nynakedtop

What's the deal with Hot Male?

This sounds like a newbie question, so please be kind...

I usually hang out on the terrace of Max's (since Dick's Cafe is no longer.... miss that place, and that very special waiter who met an untimely end....). When I turn onto SoiTwilight, I always walk quickly to that terrace and avoid the persuasive gentlemen at the beginning of the Soi, perhaps to my own detriment.

I am trying to figure out what Hot Male is about -- is it just the bar on the street level? are those sofas part of it? is it a drinking bar? a "host bar"? 

Like.... help.... it looks like it could be fun, but I kind of don't "get it".

Thanks!

Hot Male is the bar on the left at the Surawong entrance to Twlight. The persuasive gent wants to get customers upstairs to the show to buy drinks there and off a boy(s), if customers don’t go up the stairs, or sit at the bar, then as DivineMadman notes, the sofa seating is another Hot Male enterprise and the enterprising waiters are “available”.

And, Moonlight is also part of the Hot Male business empire.

I visited Hot Male last night.... drinks indeed reasonably priced and a comfortable place ... one of the young "waiters" there sidled up to me right away. A truly pleasant Lao guy with a charming smile and "persuasive personality".

Pity that once naked (at my place, not at the bar) there seemed to be a peculiarity to him. But he was eager to please. Likely I shall not repeat.

Peculiarities? Beads inside penis? One of the very common thing that is a turn off for many here, including me.

don't know how to exactly describe it - there was a certain heft to his unmentionable that did not seem god-given..

(and i only encountered that beads thing one time - enough of a turn-off to me to not re-hire a guy that i otherwise enjoyed!)

don't know how to exactly describe it - there was a certain heft to his unmentionable that did not seem god-given..

(and i only encountered that beads thing one time - enough of a turn-off to me to not re-hire a guy that i otherwise enjoyed!)

If u are talking about unnatural thickness of the girth, then maybe its the silicon injected penis. Sometimes things goes wrong and makes it looks like a thick cock ring stucked on his penis lol

If u are talking about unnatural thickness of the girth, then maybe its the silicon injected penis. Sometimes things goes wrong and makes it looks like a thick cock ring stucked on his penis lol

When I first started visiting LOS, it was not that uncommon to encounter guys (particularly from Isan) who had their already adequate equipment "enhanced" with beads, injections and implants. Judging by the results, it didn't look like work necessarily performed in a medical setting.

It was a fad that fortunately faded.

what can i say.... but....

**ughh**

When I first started visiting LOS, it was not that uncommon to encounter guys (particularly from Isan) who had their already adequate equipment "enhanced" with beads, injections and implants. Judging by the results, it didn't look like work necessarily performed in a medical setting.

It was a fad that fortunately faded.

and thank God, I still recall with horror one with monster silicone deformed cock at XBoys Pattaya

some things, once seen, can never be "unseen"

but still I feel sorry for all those deformed guys who now can't even afford bringing it down to an original stage.

I have misfortune of knowing quite  a few very good looking boys who did that to themselves ( mook or silicon enhancemnts ).

This fad faded but not is replaced by ubiquitous tattoos craze, which at least seems not to be as harmful to one's look even if its more visible. 

tall one, if you sit down in HotMale beer bar he may come and try to massage your neck 

Oh yes, I know exactly which one you are talking about.  He's been there a long time and I too have had a bit of a crush on him.  I don't go to the soi often but last time I was there I sat at the bar and engaged him.   He was very generous and had a great time for the price of a tip, a few beers and a pack of cigarettes.  He made it known he was available for more too.