GoldMember

WPBKK 2018 - Trip report - Happy People

never mind money, what counts the most is that all expense and effort was worth it.

It looks that you made the most out of those 80 hours and we are waiting for the next installment / no pressure / .

Straight to work after 11 hrs flight, eh, to be  33 again thought I reading your report.

Hope you will somehow manage to return for Songkran as if I recall correctly it was another idea for your next trip to Bangkok

Straight to work after 11 hrs flight, eh, to be  33 again thought I reading your report.

Everyone that knew my plans told me I am crazy and stupid for doing this kind of trip and that Europe is a much closer and better option for a weekend party trip. But they are wrong, and I will explain: 

Israel Standard time (IST) is one hour ahead of Central European time (CET). So, people think it is better for one weekend to change the time zone to the minimum possible. But this is wrong, If at a normal weekend I go to sleep at 1AM, at a party weekend I go to sleep at 7AM. IST is 5 hours behind Bangkok's Indochina time zone (ICT).

So, if we refer to not to ICT but to Bangkok Party Time Zone (BPT), It fits almost perfect to IST and made it better than CET. In a weekend party trip, if I stay unadjusted to ICT and keep a 1PM till 7 AM day (BPT), I actually stay in terms of IST 8AM till 2 AM day which fits almost perfect for return and is way better than staying almost in the same time zone.  

Combine that with Elal's PERFECT time slots for night flights (back and forth) accompanied with Brotizolam 0.25Mg and you get a perfect weekend party trip with full function before, during and after trip. 

very interesting read about White Party, not a world I'm familiar with  as I don't like crowds so I found very refreshing to read piece written with passion not only  about sex but even more about music. 

Now it's even more clear why you liked your trip so much even if it were only few days

I know thaf any party even straight ones are always paired with alcohol and drugs, kudos to you for avoiding the latter. It makes me sad such a great specimen like V fall into drugs addiction, which for many can lead to really bad thing and even death. Also, V is a shortform of another kind of drugs many people take as well so i feel your nickname for him seems fitted well lol.

Just a quick post after uploading some of my videos from Offer Nissim's White Party. 

Note that I am a shitty photograpther and that my motivation is more to dance and enjoy than to document so films are short and not mostly shitty. But they will give an impression from the venue and Ofra. Also, inside the films I put a link to the original song played. Sound is relatively bad in the videos, especially ones taken from front row. Notice also the beautiful VJ accompanies each song. this is very unique in the industry.  

These 3 is from Ofra's biggest international hit, Everybody Needs a Man. Taken from the VIP platform, I think I V did not yet join me at that time: 

This one, still one the platform, is Ofra's hebrew song, the only one she played at WPBKK18. V was with me already: 

I am posting this in 3 posts because of a weird embedded YouTube video limitation. 

Two very sexy songs I enjoyed dancing with V. One on platform and one from row:  

Lest song before encore, front row. Israeli famous old singer joins Offer with this French version of an Hebrew song. This one was just released a couple of months ago: 

Encore. My favoirte Ofra song. Front row. This makes me emotional. 

Long live the queen! 

Will continue my report soon. I know vids are kinda shitty but I still like them, they remind me of the event and I hope they give a little sense of the event. 

very interesting read about White Party, not a world I'm familiar with  as I don't like crowds so I found very refreshing to read piece written with passion not only  about sex but even more about music. 

Now it's even more clear why you liked your trip so much even if it were only few days

Thanks. Indeed, this trip is almost equally about music as it is about sex and that is what made it so special. 

I know thaf any party even straight ones are always paired with alcohol and drugs, kudos to you for avoiding the latter. It makes me sad such a great specimen like V fall into drugs addiction, which for many can lead to really bad thing and even death. Also, V is a shortform of another kind of drugs many people take as well so i feel your nickname for him seems fitted well lol.

I know straight guys do drugs in their parties too. But, I do believe gay guys, especially last decade, are way more into the combo: party, drugs, sex. I feel this combo is a problematic one to handle with an adult responsible life so I try to stick with sex and party and sometimes combine lightly with alcohol. That what works for me.  

And regarding V, I don't think that guy does or needs V, he is a pure bottom with the most beautiful piece of ass I have ever seem or tasted :) 

That's not fair to tell us all about room scene , photos and videos you took and not showing any , it's like candy behind the glass.LOL

Just kidding of course as it would be scandalous and serious breach of trust if you did.

Scene from PRINCE reminds ones seen long ago at HERO in soi 11, more clients than boys. Great to know that high season kept everybody in employment.

It shows also that there's big advantage of travelling in low season when there's really a choice. I feel sorry for those few boys not yet chosen in aquarium, not exactly ego booster with so many clients on another side but that's life of working boy I guess.

