TotallyOz

Moonlight - What do you think of these guys?

1 hour ago, Alaskabear said:

Worth it fly to Thailand to see them!   Is this a typical boy bar?   Or a club and these are dancers?    My type of bodies for sure.   Not roided not wimpy.   

It is typical for the format. This bar has more body types like these. Others are very different and cater to different needs. I like twinks so it is not my cup of tea. 

14 minutes ago, Lucky said:

Oz, I found the video interesting, but it doesn't do much to squelch the tiny dick theory. I guess I like twinkier guys. BUT, if that show was being performed in Palm Springs, I'd go!

Well, I have found just as many big dicks here as I have in Brazil or USA. True size queens can be happy anywhere they just need to see the goods first to not be disappointed. For me, this is not a requisite.

Hot to me. Now I want to go back to Bangkok again! The food and the boys!

I'm less keen on the tatted up look some of them have. Sometimes it works on some guys, but mostly not for me. I don't know why. I guess I find it a bit distracting. "what is that about?"

I'm also not a size queen, so I've never really much paid attention to all the chatter about where the big dicks are. I'm more into faces and typically like the clean cut type. These guys fit that bill. If they know how to use it, whatever they've got is gonna be enough.

Just now, Lucky said:

I have read that the stars of Moonlight are either not available or are quite expensive. Part of the fun of watching those shows was fantasizing about hiring the guy. Have I received correct information?

I hear the same thing. But, I do not know. Not one of the "superstars" of the bar is one I would want to off. I like more the Screwboy twinky type guys. 

• Members
On 3/24/2019 at 11:20 PM, Lucky said:

I have read that the stars of Moonlight are either not available or are quite expensive. Part of the fun of watching those shows was fantasizing about hiring the guy. Have I received correct information?

When I was there in January they were non existent.

• Members
On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 8:39 PM, caeron said:

Hot to me. Now I want to go back to Bangkok again! The food and the boys!

I'm less keen on the tatted up look some of them have. Sometimes it works on some guys, but mostly not for me. I don't know why. I guess I find it a bit distracting. "what is that about?"

I'm also not a size queen, so I've never really much paid attention to all the chatter about where the big dicks are. I'm more into faces and typically like the clean cut type. These guys fit that bill. If they know how to use it, whatever they've got is gonna be enough.

Most of the tats are very old styles called Sak Yant. They are done to provide various "blessing" for the persons life.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yantra_tattooing

• Members
1 minute ago, sydneyboy1 said:

For those travelling to Bangkok soon I wish you a pleasant trip. I just hope the standards are higher than my January experience.

I like BKK sometimes but why not go to Sin City.....Pattaya?

• Members
1 hour ago, matt4twinks said:

I like BKK sometimes but why not go to Sin City.....Pattaya?

A very good question. I last went to Pattaya about 5 years ago after an absence of about 3 years. It was January, peak season. I ventured out on my first night to Boyz Town and bars were as dead as Julius Caesar.There were few boys and few customers. On previous visits they had been packed with customers and contained some of the most attractive young men I have seen in Thailand. I posted on the Sawatdee Gay Thailand forum a thread that I titled “What on earth is going on?” Next night I went to Sunnee. If your into pubescent tattooed anorexics you would have thought you had died and gone to heaven. It you are a gay man who likes men the place was tragic. Things may have improved in the past 5 years but I doubt it. 

This Moonlight is where the OLD JUpiter used to be-beside what used to be calles the Suriwong hotel, now Bavana. They split and there is a jupiter 2000 with also gogo etc. in soi 4, I think even where some 30/40 yrs ago this phenomenon all started as Apollo.

Warning: ML is also much on the bucketlist of young single chinese GIRLs and they compete in hiring the model guys and will also come for the show etc.

The same applies since a few years for the once even so famous BoyBoyBoy in Pattaya-many though claim/say its the final straw for this club to survive.

As a general rule of thumb here in Thailand you can expect lesser real service from modelguys-simply just standing there to be admired and not getting their hands dirty or even wet is the norm, as many claim. As of course with any such rule-numerous exceptions too-you just wont know before what and how and noone will tell.