vaughn

Trip Report Dec/Jan - first time, better late than never.

9 hours ago, anddy said:

newbie to Songkran doesn't necessarily know just HOW wet things get. Hence your appropriate tips about protecting eyes and wallet - both less critical than the phone ;) 

what about novelty idea of leaving wallet and phone in the room's safe

2 hours ago, 10tazione said:

wet = sexy

right but I got that romantic thought reading all above   - so much water is wasted

15 hours ago, 10tazione said:

wet = sexy

Providing the wet guy has a suitable figure.   Ideally his wet clothes are thin and white too.

Also, the majority of modern smartphones are waterproof.

18 hours ago, DivineMadman said:

Some high powered guns are banned but these are allowed.  They can be pumped up quite a bit.  What the difference is between these guns and the banned guns I do not know.  

These are the REALLY high pressure ones, the pressure achievable with ones you showed pales in comparison:

377445.jpg

Source: https://www.bangkokpost.com/learning/easy/288250/ban-on-high-pressure-water-guns

Like I said, they are essentially oversized syringes and you can put as much pressure on the plunger as you like, achieving rather extreme pressures. Seriously dangerous, you can probably shoot out a person's eye with that. You cannot with the regular pumpguns

8 hours ago, anddy said:

Like I said, they are essentially oversized syringes and you can put as much pressure on the plunger as you like, achieving rather extreme pressures. Seriously dangerous, you can probably shoot out a person's eye with that.

Point well taken. If you look at the pics that Divine Madman posted above you'll notice that few are wearing safety goggles. Ordinary eye glasses offer scant protection against a high-pressure water jet. The stream could easily dislodge them..

Goggles should fit snugly to the face so try them on before purchasing.

On 1/12/2020 at 2:54 AM, vaughn said:

I'll post some more thoughts and info on things i enjoyed and some lessons learned in a few days while i gather my thoughts and piece things together.

hopefully that pieces are put together and you are almost to post your final part, sorry  for being obnoxious

On 1/11/2020 at 6:08 AM, vaughn said:

At around 2pm It was time for a massage, i walked back down Surawong Rd to find that cute guy that grabbed my arm last night just past the patpong entrances, he was no where to be seen maybe it was too early and i couldn't quite remember where i saw him in my sleep deprived state so i found another cute guy K from Amolir a mixed male/female massage shop in yellow shirts. 60 min relaxing oil massage B500, 

The number of times this happens that you never see a guy again! 

I am absolutely sure I met K on my last trip in December. I thought he was stunningly cute - just had a face and manner which I couldn't resist... trying to keep the noise down in the massage room was almost comical though. 

A really great report, by the way. Thank you!

T'was ever thus. In 1995, my first visit, I saw a cute guy dancing at Cockpit just before I left for  home. I couldn't get him out of my mind. No worries; I was back three months later and enquired about " number 41"....that was all I knew of him.

"Go home long-time," was the answer. And that became a regular response to similar enquiries on subsequent visits. Pattaya . I learnt my lesson; many Pattaya guy don't stay long. 

1 hour ago, Londoner said:

"Go home long-time," was the answer. And that became a regular response to similar enquiries on subsequent visits. Pattaya . I learnt my lesson; many Pattaya guy don't stay long. 

Reverse of this situation is when guys are staying too long. Out hots for them are long gone and we'd be happy to off somebody else but as soon as we show up in the door they are planted beside thinking we owe them another off. And if we don't they may throw hissy fit. Doesn't happen too often but it did for me  few times. 

There are various reasons for quitting the profession.

The ones who are poor in bed are often nowhere to be seen next time I come to town.   Presumably as It's tricky to make a living without seeing any customer more than once.  Or perhaps they dislike the job more than most.

So don't lose too much time over the lads who quit the scene before you got go off them.  They might well have disappointed.   

On 1/17/2020 at 6:48 AM, vinapu said:

Reverse of this situation is when guys are staying too long. Out hots for them are long gone and we'd be happy to off somebody else but as soon as we show up in the door they are planted beside thinking we owe them another off. And if we don't they may throw hissy fit. Doesn't happen too often but it did for me  few times. 

+1