kaisernic

Go Go bars in Bangkok

Hello, 

I have plan to do my second trip in Thailand in april and i need your help.

I will stay a few in Bangkok and i haven't notice any gogo bars in the forum when you can see boys and pick up for the night except Jupiter and Tawan.

Can you advice me for others good gogo bars in Bangkok?

Thanks for your advices and sorry for my english!

You just have to go to what is known as Soi Twilight and GoGo Bars line both sides of the Soi. You never know which one might provide the boy of your dreams for that night. Go early and have dinner at Maxi's and watch the boys arrive for work. If you see one in street clothes you like wait and see what Bar he enters.

Guest DThump

Depending on your patience you might want to go to Suriwong and position yourself at one of the 2 bars that flank the enterance to the soi...get there soon before the go go bars finish for the evening when the guys are somewhat desperate, guys that when on the way to a go go bar might not be interested, their attitude changes greatly when they have not been offed at the go go.

have a grand tour of all 6 of them starting with HotMale / first on the left / or  XBoys / first on the right / and decide for your self.

Don't forget about Screwboys in Patpong and SuperA, Golden Cock and Nature Boys in soi where Tawan is

Guest samebb

If your only stipulation is they are young and bottom... your going to be spoilt for choice. Check out Xsize.. I have been enjoying some of the twinky boys from there recently. To be honest the place is over flowing with cute boys. I have hardly scratched the surface. Started to get the jealous stares from a couple now though. Silly boys.

Don't forget about Screwboys in Patpong and SuperA, Golden Cock and Nature Boys in soi where Tawan is

I definitely agree with you about Screwboys. It's well worth a visit and has guys to suit all tastes. I've had quite a bit of success there over the years.

As for SuperA and Natureboy, they have been very disappointing of late. NB often only has two boys working these days, a far cry from what it used to be like.

Golden Cock can be fun if the boys bother to turn up.

Don't worry. You can have fun in just about any gogo bar. Everything depends on who is working on a particular night. And in Soi Twilight, how fat your wallet is.

Guest samebb

Depending on your patience you might want to go to Suriwong and position yourself at one of the 2 bars that flank the enterance to the soi...get there soon before the go go bars finish for the evening when the guys are somewhat desperate, guys that when on the way to a go go bar might not be interested, their attitude changes greatly when they have not been offed at the go go.

This is great advice and was actually how I met my favourite boy in Bangkok, Non. I was sat with a friend (floridarob) at Maxis at around 1:30am and the boy from Xsize I had spoke to before but never taken home walked past, with a friend. 

We called them over, Floridarob liked his friend.. it was great. Was the weekend so we went clubbing, late night food ect. 

This is really great way to get boys, but never a sure thing. They love you even more when they realise your giving them 500 baht more tip instead of giving it to the bar! Always brings a big smile to their faces. 

I definitely agree with you about Screwboys. It's well worth a visit and has guys to suit all tastes. I've had quite a bit of success there over the years.

As for SuperA and Natureboy, they have been very disappointing of late. NB often only has two boys working these days, a far cry from what it used to be like.

Golden Cock can be fun if the boys bother to turn up.

I suggest you do Soi Twilight & Screwboys firstly.

There's a distinct drop in standards when you move to Golden Cock & Nature boys.

Just make sure you set a generous daily budget for your gogo bar visits in Bangkok.

You've received some first-rate advice here from guys who walk the walk. Your punch list is more than adequate.

Only thing I'll add is that if you're scouting around early in the day (afternoon), I found GC open the last few times I ventured down that soi. There were three guys plus the bartender when I arrived about 2:30 on my last visit. Enjoyed their attitude and inhibition. No fems which made it all the better for me.

Guest TommyO

I suggest you do Soi Twilight & Screwboys firstly.

There's a distinct drop in standards when you move to Golden Cock & Nature boys.

Just make sure you set a generous daily budget for your gogo bar visits in Bangkok.

I have to agree about Golden Cock, Nature Boys and was there a Super A before?  Not to my tastes but others like them.

