paborn

There are other bars!

Because of this forum I went to Golden Cock last Saturday for the first time ever. There were only 3 boys, one looked in his late thirties or even fourties. The other two weren't excactly my type either. I guess I have to come back in high season to understand what is so attractive in that bar. I left the bar soon.

One other tip from this forum, Zy Massage, turned out to be successfull. Beautiful twinks.

As I've said previously, Golden Cock can be hit and miss.

You need to know what to do in order to have a good time there. It's more like a social club where the guys gather to meet up and spend time enjoying each others' company.

The key is, you need to get to know the guys by visiting frequently. If you do that, they will turn up for you.

My favourite guys are always there for me whenever I'm in town. It might be difficult if you just walk in off the street.

As I've said previously, Golden Cock can be hit and miss.

You need to know what to do in order to have a good time there. It's more like a social club where the guys gather to meet up and spend time enjoying each others' company.

The key is, you need to get to know the guys by visiting frequently. If you do that, they will turn up for you.

My favourite guys are always there for me whenever I'm in town. It might be difficult if you just walk in off the street.

Ok thanks.

I do the same. I want it with me all the time. I don't trust hotel safes. Your passport is essential. I carry my phone also all the time.

This reminds me to ask a question (I forgot to ask it in the previous post that I am quoting above). Since I carry phone and passport and money with me all the time I have the following "issue": after massage, when I go for a shower, I always feel a bit insecure to leave my possessions in the massage room while I am showering. Someone can walk in and steal it while I am in the shower. Has never happened, probably won't happen, but still I am a little bit uneasy during the showering. How do you handle this? You bring your bag with valuables into the shower with you?

Because of this forum I went to Golden Cock last Saturday for the first time ever. There were only 3 boys, one looked in his late thirties or even fourties. The other two weren't excactly my type either.  I guess I have to come back in high season to understand what is so attractive in that bar. I left the bar soon.

One other tip from this forum, Zy Massage, turned out to be successfull. Beautiful twinks.

good to know we were useful.

There's no such universal thing as attractive bar or guys. What one finds attractive , another one may run away screaming. The same with politicians by the way.

This reminds me to ask a question... Since I carry phone and passport and money with me all the time I have the following "issue": after massage, when I go for a shower, I always feel a bit insecure to leave my possessions in the massage room while I am showering. Someone can walk in and steal it while I am in the shower. Has never happened, probably won't happen, but still I am a little bit uneasy during the showering. How do you handle this? You bring your bag with valuables into the shower with you?

as you noticed , it's highly unlikely although not impossible and not unheard of ( although I have some doubts about credibility of some theft stories we hear here and there, I carry life long scar of being accused of theft as a first-grader, that's why).

There are few ways of dealing with the issue :

1. just forget about your insecurity , go , shower , return to cubicle and be happy

or

2.as you suggested , take all valuables in plastic bag with you / actually it was once suggested to me by guy in now defunct Playboy massage on Silom / 

or

3. patronize places where shower is in the room / Arena, Senso, Prime, My Hero, Copa , Ambience,  Body Club, VClub, some rooms in Nakarat. /.

or

4.try to entice boy to shower with you before and after although that will not prevent third party to enter room

or

5.if your hotel is nearby leave everything in the room, take with you only as much as you think you may need plus, say 500 baht for unforeseen extras, then  return to your hotel and continue with your chores.

My favorite and always practiced course of action is 1. although often is just enhanced by 4. 

Someone can walk in and steal it while I am in the shower. Has never happened, probably won't happen, but still I am a little bit uneasy during the showering.

Wrong, sooner or later it will happen! Ive had 1000 bt stolen from my pockets twice while being in the shower (admittedly by ladyboys).

Both times the shower was in a separate room.

Take everything with you.

I still must repeat that I never had anything missing from my room and don't have any fears I will in Thailand. 

I almost always have boys long time so obviously at one point I fell asleep  hiving them that extra chance but no, nothing. On few occasions I left boys alone in the room, same, same.

They may be sometimes cutting me on service or time but never ever on their honesty. It's why I'm vigilant but relaxed at the same time. Always try to to lead them into temptation but if I notice that I left some money in the open I leave it there rather then trying to hide  it and embarrass guy who is with me. 

One of charms of Thailand for me- never need to watch my back.

Before massage, I go to shower with my trousers on and take them off in the bathroom. There might be no hook, but I always found a rail for towel, and close my belt around the rail, then my trousers hang on my belt.

After massage I have to remember to take my trousers with me to the bathroom. I sometimes forgot, but never had anything stolen in massage (or I didn't notice it).