12is12

Engl-speaking BFE in Rio?

Hi All,

Any chance of that?

I don't speak Prtgs, and dislike translation apps for more than short communications.

I'd be happy to pay more for a guy (or more than one) who could offer both garoto service as well as company for a couple of days as I tour Rio. I'd also settle for 'just'-sex accompanied by real conversation.....

Thx

(-:

Guest bobbalino

What day of the week would this commence, and what is the duration? None of my dozen choice guys last week would fit the bill language-wise, but would make for thrilling accompaniment. But there are a few that exist, eg at 117. The unicorn you seek might be more searchable there on a Tues night ... it is wildly busy.

Based on my time and experience, I might try to strike up a conversation with a local customer ... more of them have ESL. They are the insiders.

If it were me, I would show a simple flyer with your specifications to some of the garotos, offering a finders fee, but the candidates should perhaps be on site, not sourced from out in the community. Say $R200-400 to the successful broker, smaller tips or a drink to guys making the search effort with less than zero yield. They like a challenge and a break from the boredom. Bear in mind the broker will want and likely receive a kickback from your new BF. And the BF might accept less than what you believe to be a reasonable setpoint amount. 

My best guess is you would be screening within minutes for language proficiency, appeal, and whatnot. Though roll with the punches ... you are the actual unicorn of unicorns and they will be all over you, like a heat rash, including those speaking Portuguese and imploring you to amend your language requirement. You also may as well be wearing a T-shirt labelled 'warmblooded ATM', but it is all part of the thrills, chills, spills, fulfills of Rio. 

There may be other types of strategies better than mine and better suited to you, some from semi-residents posting here.

I picked the hottest trainer at my gym in Catete to work me out in a few months ... likely no sexual yield but a wet dream of a sweetheart. Paradoxically, his lack of ESL may allow me a few flirtatious inroads that could be fun, and I want to uptick my PRTGS.

Guest bobbalino

IMHO, you do not have to worry about offending any candidate regarding a financial proposal ... even if he were to scoff, he would brush it off and get past it psychologically in an instant. So should you. You are not expected to be an expert or know his particular context.

I also think there are a lot of variables that come into play, too many to cover here.

For example, my tastes would result in R$400 perhaps being a lowball bid. It might fly for a Monday afternoon to Tues afternoon, 117 off hours, if the fellow has no other commitments. But he might earn more than 400 over a few hours on a Tues at 117, less likely so on Wed when it is quieter.

Other factors might include his interest in the itinerary and the subjective value of meals and other perks, as well as the prospects of additional paid date opps. Some have day jobs they do not wish to jeopardize.

Some of the guys have vehicles. I am toying with the idea of a drive to, and overnight in, Paraty or Buzios. I have generally found  Rio quite easy to navigate on my own sight-wise. In contrast, either of the two aforementioned one-way 4-hour drive destinations require bus or car.

If you are genuinely skittish about a proposal, you might speak generally about it, eg, does he know anyone who would meet your specifications and expectations, including compensation. If he himself does not bite, the indirectness offers face-saving potential for you both.

3 hours ago, redxs said:

so if I see a guy in the sauna I can offer him this and it's acceptable (not insulting offer)

400R is the going rate for Tomcal (he is well known and takes care of the guys that stay with him AND they know they will get the same treatment again)...the rates will vary based on the guy and you...and your negotiating skills....

It is a good deal for the guys but take into account you will be responsible for food, drinks, any outings, etc. 

I'm greedy and love variety so 400R is 4-5 guys in the sauna for me....

I have paid various rates and have had a few freebies in the saunas and just got to the point of wanting 24 hour companionship from one guy that I found interesting and very attractive....He does not speak English and my Portuguese is still not advanced enough for full conversations....

Take into account what your want to do for the day...your plans..

You also want to take into account the guy...some guys are easy going and go with the flow whereas some guys will only go certain places with you...

I recommend to every guy who goes to Brazil and does not speak the language to befriend a local who speaks English on a non sexual basis which will help you see a completely different Rio and maybe score for free...

On 11/19/2016 at 6:51 AM, SolaceSoul said:

Is that for 24 hour garoto services AND English-speaking translator services, all at once? Or just for one or the other?

I pay $350. - $400.R for 24 hrs that includes whatever i want to do but as a rule includes going to a club, sex when we get back to the apt, dinner, usually we sleep thru breakfast and then we go to lunch and it is 90% me asking them to go as they are happy to stretch it to 48hrs or 72 hts for that rate,  there is always 1 for sure and usually 2 that speak English and provide the necessary translation skills if neeeded!

