De7548

Sexy swimwear and lycra

The pandemic has seen off any independent underwear stores in Pattaya and I don't recall seeing any in Bangkok.

The last time I was in an independent gym in Thailand, I was the only customer.   Wearing loose fitting clothing, as most members will be pleased to hear.  

I don't recall seeing a busy gym in Thailand, although my experience is mostly of a handful of hotel gyms and looking through the window of other gyms.   Possibly as the prices are relatively high for Thailand.   A monthly sub at some neglected gym in Thailand costs significantly more than at a properly maintained low cost gym chain in the UK.

Where I have seen people in gyms, they tend to be wearing loose fitting clothing.

When in Pattaya I used to visit the Coco gym which is situated on Beach Road. It’s large and well equipped and pre Covid it was busy with tourists, expats and local Thais. The dress code was not at all orientated towards Lycra, although when I went there, working out was my objective not hooking up with other guys. I never took boyfriends to gyms, but Occasionally I bought them speedos when I thought they would look good in them on the beach.