Guest ronnie4you

Jupiter Star

Guest ronnie4you

Please know that I don't intend to rehash information already provided,

but I read here about the new star of the show at Jupiter before I actually saw the show, and now cannot remember what thread it was on. Nonetheless, I think the guy deserves a thread of his own. I know nothing about him. You guys might know bad things, like he is a child murderer or something. But as far as I can see, he is one of the best stage presences I have ever seen on a Bangkok stage. What's not to like? He's gorgeous, he's a hunk, he seems charming as all get out. And he has the husband enamored. Me, too, for that matter.

So no doubt he has plenty of men chasing him. Rich men usually win, but not always. For all I know, he is straight. Beyond that, guys like him often only allow body worship and rarely get their dicks wet. So, if you would, what' s the, um, , straight scoop on Mr. Jupiter? Thanks!

providing number would be helpful as there are few boys which can be considered stars, I'd put #'s 20, 47, 73 in the stars box for my eyes. 

By the way , don't worry about rehashing information already discussed, what is old news for some may be very new for others.

Some of our members very rarely spent time in Bangkok and all of the sudden may decide to visit after long break and there are those who never been in Pattaya and may finally decide to go.

And there are always newbies i.e. Huncsaba right now on his virgin trip to Thailand

Guest ronnie4you

What a surprise! Others might have a different idea than me as to who the star is!

I think he is #20.

Very buff, smooth skin, lots of smiles. Gracious with others on stage.

I have to admit, I can't remember him wearing a number!

He was the focus of the girls in the Frankie Valli number.

I can't take my eyes off of you...

For all I know, he is straight. Beyond that, guys like him often only allow body worship and rarely get their dicks wet. So, if you would, what' s the, um, straight scoop on Mr. Jupiter? Thanks!

My underline. I don't understand. (I'm not a native speaker.)

Please rehash for newbies like me, never been but are planning to. All info is welcome

Discerning members on this forum (that includes me) think Jupiter is overpriced and underperforming.

(I haven't been for years, and reports I read are not enticing me to go again.)

Discerning members on this forum (that includes me) think Jupiter is overpriced and underperforming.

(I haven't been for years, and reports I read are not enticing me to go again.)

less picky  members ( this includes me ) think that show over there is best in BKK, and off fee of 400 is much less than 650 charged by Dreamboys  and so is drink, I don't remember how much much certainly much less than 400.

As for boys  unfortunately there were frequent reports including mine  that boys are demanding higher tips than standard and 

are lazy.

Fortunately there are signs that it may be changing from signals I'm getting from some corners. With my off last month of Mekhin who is one of their chief stars  I was happy enough to look for repeat as well as  trying somebody else from that bar  at earliest opportunity. So my boycott of offs from there is over after 3 years from previous try. 

Jupiter is not for exactly shy types as it seems  boys are prohibited to make initial contact with client so they may seem a bit aloof because of that , on another hand you are free of any harassment in the audience including mamasans.

Since boys are on hunky side they may not be of everybody's type but if one likes manly men it's the place to try. 

Short time rate may be quoted at 2000 though , at least by best looking boys.

I get that the show is good (always has been).  Prices are better then Dreamboy, well that applies to every Bar. Anyone can be unlucky back in their room but when it happens over and over again and reported by many visitors then at some point it becomes why take a chance?  When the odds of a successful encounter are so much higher at the other Bars!

When I see numerous reports from different posters or acquaintances that the boys now perform , then they will get another chance. Until then Hell will Freeze Over before I off a boy again from Jupiter.

The price the boy wants is not that important to me. If I have to pay 500 or even 1000 more to get a Boy I am lusting after , that is not a problem. I just want to be rewarded for that generosity!

The price the boy wants is not that important to me. If I have to pay 500 or even 1000 more to get a Boy I am lusting after , that is not a problem. I just want to be rewarded for that generosity!

I like this way of thinking and believe more in money well spent than money well saved since best way to save money on Thai boys is to stay home.

as for  offs from Jupiter I was in the same boycott position like you , just signalized that I  may change that  due to mine and some other's recent experiences I'm privy with. I liked vibe in the bar when visited few times in December. 

In all fairness, vinapu's savior are not exactly jupiter materials, he was tawan and maybe still is in vinapu's eyes lol. 

actually I was thinking about this but no, other than tipping him once  at Tawan  we never even did an eye connection there so for me  he is no more Tawan boy than Obama is Indonesian or Schwatzeneger Austrian

Guest ronnie4you

He's a very charming stage personality. In my experience, that doesn't always translate into an engaging bed partner, thus we create places like this forum to exchange any news about him.

...... thus we create places like this forum to exchange any news ....

Still nothing stops us from using our guts and trying for ourselves, worst which may happen it's that bad feedback will be confirmed and some baht wasted but there's always option of pleasant disappointment which some may be willing to explore.

I even have few cases in mind from my own experience.