Alizizou

Moonlight Gogo Bangkok

On 30 May 2019 at 12:57 PM, GWMinUS said:

Drim, you need to get your stories straight. If you have first hand experience then please share it. But why pass on Rumors??

Sorry, I only read it...but I want 2 find-out myself. I only had a (s)experience with Nicky and he's very good bed and really satisfied me. I'm having doubts if I can have that same experience with Babe.

Unfortunately, my NEW super mega ultra hot crush (with 100% sex satisfaction) already messaged me so I'm not sure if I can still off Babe (50% 4 me? I think, if j*rk-*ff ONLY) on my next trip.

2 hours ago, DrimVoiz said:

Penetration...censored version, hahaha...you got better chances on Mr. Smart, I believe...good luck!

O dear I should watch more Wheel of Fortune haha I actually prefer Mr Smart .. he is not bad at all. He reminds me of the crush I have in my class. Babe is straight and very selective, if you can understand Chinese, the article is here https://gaythaicool.com/2019/01/03/article-moonlight-nc/

Thanks for introducing the website. Seems like google translate did an acceptable job to at least makes navigation and reading enjoyable still. And i learned about two other bars that isnt discussed here. Two man bar catering more towards women because the guys they hired are straight, but still open to all to come and we all know money talks hehe.

7 hours ago, spoon said:

And i learned about two other bars that isnt discussed here. Two man bar catering more towards women because the guys they hired are straight, but still open to all to come and we all know money talks hehe.

Which two other bars? Care to share?

5 minutes ago, johnsontan said:

https://gaythaicool.com/2019/03/09/article-bkkspa-bm/

I found Babe working or used to work here! Woah wonder how old are this article? Babe used to work at Spa Bangkok 

I doubt it... what makes you think he works/worked there? Couldn't glean that from the google-translated version of the article

1105287994_Screenshot2019-06-02at2_44_11AM.png.222b4ea7f20d27423cc176d72f844ac7.png

Screenshot 2019-06-02 at 2.44.22 AM.png

Work to limit? What does it mean? I believe he is trying to tell me as they are models, they are always gogo dancers so they may leave anytime. Am I right? Babe can jerk off but no sex. I am hoping Mr Smart will say yes 

And by the way, they respond very fast via Facebook messenger 

1 hour ago, johnsontan said:

1105287994_Screenshot2019-06-02at2_44_11AM.png.222b4ea7f20d27423cc176d72f844ac7.png

Work to limit? What does it mean? I believe he is trying to tell me as they are models, they are always gogo dancers so they may leave anytime. Am I right? Babe can jerk off but no sex. 

“He can work to limit”

My translation would be, he can do some sexual work(service)with limitations such as hand job or let you do blow job. Mr Smart will tell you what he does or he doesn’t.

4 hours ago, Jasper said:

“He can work to limit”

My translation would be, he can do some sexual work(service)with limitations such as hand job or let you do blow job. Mr Smart will tell you what he does or he doesn’t.

I see. Thanks! I makes so sense now.

What do you think "work to short time" ? 

5 minutes ago, johnsontan said:

I see. Thanks! I makes so sense now.

What do you think "work to short time" ? 

My understanding is that models like Babe, Smart at Moonlight only do short time(1-3 hours ) and not long time(overnight stay).

Majority of Bangkok gogo bars muscle hunks don’t do long time( overnight stay )these days. I don’t know about twinks.

Yes, too bad about the reality of Models!!

And please only report what you have actually experienced...

I have not visited Bangkok in two years. Went to Moonlight and Jupiter. Moonlight was definitely the best!! but I do not have any first hand experience offing the Boys there so I cannot spin any tales...

Take care!!

39 minutes ago, GWMinUS said:

I have not visited Bangkok in two years. Went to Moonlight and Jupiter. Moonlight was definitely the best!! but I do not have any first hand experience offing the Boys there so I cannot spin any tales...

You couldn’t have visited Moonlight if you haven’t been to Bangkok in two years since the bar opened only last year, March 2018.

There was a big anniversary party held in April this year.

Are you confused with Boy66 bar, the previous gogo bar at the same location?

Boy66 bar only lasted for one year, April 2017 to March 2018 and then replaced by Moonlight.

10 hours ago, johnsontan said:

Work to limit? What does it mean? I believe he is trying to tell me as they are models, they are always gogo dancers so they may leave anytime. Am I right? Babe can jerk off but no sex. I am hoping Mr Smart will say yes 

And by the way, they respond very fast via Facebook messenger 

5000 Baht plus drinks and off fee about 7000 in total for ST very limited action from the so called 'model' seems outrageous price to me.

10 minutes ago, Jasper said:

He is a freelance model and doesn’t work at gogo bar on permanent basis as far as I know.

He made a special guest appearance at Screwboy on Christmas party as well as Moonlight anniversary party and Maggie Choo’s.

Thanks!  and if has any IG to follow?