I like an idea of buying him something practical and of great quality i.e shoes. For money there always will be some avenue to spent , shoes he will have for a while and perhaps it will boost his standing among his friends. Years ago I did the same for boy from now defunct but then very popular Aqua Spa and this is what I remember he told me , all happy 'nobody in spa has ( whatever make of shoes was) shoes like that"

Good that you remembered that many things we take for granted are  those candies behind the glass for less fortunate but still hard working people.

I imagine you had great welcoming of New Year, waiting for next installment.

We are blessed here by having two great trip reports running now.

I like an idea of buying him something practical and of great quality i.e shoes. For money there always will be some avenue to spent , shoes he will have for a while and perhaps it will boost his standing among his friends. Years ago I did the same for boy from now defunct but then very popular Aqua Spa and this is what I remember he told me , all happy 'nobody in spa has ( whatever make of shoes was) shoes like that"

Shoes seem to be a popular choice for customers’ gift to the boys.

In my November trip, Jupiter boy #69 showed me his new Adidas shoes, gift from his customer and asked me if I knew the price.

I estimated 4000 baht when I told him that he looked visibly satisfied. lol

That's not fair to tell us all about room scene , photos and videos you took and not showing any , it's like candy behind the glass.LOL

Check your inbox soon ;)  

I like an idea of buying him something practical and of great quality i.e shoes. For money there always will be some avenue to spent , shoes he will have for a while and perhaps it will boost his standing among his friends. 

I also liked the idea of those shoes since they will serve him well at his job. He actually can afford those shoes and those won't change his standing among his friends (he recently bought him self shoes from the same brand for the WP). But they will still remind him of me and our time together and it is way easier for me to buy them than for him. Also, I would have never have imagined giving him actual money, I think that would offend him and make him back off. I might be wrong.   

I imagine you had great welcoming of New Year, waiting for next installment.

You imagine correctly. I probably will have some writing time tomorrow!

Check your inbox soon

Can that reach my inbox as well? Lol of course nothing private lol. Thanks again for your wonderful account of your trips. Your trips is actually short but u sure do a lot of things to make it counts.

I do agree with you that if the person isnt a money boy/gogo boy, giving money directly would probably seen as an insult, and i didnt see any money exchange were discussed between u and v, and he even uncomfortable when u wanted to pay for lunch/dinner.

I do see money boys in general like to show off the gift the had with other boys and sometimes with their customers too, maybe in order to get more gift. And if they spend time with me in the day, doing touristy stuff, im pretty sure itll involves some spending on my side too. Shoes is great gift for sure.

Thanks again for your wonderful account of your trips. Your trips is actually short but u sure do a lot of things to make it counts.

I do agree with you that if the person isnt a money boy/gogo boy, giving money directly would probably seen as an insult, and i didnt see any money exchange were discussed between u and v, and he even uncomfortable when u wanted to pay for lunch/dinner.

Thanks for the feedback, indeed way too short. But at least I think I maxed it out.

No money was ever involved with V. That is why nor did I want nor he would (I think) take it if I offered. Shoes, as you said are just a great gift and a token of my affection to him.

I did ask him if he ever did anything for money. Unsurprisingly, he told me he is offered daily that on the apps. Up until today he has claimed to decline. He thinks he cannot do that, technically and emotionally. Although he did say that he might reconsider if someone offered 20K BHT. Lol.

Thanks for taking me someplace I'll never go on my own. Your narration and impressions truly convey what it's like being inside the ropes. You managed well to sidestep the potential pitfalls and zeroed in on getting the best out of your experience. That's a lesson all us can benefit from regardless of our age or experience level. You were indeed fortunate to have the ideal mate for the trip, and he you. 

Your adventures couldn't have come at a better time for those freezing back here in north America or the EU.

Although he did say that he might reconsider if someone offered 20K BHT. Lol.

Wouldn't we all. LOL

He actually can afford those shoes .................. But they will still remind him of me and our time together and it is way easier for me to buy them than for him

. Also, I would have never have imagined giving him actual money, I think that would offend him and make him back off. I might be wrong.   

like with many things fact that we  numerically can afford something doesn't mean we can or should to avoid strain on budget.

You are right about the same amount being easier on most of us than most of Thais. That's the reason , when in Thailand I avoid

inviting boys to flashy  eateries and generally avoid shopping in malls with them. They may be grateful for an item  or invitation but at end of day will think " we could eat on the street and I will have better use on that 800 baht he spent on my meal".

How do I know? Actually was told that by the boys few times and was not surprised.

As for money compensation I'm 100 % sure you are correct, he could be offended and even worse,  back off. If he was looking for money he would find the way of hinting it, after all you guys spent a bit of time together. 

All handled in gentlemanly way I'd say , neither of you  should feel being taken  advantage of.