TotallyOz

The Best Barber's in Bangkok

I have been looking for good barbers that cut hair and also do a good beard trip.  It is not an easy thing to find.  So, I decided I'd do a year long review thread about the best barbers that Bangkok has to offer.  I'll try one every 6-8 weeks (if my hair grows) and report back here.

First up is Truefitt & Hill.  This place is on the first floor of Emporium.  It is an older established British Barber.  Actually, they had it listed as the oldest barber shop in the word.  The prices are a bit steep but the place is excellent. The cost for a haircut is 1100 baht and the beard trim was 550 baht.  I did both things and it was a very relaxing and enjoyable experience.  I loved the barber decor and the music was relaxing. But, the haircut itself was amazing. The guys hands were magic and he gave me one of the best hand jobs I'd ever had in my life (on my head).  The cut was perfection and he was also excellent with the beard.  I was very happy with the cut.  I bought some beard oil from them and again, it was steep at 1800 baht for a little jar. 

However, I'll give Truefitt & Hill a 10/10 rating!

http://www.truefittandhillthailand.com

THE EMPORIUM
1ST FLOOR
OPEN EVERYDAY 10:30 am - 8 pm
+66 (0) 61 162 4663
Sukhumvit Rd. Klongteoy
Bangkok 10110
Thailand

Thank you for all the tips and suggestions.  Much appreciated.  I am looking for the best barber in Bangkok, not the cheapest one.  I had a few PM's that told me I was nuts for paying so much.  I think that is all a matter of perspective.  I enjoyed the pampering and atmosphere of the barber I went to.  My beard has never been as long as it is now.  I want it to keep growing and I like the attention it is getting from men who do tons of beard trims and shaves on a regular basis.  It is a specialty.

In Pattaya check out the barber on Soi Yensabai just past Nice Boys on your left.

The barbers son cut my hair and I wanted to go back again the next day!

20 yo super masculine with spiked hair and sideburns, super skinny and hot as fuck.

Sign looked Arabic? Think the sign said 100bT.

He quoted 150 and got the nicest knowing smile when I gave him 200

and refused the change.

Been using the shop on second floor on Silom (up same stairway used to reach the internet place).  It's on right right between Silom Center and Soi Saladaeng. It's an old fashioned shop with 4-5 chairs and same barbers as my first cut years ago. Think it was 160 bht last time.

I'm also using them each time I'm in Bangkok, 200 last Dec

Guest McGarty

In Pattaya check out the barber on Soi Yensabai just past Nice Boys on your left.

The barbers son cut my hair and I wanted to go back again the next day!

20 yo super masculine with spiked hair and sideburns, super skinny and hot as fuck.

Sign looked Arabic? Think the sign said 100bT.

He quoted 150 and got the nicest knowing smile when I gave him 200

and refused the change.

last of the big spenders and proud of it