Bravo

Bangkok Trip Report

To be fair, Moonlight has a cover charge and I would never try to get in without paying that. I was talking about the average go-go bar. I agree with z909, but it isn't even the cost of the drink it's the waste of time. I see a few guys who I would never conceivably off and I say " sorry" and leave. Don't sit, don't stare just look and leave.

To give an example going to a restaurant, not sitting down, just asking to see the menu and declining to be seated is the same thing, the food on offer or the lads on offer are not to my taste so I leave.

It's fair and simple. If there are a lot of guys, I sit, buy a drink and consider.

very often when I know exactly which guy I want to take off I don't bother with drink , just wave him over , pay off fee and off we go. 

Sure, I do the same. If I want a guy I know Igo and tell him to get dressed while I pay the fee - actually, as I tend to be an early bird he may still be in street clothes.

Thanks for your report. After long absence, it inspired me to go to Sauna Mania again to inquire about show, or even better watch/join. So I went on Sat15dec2018 and arrived 18:35, and I was lucky: preparations for show in progress. And I like what I saw and touched later. Receptionist says show is Fri Sat Sun 19:00. I will be back!

wow! so jealous! back then it was only on one day... 

being a relatively good boy and only engaging in one on one vanilla fun with guys, it was quite an eye opener for me, and fun too heh..