biguyby

March / April Trip and Sansuk Sauna

Yesterday, Saturday I set off for Dongtan Beach nice and early but almost as soon as I arrived the heavens opened and down came the rain. So back on the Baht bus to Pattaya and did all the mundane stuff I had to do then at 1.45pm took the Baht Bus to Sansuk Sauna.

If I rated my last few visits as 9 from a possible 10 then I would rate yesterday as a 10+ a couple of stars.

It started off fairly quiet but relaxing with time for a swim and a sauna and steam with a few touchy feely moments but the real fun started later in the dark room above upstairs steam room I have never experienced so many randy guys of all ethnicities with erections groping around in the dark sucking, wanking and fucking. An excellent afternoon and evening.

I had a couple of one to one sessions but for me it's got to be the anonymous sexual encounters in the dark places that excited me the most.

Excellent facilities, excellent fun and also some very nice food in the restaurant to finish off my evening.

Guest abang1961

Help...I had Thai guys after me at Sansuk...I was delighted that they found me desirable but my heart belongs to daddy..

My short 2 visits during my recent short trip there was nonetheless very relaxing. I have to give credits for its cleanliness.

.... the real fun started later in the dark room above upstairs steam room I have never experienced so many randy guys of all ethnicities with erections groping around in the dark sucking, wanking and fucking. An excellent afternoon and evening..

I'm always very careful in saunas these days, after seeing what went on in Otot-otot sauna in KL. Everyone was barebacking so I decided never to suck in the dark ever again!

Wow, is that true a447a? Ive been to otot2 once and its pretty tame in the group actions, most people used the toilet cubicle for private fun during my visit. Just a few bj in the dark room. Decided sauna isnt my place since im too shy to do anything lol, but ive visited other sauna during travelling just to see the crowd and eye candy.

Guest TommyO

Help...I had Thai guys after me at Sansuk...I was delighted that they found me desirable but my heart belongs to daddy..

Out of curiosity, how old would a Daddy have to be for a 56-year-old?

Guest abang1961

Daddy is just my slang for a Western farang...Height and weight should be proportional...Not too tall like NBA players and not too overweight like Japanese Sumo wrestler s...

A daddy does not necessarily mean a mug. In Thai gay circles I thought it catorises an older guy with a younger boyfriend. Many money boys in are looking for a farang daddy rather than working in the bars and gogo's. I've been a daddy several times.

I've been a granddaddy several times.

I'm always very careful in saunas these days, after seeing what went on in Otot-otot sauna in KL. Everyone was barebacking so I decided never to suck in the dark ever again!

I have been at Otot2 many times and the only thing I find different from other saunas is that they don't have private rooms.  Maybe the lack of rooms keeps them from using condoms because they have to improvise their fucking?  But it is up to customers to use condoms or not.

Unfortunately, as you know, condoms are lube not available on site so you have to bring your own.

That's not a problem, but where would you keep them?

If the place ever got raided by the police, you'd need to get rid of any condoms asap.

At the Samsuck they provide a small sachet of lube and a condom in your locker. These I place in my speedos or thong which I wear rather than walk about with the towel round my waist. Unfortunately with all the touching and feeling which occurs upstairs in the dark rooms both or one of the items can go missing, which is a problem when I get into a cubicle with someone. These days I won't fuck bareback, so if he his without them also, the action is confided to oral etc.

Guest abang1961

One can simply solve the problem by bringing a small clear plastic toiletries bag... this way, condoms, lubes and even unmentionables can be kept in a SAFE condition.  Get the smaller size ones and you can even hang it like a pendant with a cheap necklace.  

Where to get this.. Daiso in Silom Complex or Central Festival.  The damage: THB 60... they are not bigger than the a CD case.  

1PC-New-font-b-Clear-b-font-Transparent-

Don't forget that if you do use or lose your condom in Sansuk you can always just go to the bar at the pool and ask for more ( as many times as you need to ) and depending on what mood the bar staff are in they'll either just give you them or a small cost ( like 10 baht or whatever) will be added to your bar tab for payment at check out.

OK so my third Saturday visit to Sansuk this trip yesterday, it's amazing how different it was yesterday. There was absolutely no action going on at all in the dark and dingy room above the upstairs steam room. Every time I've been there in the past couple of years it's been amazing with dicks coming at me from all directions.

Yesterday there were a lot of Thai Boys in the place most seemed interested only in the other Thai Boys although I did have a one to one with a cute twink who never stopped talking about money all the time we were in the cabin.

Never mind, the 230 Baht admission fee says nothing about guaranteeing​ sex but well worth it just for the excellent relaxing facilities ​and great food at reasonable prices, it's my favourite Saturday outing.

Yes the action at the Samsuck does vary from night to night and from month to month. It's surprising that the place is not better known by gays who visit Pattaya. I've talked to several farang sex tourists who were unaware of its existence. I suppose that's partly due to its location half way from Pattaya to Jomtien down a long side Soi at a distance from the other venues BT Sunee and the Complex.

I've stayed in the guesthouse a couple of times. The rooms are good and quiet but of course not convenient when you have offed boys from the bars.