Guest Robwales15

Newbe trip report pattaya and koh chang

Guest Robwales15

DAY1

The trip started with a excellent flight with Air France arrived in bangkok airport 30 mins early and immigration was the quickest ever no waiting.

My Taxi booked through ting tong red where i would be staying my stay.

Arrived at ting tong red just after 10am

Was greeted with one of the cutest smiles so far and very handsome lad.

After sorting a few things out like money,Thai sim card etch it was time for a swim in pool opposite ting tong red.

As tired went for a late afternoon nap woke up around 9pm with lots of massages on many apps. Only thing pisses me off i had 3 messages from arab guys who says wants fuck for 3,000b lets be honest here 1 I dont come thailand to want to have sex with Arab guys also i would never pay that price for thai boy why would i wanna pay it for arab guy.

I started the night in ting tong red a few nice boys there then went to good boys after reading reports here and wow many my type of i tend to go for after two drinks i was asked if i would like to go at the back so i choose two lads to go at the back both had good size cocks and really enjoyed it deffo will be going for another visit there

After there i went for a few drinks in defferent bars around sunee then around 11pm i called it a night jet lag catchingup with me.

Hope you al like my report so far. For a newbie writing reports will write another soon

"Arab" guys ? are you sure? do they define themselves as "Arab" or are you making a judgement? I've never seen Arabs on hornet and very rarely on Romeo. Certainly not in the bars. The Arabs in Pattaya tend to be holidays from Gulf states or Kuwait; they are middle-class guys who are unlikely to want money for their affections.

Guest Robwales15

Well that how i define them its my own view not making no judgement here.

There is a few on hornet! The few who message me saying they the same story run out of money that why they money boy

I will keep update

"Arab" guys ? are you sure? do they define themselves as "Arab" or are you making a judgement? I've never seen Arabs on hornet and very rarely on Romeo. Certainly not in the bars. The Arabs in Pattaya tend to be holidays from Gulf states or Kuwait; they are middle-class guys who are unlikely to want money for their affections.

They are probably rich and since being gay in their home countries makes you an outcast and can land you in prison, they take irresponsible risks by going to Pattaya. Many gay tourists go to Pattaya, also the ones with a criminal inclination. Photograph an Arab secretly with a boy, talk to them to get their name,  and you have all the info to blackmail them. You can secure your financial future this way. I think a few Russians are a millionaire now via this method, just blackmailing some Arab gays in Pattaya.

If I lived in a gay oppressing Arab country then I would go to a gay sex destination where not many tourists come and I certainly would try to appear as being from another country and not being recognizable as an Arab. Because else you make yourself a target for blackmail.  We from the West have nothing to fear, we aren't a social outcast for being gay, but they are.

So isn't it very dumb for an Arab gay to go to Pattaya? I fail to understand why they do it.

"Arab" guys ? are you sure? do they define themselves as "Arab" or are you making a judgement? I've never seen Arabs on hornet

There are at least 2 Arab MBs in the Tukcom area working Hornet and Grindr

One guys sends 5-6 pics and is quite direct about being a MB

The other says he's looking for fun... but then hints that he likes generous guys

As soon as you block them - they turn up again with a new profile... Very annoying!

Guest Robwales15

DAY2

After a 12 hr sleep i woke up feeling fresh as a daisy must of needed that because dont even sleep that much back at home

Most of the day i spend catching upwith some thai friends,shopping and a walk up to big budda hill

Last night i decided to go to jometin complex as read reports to see what are the bars like but i ended going back to sunee plaza because i got lost (some of you maybe thinking how i got lost well i never been there before).

When i arrived back at sunee plaza i started of at ouds, which always have a warm welcome there from the 3 owners jack, oud and rolf.

They have a few boys there only one that i would say is my type i go for after 3 drinks i was on my move to the next bar.

On way to my next bar i had a chat with two nice english guys who i saw last time i was here i explained what happen in jometin complex, they advised me when i go tell taxi drive to go to venue so will try to night that.

My next bar visit was diamond bar did not stay there long hardly any boys there now and hardly i was only customer there.

Next bar i visit was sunee plaza bar( plastic chair bar) again always have warmest welcome by the old lady and if you want news what going in the soi she knows it all bar was busy with boys and customers few boys there i like but i asked them they have id card they said no so i thought they underage.

After there i went to visit two the go go bars on entry to soi sunee

1 nice boys

Was ok nice boys but hardly any boys left

Only 4 in go-go bar i asked where boys one said i came to late all boys off which i did not think was late 11:30pm

2 power boys

Only made it passed to the door had a very strange smell to the place which was very of putting.

So i thought which bar i should go next i was planing going bk to plastuc chair bar on way i had a message from army boy who i spend time with last year he heard i was back in pattaya and wanted to meet for a drink

Well he ended coming bk to my room for the night and wow he still very good in what he does

That was day 2

Day 3 will go look jomtein and boy's town

Sounds like Nice Boys had a busy night with only 4 boys left! 

I would definitely suggest going back at some point at an earlier time. It's recently become a favorite of mine. 

Sounds like Nice Boys had a busy night with only 4 boys left! 

I would definitely suggest going back at some point at an earlier time. It's recently become a favorite of mine. 

that's right, it was very well appointed few days ago when aussie_ and me visited. Boys very adventurous at sight of any note

Guest Robwales15

DAY 3

Went to blue house message wow what an experience really enjoy it the guy wow he knew us stuff.

Went to jomtein complex it was very quiet so did not stay there for long ended going back to sunee which was a busy night there

Started off at ouds again whlie having a drink income a very muscular Russian falang very handsome but following behind him was a ladyboy, which you can tell straight away was a ladyboy as some you cant.

I know every person got they own taste but ive seen better looking ladyboys than the guy was with.

After a few drinks there went to plastic chair bar chatted with owner and in came a lad chatted with him for ages he plan to come back my room then all of a sudden he was gone i wonder where he went. So i finished up my drink and went to walk to sky bar. And there he was the lad in sky bar with another falang.

Which fucked me off a little if im honest but there you go

Ended going bk with my army guy friend again always know how to have a good time

I passed by Blue House a number of times recently but never saw anyone sitting outside and the doors were always closed. Were they sitting outside when you went there?

There used to be someone called Kai there who was fantastic but I'm not sure whether he left when they closed it for a refit a year or so ago. Anyone know?

I passed by Blue House a number of times recently but never saw anyone sitting outside and the doors were always closed. Were they sitting outside when you went there?

There used to be someone called Kai there who was fantastic but I'm not sure whether he left when they closed it for a refit a year or so ago. Anyone know?

definitely Kai was working after renovations as i saw him when visited last year. If he is still there , no idea and what's even worse , no time to check