manuelmendez

can i know latest Tawan bar prices?

don't worry about it. they do not have any mamasan there. so in all possibility it would be you that would get ignored as the boyz seems super busy on their phones. if some boy does sit by your side uninvited, just ignore him. but do be polite and reciprocate in case they come a give you a handshake.

Tip: short time 2,000-3,000 long time 3,000-5,000 Negotiable

some boys may be looking for a tips that high but my advice will be negotiate down hard to the lower threshold shown above ,  ( 2000 ST, 3000 LT )  at end of day , very few will refuse. Make sure you set those conditions before hand to avoid haggling in the room.

On another hand you you REALLY fancy the boy I'd rather be overpaying and having fun than trying to save money and prove how tough negotiator you are going home empty or second handed.

Boys are friendly so don't be afraid to let those who plant  themselves beside you know that you are not in the offing mood tonight. They are used to it as well as used to clients who are shy or feel intimidated  and need a little encouragement to be brave.

Guest samebb

I know we are talking Tawan here, but most of the gogo bars don't allow phones to be used indoors.

Xboys, Freshboys, Hot Male, Xsize and Classis are all gogo bars where clients and boys will be on their phones. Just don't be taking any photos! No problems. I have never had a problem, but then again it's clear I am not trying to take photos when my phone is down at my waist and I am writing a quick reply on LINE.

The only bar that is REALLY strictly enforcing a "Keep your phone in your pocket till you leave" policy seems to be DreamBoys, and they make that very clear when people enter. I haven't been inside personally but have seen it all from across the way at Dicks.

no mamasan incharge? :) i think the men can take care themself i think... its sure hard since they buzy with phones...

I don't phones are particular disaster at Tawan and sometimes you may be happy they are busy with phone than pestering you , giving you an opportunity to admire them without bothering with forced upon small talk

.. about the charge for long time... does it mean sleep together till morning wake up?

not necessarily sleeping together but certainly being together on one bed , and yes , till morning wake up.

Sometimes they may tell you they need to leave at such and such time a.m. , sometimes they will accompany you for  a breakfast if invited

400 baht per drink? I think prices has gone up too much.

stop complaining and use energy to lower your expenses at home so you have more vacation money

I remember reading in one of the threads here about the quality of boys in Tawan having gone down recently. But, I was at Tawan 2 days ago and saw quite a number of guys who are well in shape, which was a relief for me. Haha

thank you for a good news and welcome to the forum.

Remember that quality is in the eye of beholder so our standards may vary , it's why is the best to go and check ourselves.

Sometimes I visit bars with friends , often from this forum,  and I'm always amazed how we look at the same boys and yet see them differently.

Guest 777ckl

was there in early Feb and left quickly....only 5-6 guys, mostly busy on their own phones or with one regular..ignore the 3 other customers there. Bodies were good on some, but not really on others. Perhaps it was a bad night or too early (it was 930 pm)??

Drink: alcohol/ soft drink 400, boy drink 400 whiskey bottle 3,000

Sounds like opening a bottle of whiskey is the way to go if there are 3-4 of you and you want to stay for a few drinks

Do you know if the whiskey@3000B includes all mixers, some mixers or no mixers?

And do any of the twilight bars also do Whiskey sets?

In Pattaya gogo bars we usually pay 1100-1500 for a 700ml bottle of 100 pipers + all mixers included... its definitely the way to go if you are out with a gang

Do you know if the whiskey@3000B includes all mixers, some mixers or no mixers?

3,000B include soda ice coke water. I haven't paid over 3,000 and certainly it works out cheaper if you want to stay long time and invite 3 boys sit with you.

400 baht per drink? I think prices has gone up too much.

Absolutely! I take all my business to Pattaya nowadays, even including hotel and travel (by bus), it comes cheaper than going to Soi Twilight (from where I could take a boy back to my room in Bangkok).