pauleiro

Cost of longer stay with boy in Brasil

• Members

Money given in sauna ot at hotel for 30 minutes to one hour session has been discussed thoroughly.

What is given for longer stay ? It is clear that travel expenses, food and drinks as well as costs of visits (museums, ...) are paid by customer. But how much is given to boy eg for 2 days and a night of for a complete week end (friday evening until sunday evening ie 2 nights) ? What about a whole week ? 

Any input will be appreciated. Thks 

• Members

1. I stayed with one guy for 4 days in an Ipanema hotel, the price was R$ 300/day.

2&3. There was one other Rio guy telling me his price is R$700 for a day when he was flown to Europe, and another guy asking for R$3,000 for a 4 day interstate trip.

4.  I paid the return air tickets for this guy from Rio to São Paulo. He did not ask for any cash as he wanted to visit SP. He stayed with me for 4 days and worked in the sauna and visited his clients on Grindr. I paid an extra night hotel for him after I flew out of the country, but was not asked to give him any extra money. 

• Members

There are exceptions (there are always outliers), but generally, these prices quoted above for days, overnights and weekends would be quite higher for the garotos that are more built/muscular, are competitive athletes, bodybuilders or fitness models, and consider themselves or are considered A-listers. As someone mentioned above, this also applies to those who advertise (their rates for hourly visits are also higher).

3 hours ago, Tartegogo said:

Reading the replies, I think I got screwed! I paid 1800 for 48 hours. I really enjoyed, though. 

Wasn't getting screwed the point? :rolleyes:

I always figure that as an obvious gringo who doesn't speak the language, I'm going to pay a premium until I really get to know the place. Seems to me it's the cost of the education. Still a bargain in my book if you enjoyed your time!

• Members

Somewhere between the floor and ceiling price structure. The higher he and I shoot, the greater the premium rate. Therefore, it tends to be a range rather than a central equilibrium, notwithstanding the length of the arrangement (but possibly other lengths).