, I prefer one-to-one. Note that description of wild activities usually have a lot of alcohol as prelude, which rules me out.

You are not alone in that on both counts.

I actually drink quite a bit but when comes to discussing world peace in the bed I prefer to be sober having impression that i will enjoy it better

My 'wildest' thing so far, is pretty tame really I suppose.

I have had two good nights in Eros, this picture from the last visit. Cocks out, stroked, handled and sucked, mine and a couple of theirs, with most of them cumming. About 3k baht for drinks and tips.

post-15581-0-73148100-1475736885_thumb.jpg

Fantasy wise; ah so many, but to return to Eros and the group of boys above, I would have so loved to have taken it to another level, moving from BJs in the bar to a 'condom moment' - (or five!) - right there in the bar.

Wow! Very nice pic! Would have been nice to be there as well. :)

My 'wildest' thing so far, is pretty tame really I suppose.

I have had two good nights in Eros, this picture from the last visit. Cocks out, stroked, handled and sucked, mine and a couple of theirs, with most of them cumming. About 3k baht for drinks and tips.

IMG_1806 (1).JPG

Fantasy wise; ah so many, but to return to Eros and the group of boys above, I would have so loved to have taken it to another level, moving from BJs in the bar to a 'condom moment' - (or five!) - right there in the bar.