endlessdream

Vietnam, quick note on my last visit to Hanoi. And I’m going back

• Members

I grabbed one set of the 1500 dollars Cathay Pacific first class error fare HAN-NYC return tickets. So two trips to Hanoi impose. Any idea how to maximize the fun? My last visit there was three years ago, only went once to a sauna to have a massage there. I remember it’s beside a lake. You can choose boys behind a glass wall and the one I chose was good. Very cute with great abs. After about 40 minutes massage, he started teasing me in a very ‘profesional’ way. He removed his shorts two minutes later and made his way into me. He was mild at first but very quickly understood that I liked it rough. Great visual with his lean yet muscled body tensing up. He energetically fucked me to cum. I can’t remember the price but it was very cheap, by any standard. One particular thing, mobile phones were not allowed in the sauna. Maybe the owner didn’t want customers to contact the boys afterwards. I’m definitely bringing small nose with my mobile and line on it this time. 

Besides the typical tourist attractions, the young designer fashion scene is burgeoning. 

I had great problems bringing boys back to my hotel last time. I don’t know if it was just my hotel, an isolated case, or it’s common in Vietnam. Any updates?

Thanks guys!

Edited by endlessdream

The boys have really taken to the apps in Hanoi.  You will find several massage boys that work in the saunas openly mentioning it.  The smaller the hotel the more trouble you will have bringing someone to your room.  Especially in Old Quarter hotels.   I usually have a friend with me so not an issue, but in October I went alone and stayed at the Hilton.  I had no problem bringing someone to my room there..  Hope you have fun. I get to Hanoi a few times a year and love it. 

• Members
13 hours ago, paulsf said:

The boys have really taken to the apps in Hanoi.  You will find several massage boys that work in the saunas openly mentioning it.  The smaller the hotel the more trouble you will have bringing someone to your room.  Especially in Old Quarter hotels.   I usually have a friend with me so not an issue, but in October I went alone and stayed at the Hilton.  I had no problem bringing someone to my room there..  Hope you have fun. I get to Hanoi a few times a year and love it. 

Thank you! So far I booked Essence Palace Hotel, double occupancy. It’s very well rated and crazily cheap. Do you think it’s too small to be flexible?

Interesting you picked Essence Palace. It’s the hotel I usually stay in when in Hanoi.  Great location in the Old Quarter.  It caters to Western tourist.  The entire staff speaks fluent English.     Rates are great so I always get a terrace suite.  Fun sitting on terrace and watching the hustle and bustle of the Old Quarter.  If your flying in, let them arrange car.  Cheap and driver knows where hotel is. Old Quarter is difficult for taxis to find their way around. 

Now the downside ...if you want to bring company back to your room.   They used to have a sign in lobby saying No Guest Allowed in Rooms.  When I was there in October it was gone.   But I usually have my boy with me so not looking to bring someone back.  My friend is younger, Vietnamese and we live in Bangkok.  They treat him like royalty as Vietnamese don’t stay in this hotel.   Only one time I have had a Vietnamese friend stop by.  I met him in lobby.  I took him to the room with looks from front desk but nobody stopped me.  I had a package for him from friends so only in room 10 minutes.  I could tell front desk wanted to say something, but I stay there a lot and figure they cut me some slack.   I don’t think u will as lucky.   One guest u will be ok, but different guy every night I think an issue.  They take all passport or ID info.    Extremely small lobby, so impossible to sneak anybody in.     Western chain hotels only place you might get away with revolving door.    I’ll be back there in March or April. Be interested to hear how you make out. 

• Members

I go to Hanoi occasionally.  Not for sex because I go with my partner.  Hanoi is my favorite city because it is more comfortable and not as hot as Saigon.  On one occasion we went to Sapa and it was down right cold there and not as interesting as I expected it to be.  Danang is somewhat boring.  Hoi An is fun with much to see and do.  Dalat is a very clean and nice place with many interesting hotels and places to see. 

I know it is a very short report on Vietnam but if you are interested in going it is a little info.

• Members
On 1/20/2019 at 9:08 PM, paulsf said:

Interesting you picked Essence Palace. It’s the hotel I usually stay in when in Hanoi.  Great location in the Old Quarter.  It caters to Western tourist.  The entire staff speaks fluent English.     Rates are great so I always get a terrace suite.  Fun sitting on terrace and watching the hustle and bustle of the Old Quarter.  If your flying in, let them arrange car.  Cheap and driver knows where hotel is. Old Quarter is difficult for taxis to find their way around. 

Now the downside ...if you want to bring company back to your room.   They used to have a sign in lobby saying No Guest Allowed in Rooms.  When I was there in October it was gone.   But I usually have my boy with me so not looking to bring someone back.  My friend is younger, Vietnamese and we live in Bangkok.  They treat him like royalty as Vietnamese don’t stay in this hotel.   Only one time I have had a Vietnamese friend stop by.  I met him in lobby.  I took him to the room with looks from front desk but nobody stopped me.  I had a package for him from friends so only in room 10 minutes.  I could tell front desk wanted to say something, but I stay there a lot and figure they cut me some slack.   I don’t think u will as lucky.   One guest u will be ok, but different guy every night I think an issue.  They take all passport or ID info.    Extremely small lobby, so impossible to sneak anybody in.     Western chain hotels only place you might get away with revolving door.    I’ll be back there in March or April. Be interested to hear how you make out. 

Thank you for your advise. Seems they are evolving. Here is the reply I got from the hotel (I specified that 'my friend' will be male):

Dear Mr. Feng XU,

Thank you very much for your email.

It is fine if you friend comes to your room during the day. 

Best Regards, 

Mr.HUNG NGUYEN (Mike)

Sales Department

On 1/23/2019 at 11:53 AM, endlessdream said:

It is fine if you friend comes to your room during the day.

As with many hotels worldwide....daytime visitors don't raise eyebrows too often, but try bringing someone in late at night, whether or not they spend the night.........been in that situation too many times, lol 

• Members

i was staying in hanoi for 3 nights in mid january this year. i have stayed at hotel Golden rice. there is no problem to bring back the guests to your room for a few hours. one of them, was coming at 23.00 and said at reception, that he will give me a massage. lady at athe reception was only giggling, but no problem.

same at hotels in hoi an and saigon.

• Members

I snagged a good coach fare ($520) last July for travel last month. By the time the dates arrived I had lost interest in a lengthy coach trip to Asia.

I don't know that I will ever choose coach again for Bangkok. I have a lot of miles on Lifemiles.com, but business class tickets are so scarce as to be impossible. When you do find one, it makes too many stops.

I got a premium economy ticket on Cathay on a Black Friday sale for $1350.   To Bangkok.   Be there for a couple of months with a side trip to Ho Chi Minh City for a week.   
Look at PE to Asia.  Much more comfortable than economy and while more expensive a lot cheaper than business.  

• Members

Ho chi mihn city has a lot more to offer in terms of hiring. There are a few decent massage places for a very reasonable price and min tip 300,000vd i think. The quality of guys are much better in HCMC too if you like muscular guys. But Hanoi is more authentic, guys are on the slim average build, typical asian guys. If you need more detailed info, PM me.