Nasherich

Latest trip - Pattaya April 2018

And so my trip ends. Despite a downturn in the weather and an annoying bout of food poisoning, it's been another highly pleasurable trip with some first class encounters and so I return home a happy man!

and that is an ultimate prize we should be taking home from Thailand or in fact , from any other vacation as well. Rarely everything works well all the time but  spoilers like weather or bad food should not weight too heavily on our experience over all.

I stayed at the Agate last August which is of course low season. It was certainly gay friendly, but there was a few hetro couples and a Russian family there. In February I changed to Zing, also in the Complex. Whilst not 100% gay there were a number of gay farangs, including myself, bringing boys to their rooms and sitting with them round the pool, which is larger than the one at Agate. Zing is a fair bit cheaper than Agate.

Is the Baan Souy 100% gay ?.

Nasherich I echo the thanks of other members for an excellent report, which covered the difficulties but many pleasures of interacting with Asian boys/

Thanks Travellerdave....it was your recommendation that led me to Agate. And I have every confidence in your judgement! I had a look round in February and it looked fine to me. The only question for us is the location....after so many years in Boyztown , will it suit our needs? Only three days this time, just in case it doesn't.  

Thanks, a useful report. I note the comments about Agate; I've booked a visit there for next month, believing it to be very gay-friendly. Any other views?

It's certainly gay friendly but the balance of clientele has changed, with more Russian and Chinese families.

So there's no issue of bringing boys back and treating them to breakfast. But you might get "looks" from the other guests which may or not matter to you.