hanan

Police raid in Sunee

I thought these raids were a thing of the past. I’ve not heard of one recently, not like during the years 2008 to 2010 when Sunee was raided regularly. Then the focus then was of eliminating the employment of under age boys and secondary testing for drugs. The former aim seems to have been accomplished - don’t know about the second. Now the cops seem to have a new focus which is checking boys from Laos and Cambodia, of whom there are many particularly in the Complex gay bars. It would be a pity if they were expelled as I find them attractive and eager to please.

Sad to update that tingtongred and Eros both still closed. Elephant Bar stopped their happy hour and raised prices

again. Sunee getting darker with so many bars closed, tomorrow Sunday darkest day of the week when Double Shot

closes. Sad

The owner of TingTongRed reports on this facebook page that the TTR restaurant and guesthouse are still open and serving customers, only the bar has issue with license, and it is expected to fully open again on Monday. 

I arrive in Jomtien at the start of a Thailand trip Monday and always go over to Sunee on the first evening just to check it out, so hope all back to normal by then. 

Were there underage boys to sell sex back in history in Sunee? I hope they have got rid off that if it existed... I once heard a man boasting his experiences, it was quite sick to hear. Only place these people belong to is Thai jail where they can entertain inmates as anal queens.

Remember every now and then to check Europol's page to see if you can recognize any items that have been in photos or videos depicting illegal material:

https://www.europol.europa.eu/stopchildabuse