TotallyOz

Trump Tests Positive for COVID

Trump And Covid - Why Glee Is An Appropriate Response

You Gotta Know When To Fold Him

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-43

Ugg. All these people on Facebook saying even though we disagree with Trump we should feel bad for him and hope he recovers.

No fucking way.

This is a guy who did everything he could to pretend the virus didn’t exist just to increase his re-election chances.

Here’s a partial list of things he said or did.

1. Encouraged people not to wear masks.

2. Held massive rallies in the middle of the epidemic where nobody wore masks.

3. Said it would be over in “two weeks.”

4. Admitted to Woodward he knew there was a huge problem but downplayed it.

5. Could have saved hundreds of thousands of people from catching it just by being honest about it.

6. Promised it would be over by Easter.

7. Refused to wear a mask himself

8. Contradicted the CDC and his own staff members about the virus.

9. Suggested people try some weird drug his family held stock in - that drug ended up killing a lot of people

10. Suggested people try bleach to get rid of Covid.

The dude is the man with the most responsibility for the virus spreading as much as it did.

It would have been sad if he never caught it.

https://drunk.substack.com/p/trump-and-covid-why-glee-is-an-appropriate

U miss one where he tweeted that people from states who did the lockdown should rise and protest the lockdown. 

Some even said he fake the tweet, and later claim he didnt have any symptom and reinforce the claim that it is all a hoax

1 hour ago, Michael said:

6. Promised it would be over by Easter.

give him some credit, he did not say by Easter of what year.

I'm afraid that news are  actually increasing his chances of being re-elected due to possible wave of compassion, perish the thought.

23 minutes ago, vinapu said:

I'm afraid that news are  actually increasing his chances of being re-elected due to possible wave of compassion, perish the thought.

My fear is that he will die and Pence will be in and a lot of swing voters will move in that direction. So, yes, I'm hoping he recovers.

1 hour ago, Michael said:

My fear is that he will die and Pence will be in and a lot of swing voters will move in that direction. So, yes, I'm hoping he recovers.

Is Pence THAT bad ?     

2 hours ago, Michael said:

Yes

Perhaps Pence might catch it as well.    Considering the risk, give him and Trump a good injection of the strongest disenfectant. 

On 10/2/2020 at 4:20 AM, vinapu said:

I don’t think so. All Biden has to do is say, “See? We should really take this seriously.”  Most people decided a long time ago and the polls have not moved in six months. Trump might still win by theft, but that also seems a long shot.

2 hours ago, faranglaw said:

I don’t think so. All Biden has to do is say, “See? We should really take this seriously.”  Most people decided a long time ago and the polls have not moved in six months. Trump might still win by theft, but that also seems a long shot.

in  a month we will know for sure