kjun12

M4M site offline?

32 minutes ago, Latbear4blk said:

The strength of your resentment speaks loudly about what a loss for you is to be ostracized. Sorry, I do miss you over there.

Yeah, I don't deny that at all. I was a committed contributor and participant for fifteen years, and I miss it.

Also, honestly, no longer having available the temptation to go there and see the bottomless stupidities and not listening to each other -- I was not only banned, but my computer and phone IP addresses were actually blocked from viewing the site -- has proven a great boon to my mental and emotional health.

Come to think, I highly recommend it!

• Members

I thought this post was about the massage site. I just tried the "other site" and it seems to be working OK. Others have figured that out already.

43 minutes ago, AdamSmith said:

Yeah, I don't deny that at all. I was a committed contributor and participant for fifteen years, and I miss it.

I think it may be more than fifteen years, and I'm glad you're not in denial about your feelings. It's good that you seem to be willing to talk about them.

It seems to me, the owner of the "other site" is a fairly reasonable guy with a ton of patience (on a day when he's not on-the-rag). Ask Lucky.

B has forgiven a ton of nasty trolls through the years, including the current plague. He has forgiven some more than once. I should know, I was banned at least three times before it became permanent. Is your ban permanent? My goodness, he forgave Rick Munroe after that fiasco he caused.

I've heard, all you have to do is write him and sound contrite, which is not something I could ever do, but others don't seem to have a problem. I can't imagine what you did to deserve the boot, but was it so bad you can't be forgiven? One of my bans lasted a year, but I didn't care. Unlike certain trolls, I don't get addicted to anything.

If you miss the site as much as you say, then why not join all the others who simply created a new username? Your voice is yours and I believe it has respect, I see no need to disguise or silence it. My gut is telling me you're clever enough to create another clever username.

Or do you enjoy feeling sorry for yourself?

• Members
9 minutes ago, AdamSmith said:

I was not only banned, but my computer and phone IP addresses were actually blocked from viewing the site

Wow. I've never heard anyone complain about that before. You must have really put a sledgehammer to his kneecap.

From my personal experience with B, once he's finished with you, like Lucky, JD, and me, it's OVAH.

Still, if you want to rejoin or just have access to the site, get a new IP address. It's not that difficult. I can totally understand your missing the "bottomless stupidities." I don't miss them.

• Members
29 minutes ago, lurkerspeaks said:

Larstrup, be careful. Once "daddy" has spoken, anyone who goes against his wishes is asking for his wrath.

One has to remember, B is a HUGE fan of RuPaul's Drag Race. No one knows true evil like the evil of a drag queen scorned. Once a drag queen lover, always a drag queen lover. Most wish they could be fabulous drag queens. "Be careful" is good advice.

• Members
1 minute ago, RockHardNYC said:

One has to remember, B is a HUGE fan of RuPaul's Drag Race. No one knows true evil like the evil of a drag queen scorned. Once a drag queen lover, always a drag queen lover. Most wish they could be fabulous drag queens. "Be careful" is good advice.

I have always been honest and out spoken over there, and more than a couple of times I got in confrontations with the owner, but so far I have only got friendly warnings. Let's see. In my post I call him and mention that I hope he will not get upset, and invite everyone to sign the petition.

• Members

Many of us are familiar with the "friendly warnings." As I said earlier, possibly on another thread, every queen has her limits. You'll know when the friendly warnings turn into a closed account. Eventually, the outspoken make this discovery.

• Members
1 minute ago, RockHardNYC said:

Many of us are familiar with the "friendly warnings." As I said earlier, possibly on another thread, every queen has her limits. You'll know when the friendly warnings turn into a closed account. Eventually, the outspoken make this discovery.

I am not arguing with you, maybe I have been just lucky. The new thread seems to be promising. I just posted it and it already has three replies.

• Members
2 minutes ago, Latbear4blk said:

I am not arguing with you, maybe I have been just lucky. The new thread seems to be promising. I just posted it and it already has three replies.

I don't view opposing commentary or differing opinion as an argument. IME, three replies does not define promise "over there." I predict the thread will get pulled and you might find out the threshold of your luck.