manuelmendez

My Bangkok trip report, May 2018

As OP says he doesn't mind much perhaps he is Ok with what he paid , perhaps it was one of those limo services ? 

Good he warned us because it look they are still rip off artists working on us horny tourists willing to get to the bars fast !

thanks, vinapu. im taking limo by the way. i'm did not bother much paying some money to those expensive limo. my arrival time is bangkok peak hour. so, i need to reach to my hotel quickly. therefore, i can take time rest for night activity. 

You paid 970 for transport from don mueng to silom??..next time you should try take a bus and mrt overall for 80bht only..

i dont mind alizizou. i was tired that time. A day before, i had sleepless night due to work. i feel lack of energy using bus and mrt, carrying my luggage around.

Last time i also took taxi from dmk and it cost me 300-350, using meter taxi instead of the limo. Need to walk a bit further towards the end of the building to get one there.

last time I used DMK I just walked  by overpass to train station and took train to Hualampong  for 5 baht, not necessary an option for people with luggage but I travel lightly 

Last time i also took taxi from dmk and it cost me 300-350, using meter taxi instead of the limo. Need to walk a bit further towards the end of the building to get one there.

thanks. i didnt notice about that. when i reach departure gate, i only saw simcard booth, taxi/limo counter and atms.