a447a

Bangkok report Dec 2016

I've almost given up wanking my Bangkok afternoon boy. He's always stopping me to adjust my grip. This finger has to be here, and this finger curled around the shaft like this. Oh, and the thumb has to be placed over this finger. It's a nightmare. I've been wanking him for at least 6 years and I still can't get it right!

Interesting that in 6 years of afternoons the boy is still not pleased with your technique.  Is he cut that he is so difficult to please?

I feel sorry for all the dicks that are cut,  because my uncut one is so easy to please... especially by myself after so many decades of practice.  And because it is so easy I like to be wanked too!

I will arrive in Bangkok in two weeks. Only for 1 night as the next morning I will fly back to Europe.

Only 1 night so my 1st question is: where should I go and (I understand it is always a hit and miss) have the best chance to see a good show.  X-boys ?

What is the best bar to pick up the twink-type boys ?

Will stay at BBB Inn.......

I will arrive in Bangkok in two weeks. Only for 1 night as the next morning I will fly back to Europe.

Only 1 night so my 1st question is: where should I go and (I understand it is always a hit and miss) have the best chance to see a good show.  X-boys ?

What is the best bar to pick up the twink-type boys ?

Will stay at BBB Inn.......

Shows can be hit and miss. If you like your twink types, like myself, check out Hot Male 2. They will come sit with you, buy one you like a drink and see where it goes. It's the place with the big sofas, second bard on the left on Twilight. If you see nothing you like, keep walking :p The boys who work there are usually all sitting at a table in front of the bar. Chances are they will try to drag you in anyway as you walk past. The nice thing for me is many of them have a reasonable grasp of English.

Have a fun night!

you'll get different answers from everyone here on "best" for this or that.

I haven't seen the show at screwboys this but they usually have a good mix of guys - something for everyone.  saw ggobkk the other night with a guy from screwboys who i thought was as handsome as I've ever seen.  I mean, wow.

Other bars with the most twinks:  Classic Boy and X-Size and then Fresh Boys and X-Boys (in roughly that order).  Classic Boy makes twinks its niche, so it's usually thought of as THE twink bar.  Haven't seen the show this year but it is usually pretty good.  Classic Boy has worst mamasans.

X-Boys has a good very long show, good selection of all types of guys.   Mildly irritating mamasans.

Fresh Boys also has a good selection of all types.  I think the show is good but has been inconsistent lately - maybe they've been dealing with guys on holiday.  Don't know.  Even so I like the place a lot.  But that's just my opinion.  

X-Size has some cute guys and a couple of gorgeous one, but as near as I can tell they seem to have given up on the show.  When I went (with floridarob) there the "show" was three songs with guys simulating sex acts, erect condom-clad penises, but that was it.  very odd.  Still worth going for the guys, but don't expect a good show, and be sure to negotiate down the drink price to 300 because the show is so bad....

you'll get different answers from everyone here on "best" for this or that.

I haven't seen the show at screwboys this but they usually have a good mix of guys - something for everyone.  saw ggobkk the other night with a guy from screwboys who i thought was as handsome as I've ever seen.  I mean, wow.

Other bars with the most twinks:  Classic Boy and X-Size and then Fresh Boys and X-Boys (in roughly that order).  Classic Boy makes twinks its niche, so it's usually thought of as THE twink bar.  Haven't seen the show this year but it is usually pretty good.  Classic Boy has worst mamasans.

X-Boys has a good very long show, good selection of all types of guys.   Mildly irritating mamasans.

Fresh Boys also has a good selection of all types.  I think the show is good but has been inconsistent lately - maybe they've been dealing with guys on holiday.  Don't know.  Even so I like the place a lot.  But that's just my opinion.  

X-Size has some cute guys and a couple of gorgeous one, but as near as I can tell they seem to have given up on the show.  When I went (with floridarob) there the "show" was three songs with guys simulating sex acts, erect condom-clad penises, but that was it.  very odd.  Still worth going for the guys, but don't expect a good show, and be sure to negotiate down the drink price to 300 because the show is so bad....

Thank you very much. Like I said I have only 1 night so this information should help me to find my way.

Think I will start with the show at X-boys and then move over to Screwboys.

What time the show at X-boys starts ?.

Thanks again for your answer....helped me very much 

It started at 10:30 when I was there.

I always got there about earlier, otherwise you could end up with a seat behind a pillar, obstructing your view.

Thanks to both members for your answers. Will arrive from Chiang Mai around 8pm so time enough to get freshed up and.............enjoy. Will indeed try to be there early. 1 night only so I will not let the price of one or more drinks spoil it.

And BBB inn just around the corner so looking forward to that evening.

BBB inn still have 24/7 massage boys available ?. would be handy

I've been offered discounts on drinks in just about every gogo bar in Soi Twilight.

I just say the price is too high and start to walk away. Nine times out of ten I'll get a discount. Same at Screwboys.

I tried for a discount at Screwboys last year, and we were a party of three, but they wouldn't lower the price from 300, so we went away. Someone else reported as well that two bars (Dream Boys and Screwboys) don't give discounts. I got discounts at Classic Boys and X-Size.

Guest abang1961

Bravo Christian.

You are sane enough to walk away from excessive profiteering from these venues.

Granted they need to pay their rent and wages, demanding too much does NOT make good business sense.

Farangs have every right to skip the bars now as there are still so many wonderful boys on the apps.

No one should be slapped with such punitive measures and to pay such extortion.

demanding too much does NOT make good business sense.

try to tell that to owner of Dreamboys, long time leader in highest prices  in the soi and still packing bar night after night.

Often what seems stupid to outsiders makes sense to insiders. 

Farangs have every right to skip the bars now as there are still so many wonderful boys on the apps.

that's correct but apps are as much substitution for bar experience as shopping on-line and waiting for delivery is substitution for actually strolling through the mall or market.

End result may be the same but how to get there depends on what we like more, ogling two dimensional boys on the screen or three dimensional in the flesh, warts and all

try to tell that to owner of Dreamboys, long time leader in highest prices  in the soi and still packing bar night after night.

Often what seems stupid to outsiders makes sense to insiders. 

That about sums it up.. By the way you won't see anyone getting discounts for their drinks at Dreamboys.  His clientele will pay and he could care less what anyone thinks, they are welcome to go elsewhere.

Been listening to the same BS for years and he keeps raising his prices.That makes him an excellent businessman even if he rarely would get any of my money!

I haven't been in Dreamboys for some years, purely because my stays in Bangkok are short and from early visits, I liked other bars better.

However, if they charge high prices and the bar is still packed, clearly the prices are not too high & it's good business.

I had a long chat with the German owner last year and he told me that the Chinese have been a godsend. Without them, he would be out of business. He gave up on farangs years ago.

I think he is an astute businessman so knows exactly what he is doing. He knows what the new market will bear in terms of drink prices, and charges accordingly.

Good luck to him. I'd be doing the exact same.