Guest mxmmyhero

Massage place advice for newbie.. please help!

Guest mxmmyhero

Hi guys,

I'm going to Bangkok next week and will try out Thai massage for the first time.

Read some reviews but i still can't decide. Could you guys please give me some advices on where would i spend my first experience?.

My type of guy: white, cute face and has fit/muscular body. Among Arena, V Club, Banana, etc.. where there will be the highest chance for me to find my ideal massageur?

Also, if there's time that the guy not showing interest with you when moving to 'later part' of the massage session? I'm kind of not confident with my body..

Thanks for your help

Best advice I've ever been given about massage places (by Vinapu a few years ago) is choose someone that meets your eyes and has a genuine smile. If they seem disinterested or don't look at you, then don't take then no matter how cute or sexy you find them. Whilst them smiling at you doesn't guarantee you a great massage and afters, them not seeming interested pretty much guarantees poor afters.

Don't worry about your body, they almost certainly aren't interested in it anyhow, they are more interested in the health of your wallet. Whatever your body type, they have almost certainly seen fatter, uglier, smellier or just plain unpleasant bodies than yours.

Let us know how you get on. Reports are gratefully received.

Forky is correct that they've seen "fatter, uglier, smellier or just plain unpleasant bodies..." Of those conditions, however, the thing that the boys find more difficult to overlook is poor hygiene (body and oral). Thais are generally fastidious about both. A pre-massage shower can refresh the body but you should consider attending to breath beforehand.

Hi guys,

I'm going to Bangkok next week and will try out Thai massage for the first time.

Read some reviews but i still can't decide. Could you guys please give me some advices on where would i spend my first experience?.

My type of guy: white, cute face and has fit/muscular body. Among Arena, V Club, Banana, etc.. where there will be the highest chance for me to find my ideal massageur?

Also, if there's time that the guy not showing interest with you when moving to 'later part' of the massage session? I'm kind of not confident with my body..

Thanks for your help

I agree with the others that Prince & VCK as probably having the biggest selection for you, and Arena very close but only b/c not as many guys at Arena seem to be so obsessed with the fair skin.  Of these, personally I prefer Prince.   You might find your ideal guy at any number of places, but these will give you a good selection of good looking guys.

You can take as long as you like to select, but admittedly with the manager at your shoulder you might feel rushed.  Don't be.  When you're meant to be making your selection the guys are usually at attention and flexing and, more often than not smiling, so don't expect them to do that for 10 minutes.  Most of them wouldn't have the attention span to do so.  But as you're making your selection take a look, tell the manager what kind of guy you want (who will do what).  It takes time.  At Prince and VCK you could order a drink first, relax and enjoy the eye candy for a while.  

I realize it's easier said than done, but don't think that the masseur's timing on when he moves on to the fun stuff has anything to do with your body.  He's fine with your body.  He's got clock and a routine.  5 minutes on this lower leg.  5 minutes on that lower leg, Etc.   Some masseurs, if anything, try to move on to sex fairly quickly because they like to finish up on the early side.  But as a general rule they have a very good idea when to gradually move the massage into the erotic phase so you, he and the allotted time for the massage finish at the right time.  If it's not happening as soon as you want feel free to tell him - just don't think he's holding off on it because of anything to do with you.  

Yes, the masseur has a routine, and they are not a mind reader. Unless you are his regular and he knows already what you want, odds are you need to initiate if u prefer the fun part rather than the massage. At the most popular gay massage parlour, they take pride on their massage skills, and believes that people do come for massages first then fun, which i believe most people do. I am one of those who prefer a good massage session first, even better of its strong and meticulous at first, and gradually move to sensual, with a lot of teasing until i lost control and then only he started to hj/bj me to the climax as i see massages as one of the best foreplay.

I remember in my early years, I had a massage in an all-male massage shop (don't remembe name) and was hoping for a happy ending. After the 60 minutes massage, the masseur left, and I lay there waiting for him to come back for happy ending, but he didn't!

We have a few of those in KL, all male spa/massage without happy ending, so i am not surprised if there is such place in thailand. Of course at these places in KL, they are out in the open, in shopping complex and not some sleazy shop houses behind an alley. But u can still get some action depending on the chemistry between u and the masseur, and sometimes u do need to ask directly or else they wouldnt dare to do since its not allowed by their management.