ggobkk

Bangkok report - two March visits

Spa Bangkok's website embraces a bit of cognitive dissonance with the statement "Spa Bangkok Treatments are exclusively for members but we do offer some treatments for visitor as well."  

I wouldn't let the membership stuff get in the way.  They are very responsive on their Line account.  Just ask them what the cost of a massage for a visitor might be and they will let you know and you can make up your mind on whether you want to go there.  (I think the tantric massage is for "members only.")  

Spa Bangkok is not a brothel masquerading as a massage shop.  The massages are very good.  And it's not cheap.  

great to hear that rejected Dreamboys boy had a guts to say "no" to other prospective client from that group .

On another hand boys aren't saints in that respect and as some readers on my report recall few years ago I was dumped by the boy in the middle of bar while paying his off fee.

Se we have equality here, both boys and clients are sometimes changing mind in the last minute

yes,

instead of  living of memories better to start planning and dreaming about next trip

For me, without sweet memories I wouldn't have the impetus to plan another trip. Or to borrow from the Bard, past is prologue.

But I vigorously applaud whatever works for others and provides the stimulation for repeat visit.