We usually go to one of the restaurants in Ipanema within 3 blocks or so of the apt.! But this area includes Farme de Amoedo the "gay" street! The restaurants around there are average for the most part not high end, none of the guys drink alcohol so i would estimate dinner for 5 of us averages around $100. - $125. Depending on where wd go!  Usually one night a visit depending on which guys are with us i might do a Porcau or Fugo de Chau which is much more expensive but the last two trips i didnt although 3 of us did go Hang gliding which is not cheap but well worth it!!

21 minutes ago, Tomcal said:

We usually go to one of the restaurants in Ipanema within 3 blocks or so of the apt.! But this area includes Farme de Amoedo the "gay" street! The restaurants around there are average for the most part not high end, none of the guys drink alcohol so i would estimate dinner for 5 of us averages around $100. - $125. Depending on where wd go!  Usually one night a visit depending on which guys are with us i might do a Porcau or Fugo de Chau which is much more expensive but the last two trips i didnt although 3 of us did go Hang gliding which is not cheap but well worth it!!

As always...thanks for the info...

This helps me understand what is typical so I don't get taken....

For the first time in all my years of traveling, I have decided to hang out with one guy elusively in December and asked him how much it would be....Not too bad overall...

The same thing happened to me on my week long trip to Mexico where i brought a guy along from Sao Paulo! I really like him a lot and he messages me every day and says all the right things! But i dont know if its a line or the truth! I tend to believe its a lone but... he didnt ask for any money for the week in Mexico! I paid only for the airfair($700.). He is planning everything for my trip in January to Brazil and will be coming to Maxico in March, although i really like him i am already getting a little restless!  So we will see what happens!

Guest bobbalino

Tomcal, interestingly, I was thinking yesterday about asking you to follow-up on the hang-gliding you anticipated a while back.

For such an adventure I would need to finesse the translation due to the locals accompanying us being accustomed to talk about gliding on the hung.

Yes, Diego, check off both boxes.

Guest bobbalino

For the sauna pros, again, it depends on what they are foregoing to be with you, along with what they are getting to be with you.

As another reference point, a qualified fitness personal trainer (they are called professor there) charges R$60-70 per hour based on a "package" of sessions. The gym is likely skimming off the top of that if you are using indoor facilities. For a fully booked average day, let's say they take in roughly $400. Probably taxed income. It is a labor-intensive day, without meals and other treats thrown in.

Different packages; different knee bends, thrusts, jerks, etc, but perhaps offers some degree of comparison.

• Members

Would the guy have to use complete words? I mean if he says Engl when he means English, does it count as English? If you say Prtgs and he doesn't know that you mean to say Portuguese, will that mean a deduction from his pay? Why can't you just say what you mean without abbreviation? Is it that hard? I've been doing it all of my life and it's no burden. ^_^

And are you going to pay him in res or reais? Could make a difference!

Guest bobbalino

Cute ... I consider emojis to be like abbreviations, so am I laughing my ass off, LMAO, or ;D to your nudge/wink?

But you make a good point ... bullet point? ... not sure, but I am ducking, may have taken this too far.

• Members

Hi Guys

I am looking for somewhat similar thing. A boy with nice muscular body and good attitude, a bit of english is very helpful as I don't want to communicate over google translate. But I don't want to explore the city and find one. Do you have leads? where should I put my ad? It seems like gayromeo is not very active in RIO.

Guest bobbalino

I do not know where to place a text ad, but www.netgay.com.br sells small banner ads for about $60USD per month ... however, for products on offer, so oriented to sell/for sale rather than buy/wanted. 

Under the eroticos tab can be found listings mostly distinct from Planetromeo's esco ads, but obviously AYOR, and English familiarity likely few and far between.

What are your dates, young11, as some of us here may be there prior to your arrival and could consider forging a path with eyes/ears open?

• Members

There is a guy who's advertising in the Travel Section on Craigslist, Rio, seeking amigos to be with as a guide and a sexual partner.  You might want to hook up with him and expand your horizons with his help and guidance.  [I'd hire him as a guide, and if I found him to be to my liking at sexual play, I might yield!]  He speaks and writes Ingles.

• Members
21 hours ago, axiom2001 said:

There is a guy who's advertising in the Travel Section on Craigslist, Rio, seeking amigos to be with as a guide and a sexual partner.  You might want to hook up with him and expand your horizons with his help and guidance.  [I'd hire him as a guide, and if I found him to be to my liking at sexual play, I might yield!]  He speaks and writes Ingles.

can you post his link?