bucknaway

Don't call this a trip report

Thanks for your trip reports Bucknaway ... I was in Chiang Mai last month for 5 days and visited almost the same places  ... I also stayed in PJ's Place and was very happy with my room and the attention and hospitality of owners Jiab and Peter and their staff Muang .

When I was there with its new management House of Male was under renovation . I understand from your post that renovation is still ongoing .

I visited New My Way , Adams Apple and Circle . My favorite place was Circle , very handsome boys , very polite and not too pushy staff and a quite good show ... Boys are mature , have muscular bodies and most of them are top . I am top too and was very happy with my two offs from Circle . Boys in New My Way also were nice looking but maybe I went there early around 9.30 PM all off them were busy with their cell phones , no attention , so I left in 20 minutes and still no attention while I was leaving , these cell phones :) . Adams Apple has more boys than the others , most of the boys are skinny twinks . Although I prefer more mature boys I liked some of them but did not off any .

For massage I tried 3 different places and liked 69 .      

Two brothers massage is still open. The authorities "stopped by" recently and the boy's disappeared which closed the massage. I learned about this as I was being "aftered" upstairs and once we finished came downstairs to find an empty bar.

Operation up and running two days later when I went back.

As I said, I was at Oscars bar when we learned the news of the King. I befriended a guy from Australia who was here for the first time and leaving in the morning.  I took him to Jomtien complex.  He had never seen it and wanted to find it before he left.  When we got there it was winding down at about 8:50pm.  He was in need of a bathroom and wanted more beer.  He seem to crave more beer and could not stop making jokes about the situation in the kingdom.  I warned him repeatedly that bad things could happen to him if he continue to spout out loudmouth jokes about the situation.

When we made it back to Boyztown the soi was dark and the bars closed with staff leaving while some still stood and talked.  The massage places were also dark but the staff were still on the job begging those who pass to come in for a massage.   I left my new friend on his own and walked to walking street.  

Walking Street was similar to Boyztown but some places were still open and faint sounds of music could be heard from behind some doors.  

I went back to my room at the Ambiance, flirted with the hotel staff and settled down in my room.  I turned on my phone and the social apps exploded with guys trying to meet for the night  I am sad to say that right now I forget what I did that night or with who.  I made a post about my nights activity but my laptop died and I lost that post and have not had a chance to write another post until now.

I will now talk about Friday night in my next post.

It's 12:30am and I am back in my room waiting to hear from a guy on Hornet.  We have been trying to find a time to meet but I hate to have sex when it's prime time to explore the bars and areas at night.  So i put him on hold as I explored pattaya.  I found most of the soi's to be dark.  When I first walked through boyztown the bars were dark and the doors were closed.  So I went to walking street.  Something was going on but it was on the hush.  I walked around the daynight area and a few cute guys did some flirting with me.  I think they recognized me but I was not going to bite.  I figured if they were guys that everyone wanted, why were they out searching on the street?

I went back to walking street and another guy there called to me and I could tell he was chatting me up for an invitation but I walked on.  Again...  I sang the song "Gloria" and asked..  If everybody wants you, why isn't anybody calling?  (In my head..  I asked that in my head...)

I even found time to stop and get a foot massage from the shop near boyztown for 200 baht.  It was ok but they were pushing for an Oil Massage.  

After that I took one last walk through boyztown.  I passed xboys and was beckoned to enter the old xboys bar.  The bar looked dark and quiet but the tout assured me there were guys inside.  If they were the same guys I saw on stage last night I would consider it a waste of money so I didn't enter.  I found that BoyzBoyzBoyz had a bit of activity going on and they waved for me to enter but I left the area and headed back to my room.  

I just got a message from my Hornet friend that he is on his way up to my room so I gotta go.

Guest Sammm

Bucknaway: Why haven't you continued your trip report? Or are you still waiting in your room for your Hornet friend? Just a little joke.