bucknaway

PHUKET

I'm headed to the circle pub for the show tonight but I doubt if any guys will turn me on. I met a college guy off grinder at 4pm and we finally stopped at 8:30 after 5 orgasms between us. As a matter of fact I'm still panting, trying to catch my breath.

The guys on the apps are starting to message now also, so I guess it takes a while to filter into the apps of guys that log in haphazardly. I'm still getting pings from guys in Phuket and I left there a day ago...

Guest CaptainSwing

I'm planning to go to Phuket in early December for a few days.  I'm staying in Karon, which I know is miles from the bar area, but I'll probably take a taxi (expensive, I know) to the Paradise Complex one night (or more if I have fun).  My question is: as a portly older gentleman (read: fat old faggot), will I feel unwelcome in the bars?  I'm not looking for love, but I might be looking for company.  I'll be spending the rest of my trip in Pattaya and I know what to expect there.  But I haven't been to Phuket in 30 years and I read suggestions that it features a "younger crowd." Would that apply to customers in the boy bars?  Or is it more important, as in Pattaya, that my bahts are ageless?

I was at Adam's apple last night after visiting circle pub. They all start their shows at 10pm. Circle put had me worried when the show started when someone's uncle got on stage and did a erection in underwear routine. But the show got better. I was with a guy I met at Secrets bar and was showing him around. At Adam's apple he offed "T" a guy with a big cock. He does not speak English and I used my phone to translate for them. It was my friends first off and he was kinda shy but he told me his night with "T" who told me he was 20yo, was a very good night.

I'm planning to go to Phuket in early December for a few days. I'm staying in Karon, which I know is miles from the bar area, but I'll probably take a taxi (expensive, I know) to the Paradise Complex one night (or more if I have fun). My question is: as a portly older gentleman (read: fat old faggot), will I feel unwelcome in the bars? I'm not looking for love, but I might be looking for company. I'll be spending the rest of my trip in Pattaya and I know what to expect there. But I haven't been to Phuket in 30 years and I read suggestions that it features a "younger crowd." Would that apply to customers in the boy bars? Or is it more important, as in Pattaya, that my bahts are ageless?

If you look for love in Thailand rent it.

As long as you have money to splash around you will be the most attractive man in Paradise complex among the thai loacal boys don't worry.

I'm planning to go to Phuket in early December for a few days.  I'm staying in Karon, which I know is miles from the bar area, but I'll probably take a taxi (expensive, I know) to the Paradise Complex one night (or more if I have fun).  My question is: as a portly older gentleman (read: fat old faggot), will I feel unwelcome in the bars?  I'm not looking for love, but I might be looking for company.  I'll be spending the rest of my trip in Pattaya and I know what to expect there.  But I haven't been to Phuket in 30 years and I read suggestions that it features a "younger crowd." Would that apply to customers in the boy bars?  Or is it more important, as in Pattaya, that my bahts are ageless?

Yes, you will be subject to the local taxi/tuk-tuk mafia - expect at least 600 THB from Karon to Patong o/w.

There are a few nice and friendly bars in Paradise complex. Time, Connect bar, Sundowners come to mind (these are not go-go bars). I'm quite sure you will feel welcome there - some of the bar hosts are very friendly and creates a friendly/good vibe. Friday and Saturdays are best to visit Paradise complex as otherwise it can be a little dull as the numbers of guests are low, in particular in low season. I wouldn't say that there is a younger crowd - perhaps at Zag Club (seems to attract younger Chinese customers) and to some extent Boat Bar, but the bars I mentioned certainly also cater for the more mature crowd. No need to worry about that. All venues are conveniently located in the same soi so easy to spot where the action is and visit several venues as many guests seem to do).

Guest CaptainSwing

You will be made to feel welcome, attractive and appreciated.

I'll settle for welcome and appreciated.  If I start to feel attractive I'll know I've had far too much to drink.

Thanks to you and the others who replied.

I'm planning to go to Phuket in early December for a few days. I'm staying in Karon, which I know is miles from the bar area, but I'll probably take a taxi (expensive, I know) to the Paradise Complex one night (or more if I have fun). My question is: as a portly older gentleman (read: fat old faggot), will I feel unwelcome in the bars? I'm not looking for love, but I might be looking for company. I'll be spending the rest of my trip in Pattaya and I know what to expect there. But I haven't been to Phuket in 30 years and I read suggestions that it features a "younger crowd." Would that apply to customers in the boy bars? Or is it more important, as in Pattaya, that my bahts are ageless?

If you was the Hunchback of Notre Dame you could wave a 1000 baht in the air as you walk around the gay bars and you would have many admirers who will give you true love, or a good st sex at least

Guest Atto2nd

I too will be in Karon for a few weeks in November. It’s too bad no one has any experience with m4m massages in Karon area. Hate to taxi all the way into Patong to get a massage.