BiBottomBoy

Why Do We Care So Much About Ellen?

• Members

"We" don't.  She broke some ground and humanized gays to millions, but I barely gave a shit before she fired all her staff for cheaper scabs and the tsunami of negative info about her crested.  

Since then... do. not. give. a. fuck.

• Members
1 hour ago, BiBottomBoy said:

Oh come on. Lesbians are loved in American culture

IMHO only if they stay well-hidden and discreet. That way, no-one has to think about what physical activity they might enjoy.

IDK why Oprah and Gayle have just popped into my head…

• Members
5 hours ago, BiBottomBoy said:

Lesbians are loved in American culture

What a silly supposition. Perhaps it was an attempt at humor?

Our straight male culture may love a girl-on-girl fantasy, but the girls better be pretty, buxom, and slender, and they better love sucking cock. I don't know many lesbians who fall into that category.

In many ways, lesbians get more public disdain than gay males. Lesbians do not have an easy time assimilating into hetero culture, especially conservative communities. Unlike gay males, I don't know many lesbian hairdressers.

• Members
2 hours ago, BiBottomBoy said:

well here lesbians are much more accepted than gay men

Fashionable lesbians, perhaps. Not so much the masculine-looking militants.

America is too large and too diverse to compare to anything in France, which is smaller than the state of Texas. Also, the French have a distinct, historical culture, steeped in tradition. Not really sure where gays fit into that, male or female. The average French man is slender and effeminate or androgynous. Kind of reminds me of certain Asian cultures. Most French gays are not attracted to hyper-masculinity or roid-types.