It's also amazing how money quickly disappears when doing a run of the go-go bars but if you've only been to Tawan and Jupiter, I suggest you check as many of the others out as possible and decide for yourself what is to your tastes.  I checked out all the go-go bars during my first few visits including host bars in Saphan Kwai and Sukhumvit.  My best offs were from Saphan Kwai host bars - the boys were less brash and eager to please.

depending on when you plan to be there in April it could be Songkran time...so be prepared for that.

as for how much to tip, I think your numbers sound very generous. But those who spend more time in BKK will be able to better answer that perennial question

Guest samebb

Yes, i think i willl report my adventures when i will be on site until  april 22th and may 6th each day or nearly.

Can you tell me please how much you give for short time and long time in Bangkok en Pattaya please?

This you should discuss with the boy BEFORE leaving any bar. If you need help translating find it. 

Bangkok - 1500 ST and 2000 LG is the max I have paid.

Pattaya - 1000 ST and 1500 LG is the max. 

I have paid more, I have paid less. But it was always organised before anything happening. The times I have paid more is when I was so happy I gave him more than initially agreed.

There will be people here who pay less, and some who pay more. I know some boys in Bangkok want 3000 LT... But generally those are not my type. For instance, the most stuck up, and least attractive twink at Classic asks for 2500 ST and doesn't do long time. That's fine, up to him. His more attractive friends who work there, a couple of who I like a lot, are far more realistic. 

Don't forget if the boy is from a GoGo Bar, you are going to be paying 400-500 bar fine + 350 - 400 drink in Bangkok. Slightly less in Pattaya where it is usually around 400 / 300-250

Bangkok - S/T 1500-2000 with more popular boys from more popular bars often sticking firm at 2,000 or 2,500.

Guys from Dreamboys seem pretty adamant at getting the high end of the pay scale (although some exceptions are possible).  L/T add 500-1,000 to S/T -- again varies based on bars.  Others report that Jupiter & Tawan guys are priced in a league of their own, but doesn't sound like you'll be interested in the guys there.

Samebb's advice is spot on.  Agree to as many details as possible before leaving the bar.

how much please, i have to give to a boy for a night long or just for 1 or 2 hours please?

1500 bath for a short time and 3000 for a night it s ok or you, how much do you give?

This is what I pay although I rarely do short times. As advised before I try to fix expectation before leaving bar. Some more popular and attractive / whatever it means /  may aim for more but you can bargain them down or pay up. Everything over 2000 will be racket but still if they sense you are new to a scene they may try milk you out for more.

I don't do Pattaya discount ie. pay the same there like in BKK unless they request less, then I will go with whatever they are happy with.

While 3000 for long time may seem generous / and it is  /. I see value in it as usually my long times are long like 11-7 if not longer leaving ample time to discuss world affairs even including results of last elections of the village chiefs in Bolivia.

All depends of what your types are and most likely and logically boy next door type from say, Hot Male  may be more accommodating to lower price than stars from shows at Jupiter or Tawan who get offs almost daily.

Seeing Divine Madman post made seconds ago I can add comment , one of moist attractive and famous Jupiter boys quoted me 2000 for short time so not out of whack and Dreamboys once told me that 2000 short time is  bar policy, not sure it it is true but he had no incentive to lie as he was hired LT and his tip was paid already

Guest samebb

Haha great post vinapu. 
I should have pointed that out. Yeah, I am not into the all-star boys. I like the twinky boy next door types. I don't need the ripped body if they have a smile to die for... Probably why I am not paying the same high rates as some. 

Host Bar boys, i.e HotMale 2.. well. You wont be paying as much as GoGo boys, generally speaking from my own experience. 

On that note, I am off to Soi Twilight for some food at Dicks and then, well, who knows what the night may bring. 

I don't do Pattaya discount ie. pay the same there like in BKK unless they request less, then I will go with whatever they are happy with.

I'm trying to imagine the boys saying: "please, please, don't pay me so much but accept my lower price..."