snwbrdr015

Colombia - my experiences

Guest bobbalino

Interesting and suggestive logo in the window, the rosa "o" doubled in 'boys' and 'online' connoting face-hole, glory-hole, asshole, whatever fuck-hole up for grabs. 

Guest inkaras

Colombia is undiscovered gay paradise. Brazil has saunas with rentboys making it easy for a horny guy of any age and shape to satisfy his sexual needs, but all this actually exists in Colombia too, just not as in your face. I have never been to a country where it is so easy to get laid. Grindr is your best friend there whether you looking for hookers or free fun. Awesome gay scene can be found in bigger cities. I hooked up in Bogota, Cartagena, Barranquilla and Santa Marta with Medellin being an exception, but I was a bit unlucky there. Barranquilla was an unexpected discovery - largely ignored by tourists due to lack of sights of interest, the biggest city on the Caribbean coast has plenty of talent on offer - my grindr was inundated with messages. Obviously, if you want free fun it helps if you are younger and at least not totally out of shape, but there are plenty of prepagos if you not. Just meet them somewhere outside first - shady characters are often easy to filter through a quick conversation over a cup of coffee.

• Members

Thanks, Snwbrdr015, for a further very interesting post.

You've described lots of action by young macho Colombians but I have one question and I'd welcome your thoughts, as well as contributions from other visitors to Colombia. I'm a total top and apart from topping guys, I also enjoy passionate kissing and getting sucked off to completion. How readily do you feel athletic young Colombian guys aged 21-30 are to play bottom for an older top or to suck an older man's cock to completion?

• Members

Dear msclelovr,

You'll be surprised how many guys are willing! I do think the number of tops exceeds the number of bottoms, however due to the sheer quantity of boys you should be able to find a guy of your liking. As a versatile, I was stunned by how many guys identify themselves as versatile too. 

The Colombian attitude towards sex is very lose, but discrete at the same time. A guy has a hard dick > he wants to ease the tension. So even quite a number of 'straight' guys are willing. They top in that case. They consider themselves so macho, they even could fuck a guy :-). They make great tops btw....

• Members
9 hours ago, redxs said:

I would love to visit Medellin but travelling from UK is tricky, several flights and connections required.

Travel to Brazil seemingly easier as more convenient flights and better prices (KLM have another flight sale on...).

9 hours ago, redxs said:

I would love to visit Medellin but travelling from UK is tricky, several flights and connections required.

Travel to Brazil seemingly easier as more convenient flights and better prices (KLM have another flight sale on...).

Not sure where you are looking for your flights? Plenty of 1 stop options with 2 hour change overs in the $600 range.  Fares are similar and flight times much less?  Departures from 2 London airports.

• Members
23 hours ago, firecat691614502759 said:

Not sure where you are looking for your flights? Plenty of 1 stop options with 2 hour change overs in the $600 range.  Fares are similar and flight times much less?  Departures from 2 London airports.

Sorry, I should have added, I'd want to fly from a northwest airport (probably Manchester). Getting to Heathrow can be tricky depending on your location in UK.

• Members
1 hour ago, redxs said:

Sorry, I should have added, I'd want to fly from a northwest airport (probably Manchester). Getting to Heathrow can be tricky depending on your location in UK.

Still pretty simple if you really want to go. Fly LH RT to Bogota ( excellent connections) and there are many flights all day Bogota to Medellin for $40-60. If you are going there should visit both . Lots more choices in Bogota (much bigger)

• Members
20 hours ago, firecat691614502759 said:

Still pretty simple if you really want to go. Fly LH RT to Bogota ( excellent connections) and there are many flights all day Bogota to Medellin for $40-60. If you are going there should visit both . Lots more choices in Bogota (much bigger)

Thanks, I've had a quick looks and looks more promising.

Why do you suggest Bogota? Most of the threads and chat same to rave about Medellin and don't mention Bogota.

• Members

@redxs:

Medellin is the city of 'eternal spring'. The climate is very inviting. The boys are gorgeous, but there are relatively more 'players' amongst them.  Bogota is cooler; they call it 'the freezer', so it's less popular with travelers. Life moves at a slightly faster pace in the capital. The guys however are very keen to hook up. 

• Members

I like Medellin because of its modern architecture , shopping malls etc.  Bogota is more of an Old City which I like.

Bogota is 3x as big so naturally many more boys on Hornet, Grindr, Romeo etc. Climate in Medellin is more consistent and quite nice. The drive from airport to Medellin is really beautiful, reminds me of Austria.

I like them both but Bogota is just more diverse .  No matter where you go in Colombia, there are boys available!.  Flights are cheap and short between the 2 cities so if you are traveling a long way , why not see both?

Guest inkaras

Both Bogota and Medellin are great cities although very different. Visitors generally prefer smaller, less hectic Medellin with its perfect, year-round weather. Bogota is megapolis of 10 million people, has a pleasant old town (or to be precise, what's left of it after the riots in the 40's), but can be grey and cold at times. Tourists don't spend long there as it is a difficult place to fall in love from the first sight. I personally loved my time there, but mainly because of the nightlife and guys I met there. Bogota is one of the intellectual centres of South America, but you will hardly feel it if only visiting for few days.

Medellin seem to have more prepagos or at least they are more visible, maybe because of its smaller size. I found all my guys on grindr and never paid, but I'm not old and in a good shape. It was easy to pull in night clubs, but I'm absolutely rubbish at it.