Mick44

Best Massage/Spa for Twink Lovers

Where in BKK is a good place to find Twinks for massage???

My two cents:

Best bet might be to give the two spots on Soi Twilight (Bonny and Bangkok) a quick walk-by.  There might be a few twinks there.  But one man's twink might be another man's swimmer's build.    

Banana Club usually has a range of all types, but I wasn't particularly impressed with the selection the last time i was there, and beware there are a few reports of theft from the lockers.  The legit downstairs foot massages are fantastic.

I think there are some cuter twinkier types at Urban Male, but it is on the pricey side.  Depending on when you go there might be 10 guys available, of whom 2-3 might be twinks, but then they may not be your particular type. so no guarantees. http://urbanmalemassage.com

Further afield White House Spa has some.  You can check out their photos and book using Facebook.  https://www.facebook.com/whitehousespa/

Some of the smaller shops around town, like The Bridge at Saphan Kwai will probably have some twinks.  I haven't been there in a while.  Pretty much catch-as-can.  And more likely to be just a negotiated happy ending.

If you find someplace do let us know!

I've never had any issues at Banana Club. Good service. There are usually a couple of twinkier types there, but it is not the main type of guys they have these days. I think there were more back at the old location. (Of course your definition of "twink" might be a little different from mine)

Timing is part of the search...Banana Club, for instance, has a lunch rush.  After it's over, the boys go out for their own lunch, so arriving them might mean there are only a few available.  Happened to me in May, only three guys there when I arrived, lucked out with one twink type.  On the way out, lunch was over, and there were maybe 20 guys now waiting for customers.

The general idea is to walk around and keep your eyes peeled.    All it needs is one suitable twink outside a massage shop. 

Then if he's the one you want, walk straight up to him and ask if he can massage you.

ARENA has never been known for twinks-I doubt if they even had one at all.

You may have a look at theBest-ground floor, same building, it also advertises on Thaimassageboy and this means it will offer more as only massage.

Have been twice to new White House (across from Lard Prao 101, old Wh HOuse was near Mall/Bangkapi and was excellent), it started with a load of guys defected from Jey/Sukhumvit, but both times have been mediocre at best. Far too far away and hard to get to for newbees to BKK.

IF a m2m shop has some twinky types in the Thai areas, its nearly always a rather girly (if not katoey) boy for bottoming. Thats usually not what farang come for.

Also noted that the more Thai shops by now mostly run on clients foning in before and being expected-that just walk in type and see who's there is disappearing fast. Now the problem is: how can one know who to fone in for without having seen any?

Same like ordering the new craze of shoes etc. online and sending them back (you ordr 5 pairs and keep maybe only 1 that fits) is not feasible there.

Not true. I've never had any interest in non-twink masseurs and for years my first port-of call was Arena. I didn't go back for over a decade until three years ago and there were certainly twinks available or I'd not have returned. I've stopped now because, as you correctly say, they are no longer there. 

My 2 cents worth, Bonny and Bangkok massage on soi Twilight are both good for twinks, I have also seen some very nice twinks at Prince massage if you don't mind the higher price

My 2 cents worth, Bonny and Bangkok massage on soi Twilight are both good for twinks, I have also seen some very nice twinks at Prince massage if you don't mind the higher price

Can't tell you a thing about any massage places outside of Twilight except once in massage shop next door to D'Varee Silom (Ballys) Hotel soi 2 silom. but as above both Bonny and Bangkok in Twilight have never failed to have a suitable (to my taste) twink on hand anytime I've visited there (2-3 times a year) for at least last dozen years. Usually there's more than one of my type available.

Also over that length of time, with many different masseurs at Bonny especially, I've found the facilities and massage to be consistent to the point of never having been disappointed as well as worth the cost on every occasion. The fact that it's so close to Suriwong/Silom area is a bonus.    

which Line ID's aren't working? Maybe I can update them.

Thai Massage Boy Line ID is not working, they have the QR Code which returns empty search here http://www.thaimassageboy.com.

The Prince Line ID is not working, the site you linked doesn't have their Line ID listed at all (they show ID 0857402222) http://theprincebkk.com/index.php

Other Line ID that I'm interested in are all there, or that place is not haveing one at all.

Banana Club is still in the moving process? Their Line says "coming soon".

Thanks for your help! I'll have something tangible to report in the end of Feb 2018.

Cheers!

Thai Massage Boy Line ID is not working, they have the QR Code which returns empty search here http://www.thaimassageboy.com.

The Prince Line ID is not working, the site you linked doesn't have their Line ID listed at all (they show ID 0857402222) http://theprincebkk.com/index.php

Other Line ID that I'm interested in are all there, or that place is not haveing one at all.

Banana Club is still in the moving process? Their Line says "coming soon".

Thanks for your help! I'll have something tangible to report in the end of Feb 2018.

Cheers!

oh. ok.  i thought your comment was that there were line id's in the bkkmassages.wordpress.com site that were wrong or not working =- those I could fix   :)      

one way to track down some line id's is to search by phone numbers.  that might work for prince.  At least as of right now if you search to add a friend using the phone number rather than id, under mr. joe's number you get the right line account.  0857402222

I don't know what's going on with thaimassageboys.   For me the thaimassageboy line group has become mostly irrelevant.  I end up getting the same info just from timeline posts, plus more from the other shops tat are active.

I mentioned to the owner of banana club that the Line should be fixed.  I think advertising or building the business through social media just isn't a priority for him (right now).

oh. ok.  i thought your comment was that there were line id's in the bkkmassages.wordpress.com site that were wrong or not working =- those I could fix   :)      

one way to track down some line id's is to search by phone numbers.  that might work for prince.  At least as of right now if you search to add a friend using the phone number rather than id, under mr. joe's number you get the right line account.  0857402222

I don't know what's going on with thaimassageboys.   For me the thaimassageboy line group has become mostly irrelevant.  I end up getting the same info just from timeline posts, plus more from the other shops tat are active.

I mentioned to the owner of banana club that the Line should be fixed.  I think advertising or building the business through social media just isn't a priority for him (right now).

Did I understand you correctly that Banana is in operation?  :rolleyes:

He may be opting to remain below the radar for the time being.  The political climate is continually in a state of flux. I'm reminded of the 2002 raid on Babylon during the height of the social order campaign of the Thaksin administration.

From Fridae website

The well-known Babylon Sauna-Barracks, listed on nearly every Bangkok gay city guide, was raided by police last Friday night following a tip-off.

Bangkok police, led by the recently appointed Deputy Interior Minister Pracha Well-known Babylon Sauna-Barracks which is listed on nearly every Bangkok gay city guide

All 207 guests in the South Sathorn road sauna underwent a urine tests of which 20 tourists tested positive for drugs. 

According to the paper, the raid followed a tip-off that Babylon Sauna, provided sex services for gay men.The 6-storey establishment, well-known to be a gay sauna among local and foreign gay men for years, operates a sauna on the first 2 levels and a hotel on the next four storeys as well as a restaurant, gym and a swimming pool.

The operators were charged with operating a hotel without a licence.

To date this year, the police have shut down 68 nightspots - compared to 75 last year - for not complying with regulations.