GPAPA

The prime massage ending

I'm wondering if anyone had a happy ending at the prime massage. I've heard some people said they had experienced that the masseurs asked them if they wanted it or not. I had been there many times but never had that happen to me. Do their masseurs even do that?

I've made several visits to Prime over the years and as far as I can recall every visit ended with creamed dessert though I don't recall any instance of going beyond helping hands. Maybe I was just lucky, or maybe that was in the past. I haven't been there for over a year now; perhaps the newer crew aren't keen on providing such services. My interest in Prime has dimmed somewhat. Their popularity and the number of customers they get has made the whole atmosphere sort of like a conveyor belt. 

5 hours ago, macaroni21 said:

I've made several visits to Prime over the years and as far as I can recall every visit ended with creamed dessert though I don't recall any instance of going beyond helping hands. Maybe I was just lucky, or maybe that was in the past. I haven't been there for over a year now; perhaps the newer crew aren't keen on providing such services. My interest in Prime has dimmed somewhat. Their popularity and the number of customers they get has made the whole atmosphere sort of like a conveyor belt. 

Oh well, unlucky me. It never happened to me and I've been there multiple times already. haha

2 hours ago, anddy said:

The answer to the first question (has anyone had  HE there) is a yes. The answer to the second question (do they even do that) is a clear "it depends".

In my experience, the general rule at Prime is that HE is NOT happening. But as "general rules" go, there are exceptions and it very much depends on the individual masseur and presumably his mood in that particular moment, how he perceives the given customers body (attractive, acceptable, unattractive, or whatever), maybe his need for extra tip that day, and not to forget the constellation of the stars. I've had many many massages there where nothing happened or was even hinted at. Including raging hard-on's being flatly ignored. Then again in the rarer instances they'd just proceed to take care of said hard-on, or asked about it. 
I had a regular there (who unfortunately left about a year ago), who I booked for his (for me) outstanding massages. First several sessions, hard-on's went ignored. Then one day all of a sudden he gave a HE. But even then that didn't become the rule with him. 

On the other hand, I had another regular there (sadly also left) who gave the most sensual and erotic massage ever, including a superb super skilled HJ. And that happened every time I booked him (which I did when I wanted that, as opposed to just a good massage which is my main and usually only reason to go to Prime).

So bottom line is: it clearly depends. 

That's what I figured. I wish I can find one particular masseur that I like but I haven't found one that fits my style yet.

I really like -- and recommend -- Prime.  I think they do very good well-trained Thai massages.  I had an oil massage there once, also fine, but I like their Thai massages and I feel very comfortable with the level of training they have so I've never had to worry about a masseur putting to much stress on my knees (or any other joint) as they fold and unfold my aching body.    (This is something I worry about.  In the same way a poorly-trained yoga instructor can guide you to injury, a poorly-trained Thai masseur can twist too far or at the wrong angle.)  I do like a very hard/strong Thai massage, and they know that, so I get that rigorous massage with the guys I can trust at Prime.  Oh the pain, the delicious pain!  :)  

Not sure their prices are particularly out-of-line with the massage factories nearby along Surawong or Silom, but I'm happy with the all-male masseurs set up, and I do I like the facilities.  Always clean and nice.  So I've never had any doubts about the value-for-money.  When it's party weekend I also enjoy the eye candy as it seems every cute guy from SE Asia is there getting a massage too.  

I've certainly had my share (or more than my share) of HE's there, but also most of the times I go there I'm not looking for a Happy Ending, just a good massage, so I'll usually tell the guy no if he asks.  Maybe 40% of the time I'm asked? but I usually decline anyway.  For me, not every massage needs a happy ending.  The standard advice remains true - if you need a happy ending definitely don't go to Prime.  It's that simple.

I remember when you could go any time to Prime and walk in and get a massage.  Now I know when to avoid or the crowds or to book ahead.  But the old days were nice....

On 2/17/2020 at 1:03 PM, spoon said:

Used to get HE offered 1 in 4 times i went there.  

I've not been there for years and have forgotten why.  Perhaps the lack of extras was the issue.

I used to be a regular at the copycat Prime place across the road when they used to have lots of cute staff outside.  Must have been about a 90% success rate for extras.  

On 2/18/2020 at 3:18 AM, peterholland said:

any advice for a good massage with hj in BKK?

Define good. And just a HJ? I dont go for that.

As this is mostly centered on the Silom area (ghetto): about any of the millions (nah, yah, 100s at least) of msg shops all around, and more those staffed mostly with guys, will offer a chance of at least 90% this will be offered. Try soi 6 linking Silom with Suriwong. Then follows mostly the price haggling, which puts me off a lot. The general verdict is that the sooner this is offered, the less ´good´ the msg as such will be. But then what is thought of as being a really good msg in the Thai sense for a Thai (no oil) msg is alien to many a farang-and many of them dont even like it that much. Perhaps the tipical masochist more as Joe 6pack.

There IS a rather practical thing to consider: I am pretty sure you will appreciate the privacy, or as far as this is possible in a place where there are no real private rooms, or at least the guy will. The key to that is to order not Thai, not foot/back, but OIL msg. You will have to undress fully and shower before. There will be a modesty towel draped over you whilst the job is done. The rest of possible changes in the protocol is then up to you.

Div.madman posting above here has produced an excellent blog about this for places that will offer more, have only male staff etc. he even did not link to it. (in some places an update is already needed-things change fast here in BKK)

As for me: IF the wish is for a good real msg, then use my preferred shop/masseur as far away from Silom as possible. If more is wanted at the time, go for a dedicated m2m place and do not expect the msg to be really good, but sometimes surprises happen and a really erotic, sensual and slow skilfull  heating up and followed by the deed can be enjoyed. Places offering this as a matter of fact mostly state far higher tips in the 1000+ range.

PRIME has somehow made it on the bucketlist of ASEANs, and/or Chinese after the WatPo experience (not at all rec. by others) and now wants a MIn 100 bt tip (so an average masseur doubles his daily normal income). There are isolated reports that the ´boss´ has forbidden staff to offer anything more as the msg.

Prime massage has established its popularity not just Among ASEAN and Chinese visitors but with westerners as well. Many have posted in this thread and others about the consistency of its quality and value.

There’s something comforting, knowing that you can visit a shop where it’s assumed that you’ve chosen it—like a favorite restaurant—for a predicable and satisfying experience—sans the sex.

On 2/18/2020 at 4:18 AM, peterholland said:

any advice for a good massage with hj in BKK?

Like Pong said, you need to define what's "good" in your view. If you're referring to professional standard of Swedish massage (with oil) then there's Rapee on Silom Road and Tarntawan Massage on Surawong Road. They generally come with hj though I quite often go there only for the massage and wave away the offer of extras. I have a very recent story on Rapee (https://shamelessmacktwo.travel.blog/2020/02/20/in-the-silom-row-a-stand-out-shop/) and an older tale from Tarntawan (https://shamelessmacktwo.travel.blog/2019/08/01/i-should-have-known-things-were-going-too-well/)

Mack.

thanks @macaroni21 for the Rapee review, that's good to know. I have been there once or twice quite some time ago, I think for Thai massage, but otherwise have not gone there because (a) I always found those ugly shirts (almost jackets) off-putting and (b) the guys there are mostly really unattractive (to me). The latter doesn't really matter for just a good massage, but they always seem downright ugly to me, unlike at Prime (my usual go-to place for quality oil massage) where they at least look decent or "normal".