stlcards81

Bangkok Visit--1st Time Experiencing the Boys

• Members

Hey guys,

I have visited Bangkok a couple of times before, but was always with friends, and didn't get time to explore the boys of Bangkok.  This time, I will be traveling solo at at the end of July/beginning of August and have a few questions for everyone:

1)  I am a big guy.  I know SE Asians can definitely make comments about my size, the Thais are way less abrasive than the Vietnamese and Cambodians.  I get it, and am usually not offended.  However, how will this play into getting dudes in Thailand?

2)  Anyone have any tips/suggestions/itineraries for a first timer?  What are places I should go to?  How should I spread the night out?

3)  Is it safe to bring guys back to room?  Can I?

4)  Is there a language barrier?

5)  What are the going rates?  

Any and all help is greatly appreciated!

• Members
1 hour ago, stlcards81 said:

Hey guys,

I have visited Bangkok a couple of times before, but was always with friends, and didn't get time to explore the boys of Bangkok.  This time, I will be traveling solo at at the end of July/beginning of August and have a few questions for everyone:

1)  I am a big guy.  I know SE Asians can definitely make comments about my size, the Thais are way less abrasive than the Vietnamese and Cambodians.  I get it, and am usually not offended.  However, how will this play into getting dudes in Thailand?  Not really a problem.  I live here and I am huge and have never encountered a bad response.

2)  Anyone have any tips/suggestions/itineraries for a first timer?  What are places I should go to?  How should I spread the night out?

3)  Is it safe to bring guys back to room?  Can I?  Yes you can.  Of course a top class hotel may have some objection.  I would suggest that you use a hotel around Silom area.

4)  Is there a language barrier?  This is easily overcome because most of the boys who work bars can speak enough to get by. 

5)  What are the going rates?  500 baht take off fee paid to the bar and 1000 to 1500 baht to the boy.  The higher end clubs and the boys there, such as Jupiter and Moonlight , want much more.  5000 baht is not uncommon. Unfortunately, their boys are a bit haughty to say the least

If I can help you more just let me know.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated!

Edited by kjun12

https://www.gayguides.com/forums/forum/3-gay-thailand/

Has more info than here about Asia, especially Thailand.

My advice, if you pick someone up at a bar, app or off the street...be careful ...no way of tracking them.

If they work at a bar, I've NEVER had a theft problem with a bar  guy.....just not all will perform as "promised"...I can do everything means they'll say that until it comes time to do everything....I am VERY clear about that.

Food is AMAZING in Thailand as are the massages...but if you've been already , you know that.

11 hours ago, floridarob said:

https://www.gayguides.com/forums/forum/3-gay-thailand/

Has more info than here about Asia, especially Thailand.

My advice, if you pick someone up at a bar, app or off the street...be careful ...no way of tracking them.

If they work at a bar, I've NEVER had a theft problem with a bar  guy.....just not all will perform as "promised"...I can do everything means they'll say that until it comes time to do everything....I am VERY clear about that.

Food is AMAZING in Thailand as are the massages...but if you've been already , you know that.

Yes, please go to the forum indicated. One area with bars is under development and places have relocated. You really need the latest as any other guide and most sites are woefully out of date the Gay Thailand forum is up to date and reliable. Hey, I post there it has to be good!

FloridaRob,

What did you mean by "just not all will perform as "promised"...I can do everything means they'll say that until it comes time to do everything" and then - "I am VERY clear about that."

Are you clear about warning us, and there's nothing to do about it save be prepared for disappointments?

Or you somehow make it clear to them that such conduct would be unacceptable?

• Members

I send the guy home if he is unwilling to do basic sex acts, or if he reneges on promises made in the hiring. The fact is that not all of the guys think that having sex with fat old white men is exciting, and their response might show it. But for a guy who wants the money and wants the work, you will find that they work hard to appear eager for sex with you, and the result is often quite fun.

• Members

I have learned to be very clear from the beginning of my wants/desires.  I even have a page in the "notes" section on my iPhone with some basic translations for things like kiss/fuck/top/bottom etc along with a pic for each.  (Make sure to use words that translate well like active/passive vs top/bottom when using a translating app and try to pick up on local slang, like rimming in Spanish is "besar negro," which translates to "black kiss" in English.) 

Anyway, be clear from the beginning and reduce payment accordingly if they don't perform as expected.  I have had very few disappointments in Bangkok, maybe just two or three guys and I've visited about a dozen times in the last 15 years or so?