Eric

Tawan bar

11 hours ago, caeron said:

https://www.facebook.com/tawanmuscleman/

They say they are open. I am sure that when one of us who cares gets to Thailand, we'll get a report. 

They're not the kind of guys that appeal to many board members.

from few picks on facebook I see some of guys from Sabaidee Spa could have migrated to Tawan , too bad I'm stuck at home  for time being

5 hours ago, vinapu said:

from few picks on facebook I see some of guys from Sabaidee Spa could have migrated to Tawan , too bad I'm stuck at home  for time being

I think you misread the dates on the fb post. The pics of the sabaidee guys were posted on 2020. I was told some of the guys still afraid to come back to work. 

7 hours ago, caeron said:

I will be there in a few weeks and will check in. I'm a bit dubious that it will be worth the time versus the apps, but will report my experience.

don't come with any pre-conceived notions , specially now in covid, restrictions  and lockdowns time when things are not quite normal or regular.

And probably you may want to get some fresh air with Bangkok's  smells instead of just sitting in the hotel combing through Grindr

3 hours ago, orson said:

I think you misread the dates on the fb post. The pics of the sabaidee guys were posted on 2020. I was told some of the guys still afraid to come back to work. 

post from January 24 shows 2 guys , both from Sabaidee , one of them Tawan veteran.

Guys may be afraid to return but that would be strange covid logic as massage client may be as much infected as bar one . Even if some are  I always remind myself and willing listeners that all we need is one guy from one bar.

My December experience was that even reduced selection is still selection 

It is pretty common for about all guys and certainly when they are in need of money, to simply have 2 jobs or to just try out another place at advice of a friend or to share up places for chance of more customers to hang on-or even just to tell you can avoid that high OFF by visiting them next day at ... for direct actions! Just leave you pre-assumed idea of fixed jobs and lifelong employments.

It is in TH very common for both shops and bars to require the guys who work there to have at least enough ´offs/jobs´ to cover the wages they (may) get.

12 hours ago, vinapu said:

don't come with any pre-conceived notions , specially now in covid, restrictions  and lockdowns time when things are not quite normal or regular.

And probably you may want to get some fresh air with Bangkok's  smells instead of just sitting in the hotel combing through Grindr

I love just walking the streets. I'm pretty sure it won't be close to normal, but after a couple of years cooped up, I just need to go somewhere for my mental health. The few years in the US have been very depressing. Covid and fascists.