12is12

Nov 2019 - report 3: Moonlight and Dreamboys

Glad to hear you found someone you liked. You seem to trust your instincts which is important, I think. 

Also excited to hear the new dreamboys has a good atmosphere. The old twilight version was the first bar I visited and I liked it a lot (except for the drag queen show). My own limited experiences back in January were that Moonlight had the best looking guys but they were very wooden on stage. 

OP : Many thx your interesting and very helpful report .Some of us have a different taste to yours, so I wonder on your adventures if you come across any bars with  different types please post here( i am more interested in twinks, clean cut,  no facial hair, bottoms etc).

Have a nice time!

Good report OP, it's good to see the perspective from another newbie.

47 minutes ago, zombie said:

any bars with  different types please post here( i am more interested in twinks, clean cut,  no facial hair, bottoms etc).

From what I've seen here and other forums the list below should cater more to twink-ish guys
My first trip is in Dec so I'll post a TR visiting each of them.. if they are all still around

Fresh Boys
Banana Boys
Screw Boys
Lucky Boys
SuperA Boys

9 minutes ago, pong said:

reason why the guy in ML was not interested ,might be that he already had promises for another (better paying and/or female) customer. Thats the Thai (JPNese, Chinese) way of making this subtle by quoting way too high amounts).

Charlee is gay.

I am surprised by his attitude compared to other forum members experiences.

3000 S/T is a normal quote for Moonlight/Jupiter boys.

8 hours ago, 12is12 said:

NS suggested we adjourn to Dreamboys. I had not thought about 2 shows in a row, but his enthusiasm was catchy. Thank you, NewScene.

The moment I entered it was obviously different. The boys on parade were energetic and smiling, the volume was managable, and all seats were chairs/couches with backs, rather than stools. As NS put it, this club was "vibrant".

I spotted and jotted down the numbers of 5 boys I liked. Without sharing with him the list, I asked the assistant-mamasan who has a big dick. Bingo! One of his recommendations was on my list - Kay number 18!!

He came over. Better than passable English. Nice guy. So offed, and off we go.

On the way he declined my invitation to eat something. At the hotel he registered, we went up, showered, and had a good time in bed: he was passionate, and a good kisser. 9 on a scale of 10.

I tipped him 2500 and added an airline amenities bag, plus some soaps-shampoos he was interested in. He too was glad to hear that I could recommend him to friends, and asked me to report he doesn't bottom though he sucks (very well).

So guys - Kay, 19 at Dreamboys.

Wow u got another pic of the boy, vg...actually that's also what I like about Dreamboy, their boys are pleasant 2 look at, knows how to smile in the audience and shows no attitude...I'm not against the other bars but some of their boys are intimidating, uninterested and overconfident, that's only what I felt, okay? Tnk u 4 ur report 12!!!

4 hours ago, 12is12 said:

Should have posed this question at the btm of my post:

How DO you engage with them effectively, given the deafening volume (not only at ML)?

All the more so, since they barely speak English...

Thru smartphone...type ur question and the boy will type his reply...

3 hours ago, Jasper said:

Quoting 3000 and actually getting 3000 is a different kettle of fish.

exactly, based on my experience over quoting is usually owing to fishing for naive newbie or like Pong mentioned above , as subtle indication that guy is not interested , either because he has other plans or is not so keen on going with us.

We don't feel chemistry boiling  sometimes and so do guys.

9 hours ago, 12is12 said:

If he had, mamasan wouldn't have offered him...

only if mamasan was aware he is engaged. In those days of smartphones and apps things are happening sometimes quickly.

Thank you for great report,

glad to learn that level of sound was toned down at Dreamboys as on both visits there earlier this year I found it deafening and even reported in here as ' idiotic", feeling sorry for guys who must work in such conditions. I had number 65 sitting tightly beside me and  we did not hear each other and I'm not exactly whisperer neither deaf..

Sorry to hear you were disappointed at Moonlight but it quite normal , often we have inflated expectancy based of what we hear here and elsewhere and while reality sucks, recommended boy not necessarily.

Fortunately it works both ways , places and  guys are turning much better that grapevine claims. It's why I advice always to go and see for yourself.

And is always second time even if there's no second time to make first impression - as they say : statistic sample of one is not basis to formulate hypothesis

3 hours ago, Jasper said:

Quoting 3000 and actually getting 3000 is a different kettle of fish.

Oh okay, but I'm surprised they overquote...anyway, for new boys (who are non-model, non-premium boys), I usually pay the standard price then if I'm satisfied, which most of the time happens, I give additional tip.

15 minutes ago, vinapu said:

only if mamasan was aware he is engaged. In those days of smartphones and apps things are happening sometimes quickly.

Thank you for great report,

glad to learn that level of sound was toned down at Dreamboys as on both visits there earlier this year I found it deafening and even reported in here as ' idiotic", feeling sorry for guys who must work in such conditions. I had number 65 sitting tightly beside me and  we did not hear each other and I'm not exactly whisperer neither deaf..

Sorry to hear you were disappointed at Moonlight but it quite normal , often we have inflated expectancy based of what we hear here and elsewhere and while reality sucks, recommended boy not necessarily.

Fortunately it works both ways , places and  guys are turning much better that grapevine claims. It's why I advice always to go and see for yourself.

And is always second time even if there's no second time to make first impression - as they say : statistic sample of one is not basis to formulate hypothesis

It only means the manager of Dreamboys knows how 2 listen to the customer...I think customers there share the same complaint which is loud music and I'm glad they toned down the volume of music.

With Moonlight, I like their twinks...I think I can almost taste them all, only 1 left which I like in Moonlight, and another 1 transferred to Dreamboys, haa haa...