i am at my house in Mexico this week and i just got the following text from a guy i met last trip! “If you haven't plans tonight i want invite you a party, is a naked party, ...I were organised a same party the last month you can bring a friend”!  lol 

i swear i think the young mexican guys in the small towns surrounding the bigger cities have more sex then Brazilians! :-). or at least close to it!  Grindr blows up down here there are so many guys on it!

i am happy hour at Villa Verde, beautiful hotel that when i first entered the property i thought must have 25+ rooms! it has Five! Beautiful grounds right in the center of the city! It is owned by a gay American couple and has a swimsuit optional sundeck area that cannot be seen from the pool which sits in front of the bar!  while i would consider this a Gay hotel today while i am having a drink here i noticed that 3 of the couples staying here are middle age straight, maybe over middle age!  but cute couple from the states, 34 yr old white guy and 29 yr old Black guy! i am going to invite them to the party later tonight! here’s hoping

the waiter here is very cute and personable! you have to be buzzed in and he is always the one to come let you in! he says “oh my god we haven’t seen you for a long time (3-1/2months) i tell him it’s because my place has been rented continuously and this is the only week i could get in! he says “but you own it?” i tell him yes but people make reservations that have to be honored, but this next season i won’t be renting as i want to be able to come when i want to! he gives me a big smile and says ”are you still drinking the same thing?”. he remembers, this one is a keeper!!....he just brought me a double! he said “i thought this would save time you always have 2!”. i really like this guy! Cute,  smart nice toned body...i need to work on this!

Last night i went out with friends to dinner got back about Midnight and was really tired so thought i would go to bed in 15 mins...but i got a text from a guy here that said ”hey are you at your house? a friend and i are close by but he is straight and wants to go to the straight bar and i don’t! can i stay with you tonight? He has stayed here before and i know him so i said “sure but i am really tired and am going to bed but if you want to stay up and watch TV that’s fine.”  this was 12:30...we finally went to sleep at 3:30! lol so much for a night alone to rest!  He left at noon and i said “do you need any cash for a taxi? and he says no, my House is over by the Hyatt and i said that’s about 3+ miles! i told him let me get you a uber so he said ok! Uber was about $1.25!!  I do love it here!  this afternoon a 19yr old i met off Grindr about 6 months ago messaged me and said “you doing anything around 5:00? “ i go i am meeting friends around 6:00!” and he goes “i am horny i will cum fast!”  and that’s a Sunday afternoon in Merida! 

Yesterday(Sunday) i got back to the house around 6:30 and got on Grindr and there was everyone in Merida on it i swear! eventually i narrowed it down to a 20 yr old who was cute, muscular, and one of the sweetest guys i had met! a couple of hours go by and when we were done having sex he says to me “do you have a BF?”  i said “no one in particular here in Merida” and he says “can i be your BF?” i thought he was joking at first but he wasn’t! We went to my friends Pizzeria and ate and he asked me if i would go with him to his sisters Birthday Party that is coming up? I said “How would you explain who this older tall guy is that you invited?” He said ”I would tell them you are my Boyfriend”!  He has a mother and 2 sisters and a slew of aunts and uncles!  i declined but he said we will talk about again on Tuesday when he sees me! but i didn’t ask him over on Tuesday he is just assuming he is coming over! very sweet but a little to clingy for me...plus i have 3 guys coming over Tuesday!  LOL

last night i invited a guy from grindr over and it was one of those perfect dates! He was 26 has his Masters in Archeology and going to NYC in September to start his Ph.d  He got here at 9:30 and didn’t leave until 2:30 this morning! He spoke perfect English although he said he only learned it 4 years ago!  the first 2 hours he was here we just talked and he was fascinating to listen to!  then we went into the bedroom and he was even more fun!  i am seeing him again tonight!

1 hour ago, mahlhaus said:

must be a rich man.

envy u

I learned a long time ago to never make assumptions especially when i don’t know anything about which i am commenting on! 3 of the 4 were free hookups and the 4th got the standard rate which is $500. pesos-($26.80 US). so if you think $26.80 makes me rich ...I really feel sorry for you!

3 hours ago, mahlhaus said:

must be a rich man.

envy u

I'm the rich one....ask anyone that knows me.

Rich isn't just financial wealth,  read this article...I hit on almost all the points...I suggest everyone read this, once you are free of the worries/debts/obligations   life is good. I've cruised (on ships) QUITE a bit ...many older folk were always amazed that I was able to travel for so long and said I was so young to do so. When I pointed out many things this article talks about, they all agreed it took them too long in life to realize and I was smart to do so at a young age.

https://outofyourrut.com/10-ways-to-be-rich-without-being-wealthy/

9 hours ago, floridarob said:

LOL...when i first met you 16 years ago i and Joe and several others thought you had it made! Young(relative to us)traveling the world...wait you still are and do!! and i still don’t understand how you do it! :-)

the guys i have met are more Spanish , i am not really attracted to the indigenous looking guys not to mention the fact that the indigenous people are extremely short,  women being under 5' tall and the guys not much over!  Since i am 6'4"  we would make quite the odd couple!  most of the guys i have met are from 5'6" to 6'    I lot of the guys I have been with don't look a lot different then the Brazilerios imho.  here is a photo taken at my house at a party and you can decide for yourself.  the tallest guy is 6'1"

claudiobparty.jpg

• Members

@floridarob that was an interesting read. Thanks for posting this link https://outofyourrut.com/10-ways-to-be-rich-without-being-wealthy/

I certainly agree with you that fewer possessions and more experiences enhance life. Consequently I travel for more than half the year, and I’ve done so for 20years. I suspect only ill-health will stop me.

On 3/21/2018 at 5:12 AM, floridarob said:

Rich isn't just financial wealth,  read this article...I hit on almost all the points...I suggest everyone read this, once you are free of the worries/debts/obligations   life is good. I've cruised (on ships) QUITE a bit ...many older folk were always amazed that I was able to travel for so long and said I was so young to do so. When I pointed out many things this article talks about, they all agreed it took them too long in life to realize and I was smart to do so at a young age.

https://outofyourrut.com/10-ways-to-be-rich-without-being-wealthy/

"The sleep of a laborer is sweet, whether he eats little or much, but the abundance of a rich man permits him no sleep.”–Ecclesiastes 5:12.

Beautiful article.

13 minutes ago, mahlhaus said:

yes feel sorry for me

me poor

envy u

Envy is one of the Seven deadly sins.....don't go there.  Read the article.....do something about it. Is easier than you think....look what Msclelovr said.....I certainly agree with you that fewer possessions and more experiences enhance life. Consequently I travel for more than half the year, and I’ve done so for 20years. I suspect only ill-health will stop me.

2 hours ago, floridarob said:

Envy is one of the Seven deadly sins.....don't go there.  Read the article.....do something about it. Is easier than you think....look what Msclelovr said.....I certainly agree with you that fewer possessions and more experiences enhance life. Consequently I travel for more than half the year, and I’ve done so for 20years. I suspect only ill-health will stop me.

Yes, it is possible to live well on almost nothing per day.

And also not hard at all to get the means we need to have a 'nice' life. Whatever that means for oneself, and whatever our background.

My parents were born in the Depression, and thus taught me (without conscious instruction) how to live on nothing, and then also how to go make some money to pay for whatever you might want.