reader

Sweeter, better tasting semen

Excerpts from Men's Health magazine

Since semen is excreted by the body, male semen taste and smell would most likely be affected by what you eat and drink. So, are there foods that effect the taste of semen and are actually able to change the its taste? What’s the best diet for improving semen taste?

For one, you should start living a clean and healthy lifestyle. Cut down and even eliminate alcohol, drugs and nicotine. Avoid junk foods and instead have lots of fruits and greens in your diet. Drink plenty of water.

Drinking fruit juices from pineapple, citrus, and cranberry is also known to make semen taste sweeter. Throw in melon, mango, apple, or grape, and other fruits that are high in sugar. Likewise, vegetables like parsley and celery are recommended.

There are also some foods that you should steer clear of. Fish and red meat produce a bitter, fishy male semen taste because of their alkaline content. Chemically-processed alcohol can also make your semen taste bitter. Instead, try naturally fermented drinks for a change. Garlic and onion are likely to produce strong odors since they are high in sulfur; so avoid these too.

Improving male semen taste so that eating semen is pleasurable is the first part. Once you have achieved this, the next thing you can do is to increase semen volume.

Even by just simply increasing your fluid intake, you will naturally increase semen volume. When your body is well hydrated, your body systems are able to work more efficiently and have less trouble getting water from the bloodstream.

The most important to remember, though, is to keep yourself healthy and fit. Regular exercise encourages good blood circulation, which in turn, promotes healthy ejaculation.

http://man-health-magazine-online.com/male-sexual-health/semen-health/male-semen-taste/

reader, reads like nonsense to me. When I was in Montreal I had two lads who I sampled on a regular basis. One was a druggie who did every drug you could imagine plus had a terrible diet. Another was a model of good behavior in his diet and other health habits. The druggie was tasty and sweet, the good boy was awful tasting!  Just never know.

reader, reads like nonsense to me. When I was in Montreal I had two lads who I sampled on a regular basis. One was a druggie who did every drug you could imagine plus had a terrible diet. Another was a model of good behavior in his diet and other health habits. The druggie was tasty and sweet, the good boy was awful tasting!  Just never know.

Just passing along what's reported and don't personally advocate any particular diet. Borrowing that old military response, "it's above my pay grade."

One thing is for sure: like Scotch, it's an acquired taste.

Probably terrible diet of high sugar can make semen taste sweet, while some healthy diet like onion, ginger, even some vegetables can makes them taste bitter. I do think its more simple than what the article is trying to make of it.

You can find much anecdotal stuff with even a cursory on-line search.  Several swear by peaches, pineapple and bananas.

In the interest of scholarship (lol), there's even more research out there on what diets produce an odor others find most attractive. All that I've come across seem to involve women smelling sweaty t-shirts.  Here's the latest that was making the rounds on public radio in the US today:

http://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt/2017/08/14/540059875/men-listen-up-women-like-the-smell-of-guys-who-eat-a-certain-diet

I hope this info will encourage readers to experiment and report back.

As Miss Jean Brodie observed, "For those that like that sort of thing, that is the sort of thing they like"

I have seen a study in national geography anout body odor, and how women reaction to them indicate their compatibility with the guy, but it has nothing to do with specific diet but rather just body odor. Like what u mentioned above, using a shirt worn for 2 days without showering do the trick. Lol i wonder if they try it for same sex study too

Cut down and even eliminate alcohol, drugs and nicotine. Avoid junk foods and instead have lots of fruits and greens in your diet. Drink plenty of water.

Drinking fruit juices from pineapple, citrus, and cranberry is also known to make semen taste sweeter. Throw in melon, mango, apple, or grape, and other fruits that are high in sugar. Likewise, vegetables like parsley and celery are recommended.

it this life worth living?

lots of greens and plenty of water - this seems like bull's diet , not a human one

Like what u mentioned above, using a shirt worn for 2 days without showering do the trick. Lol i wonder if they try it for same sex study too

Well we know that there's a market out there for used men's undies. That may be a starting place to launch the research.

It's been my experience that the worst-smelling t-shirts are worn by female backpackers on the BTS. Not that the male backpackers smell much better but at least they're guys.

lots of greens and plenty of water - this seems like bull's diet , not a human one

Although I won't be adopting that diet, don't think I'd mind if the boys thought of me as a bull.

Have to confess in advance that I will probably be scarfing down more pineapple from the breakfast buffet in the future (if I fail to get compliments, Vessey will have much to answer for!)

Guest samebb

The secret is pineapple juice. Avoid the bad stuff in your diet would help also, clearly. 

- One should note that Pineapple juice is not the most healthy either.... 

Excerpts from Men's Health magazine

Since semen is excreted by the body, male semen taste and smell would most likely be affected by what you eat and drink. So, are there foods that effect the taste of semen and are actually able to change the its taste? What’s the best diet for improving semen taste?

The effect of this topic on my digestive system is to make me feel like puking.   :o

I remember this story from sometime in the mid-eighties. A friend of mine claimed it happened in his biology class.

The day’s lesson was on sex, etc., and the teacher mentioned how sperm is 80% sugar (or something like that) whereupon a girl asks out loud, “How come it tastes so salty then?” She turns beet red and runs from the room.

During my trip to Myanmar, within two days my body odor changed completely, to sweetish with a hint of vinegar (I don't know what my body odor was before because my nose was used to it). Must be in the diet, I didn't eat any chocolate or Western food, only local food.

During my trip to Myanmar, within two days my body odor changed completely, to sweetish with a hint of vinegar (I don't know what my body odor was before because my nose was used to it). Must be in the diet, I didn't eat any chocolate or Western food, only local food.

drinking gin would mitigate that, too bad you don't drink as I consider Burmese gin second best in the world

OK, but if see any of you guys ordering pineapple juice at Jupiter 2018 it will be our little secret. ;)

rest assured it will not be me and it has nothing to do with subject of this thread LOL

On most serious note , eating fresh or canned pineapple is known to reduce body odor and is recommended for travelers in areas with shortage of water.