Badboy81

Recommendations on the best massages in Bangkok...

Where can I go for a nice Twink/FemBoy to massage etc...

Zy Massage on Ngam Duphli has about six guys, all on the twinky side. The place is very "basic," some would say unclean, but I've had good results there. I recommend Ball, pronunced "Bon." Young smooth slim guy who gives a good professional massage with a very happy ending.

Any suggestions would be appreciated...I love massages and I am looking forward to experience Thai massages...

I am looking for a great massage OR a place where I can have a massage by an attractive muscular or athletic guy...Im not into fem at all...

Any suggestions would be appreciated...I love massages and I am looking forward to experience Thai massages...

To be clear, if you are looking for real Thai massages, then the big M4M sex-oriented massage shops listed (Arena, Prince, VCK) are probably not the right places to go.  They specialize in sensual oil/cream or similar massages, followed by agreed upon special services.  Training is fairly minimal, so you may get guys who are great, or you may get guys who are just giving you an extended erotic oil caressing -- and there's nothing wrong with that.  As for overall quality - The big shops (Arena, Prince - both in the SIlom/Sathorn or VCK over in Ari ) have a big selection and there's some overlap and often high turnover.  I really find them hard to tell apart.  VCK in my experience in particular is more focussed on the boom-boom, not so much on the massage.  VCK has recently been renovated.  It's always nice rewarding them for the upkeep.  Senso has a smaller selection but maybe more uniform quality (and more expensive).  It really depends on the individual masseur and to a certain extent your rapport with him.  

Real Thai massages are great, but because they involve some pretty delicate twisting, stretching and pressure on the joints, personally I recommend only getting a Thai massage from someplace where the masseurs are well-trained.  Prime is a good convenient example in Silom.  Other smaller shops where the massage is more likely to be of a very high quality, but the selection will be more limited and you likely will select from photos not a lineup, would be Baantewa, Leo & Spa Bangkok.

To be clear, if you are looking for real Thai massages, then the big M4M sex-oriented massage shops listed (Arena, Prince, VCK) are probably not the right places to go.  They specialize in sensual oil/cream or similar massages, followed by agreed upon special services.  Training is fairly minimal, so you may get guys who are great, or you may get guys who are just giving you an extended erotic oil caressing -- and there's nothing wrong with that.  As for overall quality - The big shops (Arena, Prince - both in the SIlom/Sathorn or VCK over in Ari ) have a big selection and there's some overlap and often high turnover.  I really find them hard to tell apart.  VCK in my experience in particular is more focussed on the boom-boom, not so much on the massage.  VCK has recently been renovated.  It's always nice rewarding them for the upkeep.  Senso has a smaller selection but maybe more uniform quality (and more expensive).  It really depends on the individual masseur and to a certain extent your rapport with him.  

Real Thai massages are great, but because they involve some pretty delicate twisting, stretching and pressure on the joints, personally I recommend only getting a Thai massage from someplace where the masseurs are well-trained.  Prime is a good convenient example in Silom.  Other smaller shops where the massage is more likely to be of a very high quality, but the selection will be more limited and you likely will select from photos not a lineup, would be Baantewa, Leo & Spa Bangkok.

Thank you!

Last time I was at Bonny Massage (next to Dick's Cafe), I had a one-hour oil massage and the manager collected a 600 baht minimum tip up front that I understood was passed on to the guy I chose (this was in addition, of course, to the house's fee of 600 baht).

I ended up tipping an additional 500 baht directly to masseur for the satisfactory services rendered.

The 2 massage shops at soi twilight - whats the tip i must pay? And are the massage boys on rotation or can i choose?

They will offer up the next guy in rotation but if you want someone else or he doesn't do what you want you can ask to select and they will all line up.  Or you can just select from the guys sitting out front before you go in.

Guest TommyO

For Thai/oil/aromatherapy massage, I can recommend Healthland. Very professional and comfortable surroundings. They have branches all over Bangkok and one in Pattaya. You can request for a male masseur but best to make an appointment before going.

I recommend Arena for naughty massages. My experiences vary but generally on the good side. It boils down to the masseur and the chemistry you have with him.