Badboy81

Best Bars and Best Nights to Go in Bangkok

Hotel confirmed in Silom....

Still looking at tours/excursions...

Definitely going to some of the markets...

I would like some recommendations on which clubs/bars to check out on Thursday, Friday and Saturday night...

I prefer muscular or athletic guys...who are attractive...Im sure Ill find some guys on the apps but I want to experience the night scene in Bangkok...

So where should I check out Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights...

Also, are any of the saunas any good?

Chatuchak market on the weekends is one of the best, heard it's also open Friday night (wholesale only though), nice little ride on the MRT that stops right at the market entrance. For an evening of entertainment with banquet dinner Siam Niramit is well worth it, travel agents / hotel travel desk can organize tickets that include transport but terrible traffic to get there though. If you're looking for a good day trip I can recommend Ayuthaya, last trip I took there the journey back was by boat and included a very nice buffet lunch

If going to chatuchak if taking MRT, at kamphaeng phet station instead of following signs to Chatuchak market go in opposite direction to Or Tor Kor market - one of BKK leading food markets.  While a traditional wet market is it certainly upmarket... At one end is all the food court stalls... best eats.  A must do for me. Only reason i go to chatuchak. 

http://www.bangkok.com/shopping-market/or-tor-kor-market.htm

closer to silom/sathorn is khlong toei market.  the biggest baddest wet market i have found in BKK

It is an easy 1-2 mrt stops from silom.  It is huge in size and everything you want to poke and prode the senses of an asian market

https://www.travelfish.org/sight_profile/thailand/bangkok_and_surrounds/bangkok/bangkk/1755

closer to silom/sathorn is khlong toei market.  the biggest baddest wet market i have found in BKK

It is an easy 1-2 mrt stops from silom.  It is huge in size and everything you want to poke and prode the senses of an asian market

https://www.travelfish.org/sight_profile/thailand/bangkok_and_surrounds/bangkok/bangkk/1755

What is a wet market??

I would like some recommendations on which clubs/bars to check out on Thursday, Friday and Saturday night...

I prefer muscular or athletic guys...who are attractive...Im sure Ill find some guys on the apps but I want to experience the night scene in Bangkok...

What are the best bars to go to each night?

Also, is Chatuchak open on Friday?  Or should I wait until Saturday??

What are the best bars to go to each night?

Also, is Chatuchak open on Friday?  Or should I wait until Saturday??

Friday - Jupiter, Saturday -Tawan, Sunday - Dreamboys

Go to Chatuchak on Saturday early , right after breakfast with boy you offed from Jupiter on Friday night

What is a wet market??

As mentioned above, a wet market is a food market (as opposed to a clothing, souvenirs, etc).  The wet specifically referring to the market having butchers and fishmongers that require water/ice for trading.  So indeed not all food markets are wet markets. 

Getting back to khloeng toei market... if you get into the heart of the meat and fish section... you will have more than water on your shoes.... Hence my description as biggest/baddest.  While some people get squeamish at these sorts of markets, i just love the action, drama and it the end, the connection to our food chain. 

If you can't beer seeing chicken being slaughtered and fish being killed, you should not go. Closest MRT station is Queen Sirikit National Convention Center; MRT Klong Toey is further away.

Whatever is "best" depends on your taste. These topics "What is best ..." should be worded "I like ..., where should I go?"

There is not that much choice for gay disco: Silom Soi 2, Fake, Sake, Welcome, Celebrity Club.

For saunas see my blog or ask specific questions.

If you can't beer seeing chicken being slaughtered and fish being killed, you should not go. Closest MRT station is Queen Sirikit National Convention Center; MRT Klong Toey is further away.

Whatever is "best" depends on your taste. These topics "What is best ..." should be worded "I like ..., where should I go?"

There is not that much choice for gay disco: Silom Soi 2, Fake, Sake, Welcome, Celebrity Club.

For saunas see my blog or ask specific questions.

I worded the question the way I worded the question...Please do not feel the need to reply if you dont have an answer...

As a first time person traveling to Bangkok, I did not know I needed to be SOOOOO specific in asking for recommendations

A recommendation is just that...One persons preference that allows someone else to pick or choose if they wish to go or try...

I am doing another quote...to get specific answers from anybody kind enough to share...

I am looking for what is considered fun for a 30 something yr old African American....

I am fine with bars, shows, strippers/go go boys...

I drink...

I would like to go somewhere that has attractive guys, preferably masculine...

I have the markets covered...

The only think I am asking for feedback on is bars that would be considered popular or you (the person replying) enjoys...

Again you seem to have problems reading or you want members to just keep repeating what esteemed member Vinapu told you 5 posts ago. He suggested Jupiter, Tawan and Dreamboys for the type you like.

You will not get any different responses from anyone else. These are the 3 Bars where you are most likely to find the type you like and you can stop in all the other Bars and maybe there will be a boy or two of what you want and that is what most first time visitors do.

I did not know I needed to be SOOOOO specific in asking for recommendations

Yoy don't need to be soooo specific but more specific question , bigger chances answer will be closer to what you are looking for.

i.e if you ask me where is best food in Bangkok, my answer will be "everywhere", if you ask for place with best pizza , I will answer Madrid Tavern on Patpong and it tastes particularly good if you take third table on your left  from entrance.

My advice is..dont go to jupiter you will regrets because their boys got attitude and think they are high class actually they are only whore..haha..go to tawan bar where you can find very attractive muscular hunk with very good attitude..dont know about dream boys because i not go there yet but i think its for twink fan..

Guest abang1961

3 posts above..

Not very nice of you to put such condescending remarks ...They are just humans seeking to exchange their time and assets for your monetary rewards. It is a fair deal and no one is pushing the limits...If you are them, wouldn't you want to seek for greener pastures and command and demand a higher fee?

The great thing for a new visitor is that his eyes are likely to be wide open with amazement .

My experiences and many others are negative for offs from Jupiter but the Bar has always had a very Sexy Show (with No Sex) if you are not a jaded 15 year visitor like me.

I expect Bottom visitors might have more luck with offs from Jupiter but that is only a guess.

New visitors who ask questions deserve to hear both sides of an argument and make up their own minds. Lots of times that should revolve around how long their first trip will be . Certainly if it is a short trip you don't want to waste 1 night but if a longer trip one bad off is not so important.

My personal experience over many many many nights are that I rarely have had what I would call a completely negative off except for Jupiter. That is just a fact for me . even so far as great boys who I took of from XBoys and Dreamboys who then moved to Jupiter and were no longer what I would consider a boy interested in making me happy.