TotallyOz

A Walk Around Gay Bangkok - August 15, 2020

6 hours ago, muscfair said:

That's weird. I thought the Tawan massage next door is a different company with different boss.

They seem to flow back and forth. But, with so few guys and so few customers, I think they are just happy for anyone to have an off. And, the other option is I was taken and paid 500 baht for something I didn't need to pay. It was better than the alternative which was them trying to get me to go inside the massage place for a massage place for a massage.

10 hours ago, muscfair said:

That's weird. I thought the Tawan massage next door is a different company with different boss.

Have no idea if they have different or same owner but precovid, the massage guys from tawan massage does parade in tawan bar in the beginning of the show and the mc would promote the massage services. 

4 hours ago, Michael said:

, the other option is I was taken and paid 500 baht for something I didn't need to pay. 

most likely no, I offed guys from few massage places and unless it was completely outside of working hours I was asked to pay off fee. Only Arena waived it few times  but only because IO had massage in the place on the  same day although not necessarily with the guy I was taking 

36 minutes ago, Michael said:

I would have paid it to the fruit lady if he asked. :)  He was cute. I wanted him the minute I saw him. I could not take my eyes off of him. 500 baht was a steal. Would do it again tomorrow. Hey wait, I just may! ;)

Salt in the wounds for those of us who are unable to pay 500 or even 5000 baht :(