williewillie

Euro Boys bar beer reopens!

All a matter of taste.   I prefer that type of hairstyle.  

The front two in the bottom photo would be better without tattoos, although, subject to document checks, I would overlook that for the one imitating Churchill. 

30 minutes ago, z909 said:

All a matter of taste.   I prefer that type of hairstyle.  

The front two in the bottom photo would be better without tattoos, although, subject to document checks, I would overlook that for the one imitating Churchill. 

Yep, all a matter of taste. I love the tats!

The Churchill boy was later a model in Private Boy Movie and was I believe one of its stars.  
Spoon - what don’t you like about their hairstyles ?  They are usual for Asian guys 18 to 25.
I can’t remember exactly how long ago but I remember visiting and offing during one of my trips, then a couple of months later it suddenly closed. Perhaps it was raided for reasons of underage or drugs ?

1 hour ago, Travellerdave said:

I can’t remember exactly how long ago but I remember visiting and offing during one of my trips, then a couple of months later it suddenly closed. Perhaps it was raided for reasons of underage or drugs ?

From memory the Euro Boys Gogo owner, Mikael from Sweden, became ill and had to sell it because he was poorly, so it might have seemed sudden. I think Eden next door landed up buying it and it was possibly they who turned it into host bar, this would have been around 2011-2012. Mikael also owned a small apartment block Sanai Apartments almost opposite Eros Bar and it was the new British owner of Sanai Apts (having bought them from Mike) who informed me about Euro Boys around that time.   

But yes, it was a popular Gogo bar back in the day.  

5 hours ago, Travellerdave said:

The Churchill boy was later a model in Private Boy Movie and was I believe one of its stars.  
Spoon - what don’t you like about their hairstyles ?  They are usual for Asian guys 18 to 25.

Not all, but some of those mullet style gives me a cringe. Its all about taste haha

8 minutes ago, williewillie said:

Euro boys has NOT been a gogo  bar for many many years.  It’s a beer bar and if it’s feminine gay boys for you, then go

to nearby Winner Boys gogo bar.  Cheap drinks and comfortable seating.  Don’t be surprised to see boys in high heels!

I saw one boy in high heels. The boys did not appear feminine to me, although gay. 

Yes it must be about 8 or 9 years since Euroboys Closed as a Gogo - mores the pity. It was one of the best gay establishments - smart decor and cute boys.

ive never seem boys in high heels in Winner - that would seem bizarre to me. In February none of the boys looked like potential ladyboys. Being gay I have no interest in the latter.