PeterRS

Are You Prepared For The Coming Global Recession?

26 minutes ago, wtfool said:

how do i block you? you are real annoying guy, thankfully I discovered it is easy to do, I don't have to read your BS any more

I'm glad what you want to block me: that means you have no more arguments for to protect your position in discussion.

Local trends in investment into foreign property within Russians (Top-10 countries):

In the spring of 2022, the geography of demand has changed markedly. Today it is distributed as follows (data for the fourth quarter of 2021 are given in brackets - then there was an active growth in demand after covid restrictions):

Turkey - 34.0% (25.9%);
Bulgaria - 17.4% (19.4%);
Montenegro - 9.2% (8.1%);
Cyprus - 6.6% (8.1%);
Georgia - 6.5% (3.4%);
Spain - 5.1% (6.7%);
UAE - 4.7% (3.3%);
Italy - 2.8% (4.3%);
Greece - 2.5% (2.7%);
Egypt - 2.0% (2.3%).

14 hours ago, wtfool said:

I unblocked you so I can get one final word 😉

the topic of this discussion is about a possible upcoming global recession, if this were to happen? and with what is happening in the world right now there's a extremely high probability

in recessions the cost of oil comes tumbling down due to the decrease in productivity, got as low as zero during covid,  a petrostate like Russia will suffer greatly from this 😁 I am just wondering moses how your property sales % chart is going to look then?  also with all the successes in the war recently by Ukraine and hopefully more to come 🤞 added to the upcoming turmoil caused by a recession looks like Russians staying in their newly accquired homes in Turkey may not be such a bad option.

I did read today thay Ukraine awarded their highest honour possible to a Turkish drone maker, his company are very famous in Ukraine for the assistance their drones are providing, carrying 4 weapons at a time, he claimed when receiving his medal that his company and the Turkish people are fully behind Ukraine...maybe moving to Turkey is not so good after all 🤣

now I will block you again mr moses as I've no interest whatsoever in reading another word from you.

"Turkish people" are behind of money. As usual.

Turkish airlines make about 300 flights weekly btw Russia and Turkey, Russians are #1 guests in Turkish hotels, staff speaks Russian. Russian payment system MIR has been urgently implemented almost in all Turkish banks.

Turkey didn't join to any Western "sanctions". Instead of it Turkey keeps to buy Russian oil, gas, weapon and other articles of Russian export, and then resell with profit as  "Turkish" products to countries where politics play "sanctions game", and population of these countries pays for their politics ambitions, while politics call "Global recession" (look on the title of this thread) their own fuckup.

"Gazprom" profit for year 2021 $40 bln, in 2022 Gazprom sold 30% less and already has profit $50 bln in a half of year. So recession isn't that global, you know?

P.S. I like your "ostrich behavior" with blocking, please keep your head in the sand.

10 minutes ago, wtfool said:

Ukraine Ukrainian Flag GIF - Ukraine Ukrainian Flag Stand With - Discover &  Share GIFs

yes, yes, don't forget take this flag into the line for subsidies for gas and electricity, and don't heat your home above 19+С (if you are in Europe).

Meeting in Prague week ago with demands to govt quit sanctions and be neutral in conflict collected more than 100 000 participants.

cf2db70213e2d316d7af73fa96b8e9e0.thumb.jpg.fc5917c06cf34fa63f6250688fa95e83.jpg

26 minutes ago, wtfool said:

your country is a failed state

yes,yes, Alzheimer Biden said the same, he also said what Ruble has rate 200 per $1. Meanwhile Ruble is declared best currency in World in 2022 and is now stronger 20% than year ago, also is only currency what got stronger in 2022 than USD...

I'm living in 2 bedrooms apts, August was hot here - whole month +33C, so 2 aircons has been worked 24/7, electricity also has been used for to cook, heat water, for forced air inflow with air purification, computers worked 16 hours per day. My electricity bill is $24.6 for ~300 kWt*h.

1662811569105.png.a2b3ac9c18cd86f58786b6939a42320c.png

How much you paid for electricity in August?

7 minutes ago, wtfool said:

I just hope that they have the good sense to end their stupid war killing many many Ukraine innocent civillians as well as sending many thousands of it's young men to needless slaughter.

Should I care after Ukrainian Nazi killed 2 of my relatives at the East of Ukraine after coup in Ukraine in 2014, while you all - Westerners - kept your tongues in ass in 2014 - 2022? Where you were at that time? 

So, don't forget: every time when you publish "Stand with Ukraine", you publish "Stand with Nazi".

640146_1646326918.thumb.jpg.6755c445c56e630c2cf7dbe4a92e21c5.jpg

8 hours ago, Moses said:

Meeting in Prague week ago with demands to govt quit sanctions and be neutral in conflict collected more than 100 000 participants.

at least they could demonstrate freely without being afraid of being shot, imprisoned or called traitors by their government and compatriots which couldn't be said about those Russians who would be protesting against the war.

Since apparently about 80% Russians supports Putin politics, then it means in Moscow only there's 2 million who don't , nothing to sneeze at. Will they be able to demonstrate that freely ?

8 hours ago, wtfool said:

I just hope that they have the good sense to end their stupid war........ sending many thousands of it's handsome young men to needless slaughter, cruelly robbed of their lives!

obviously their compatriots don't give a shit about those senseless deaths as we can see by some comments in this thread

8 hours ago, Moses said:

Meanwhile Ruble is declared best currency in World in 2022

I wonder by whom ?

It reminds me of propaganda leaflet I saw in Tashkent airport back in Sept 1977, yes 45 years ago. It said ' Soviet people are proud of their currency ruble, world's strongest currency". It looks old habits are dying slow. 

4 hours ago, Moses said:

Yes, yes, stay for them (translation from Ukrainian: "Our religion - nationalism"). :

1662901722602.thumb.png.ec82889cd2a8db9faa455ad55ddad8e9.png

Thanks to Putin world come to repeat Churchils' memorable quota (PeterPS correct me if I'm wrong ) 

" If Hitler invaded hell I'd be saying few polite words about Lucifer "

Reading this thread I started to sympathize with  Putin's policy of persecuting gays in Russia.

1 hour ago, vinapu said:

I wonder by whom ?

"Just" Bloomberg: "Ruble Surpasses Brazil’s Real as Year’s Best-Performing Currency" https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-05-11/russian-ruble-surpasses-brazilian-real-as-world-s-best-currency 

"Just" Reuters "Russian rouble climbs to strongest in 7 years vs dollar, euro" https://www.reuters.com/markets/europe/russian-rouble-climbs-strongest-7-years-vs-dollar-euro-2022-06-21/

What else are sanctions for? 

By the way, all you need to know about current situation: 17 minutes with Tucker Carlson (it is not Russian TV)

1 hour ago, wtfool said:

Brutal Attacks on Russian Gays Revealed in DocumentarySending Our Gay Students to Russia - NYU Jordan Centerimage.jpeg.8333793df5699a1be371be8cbb758d5a.jpegCrackdown on LGBT Russians | Human Rights First

So what? Any unregistered action will be stopped here. Gays, Greens, Left, Right - it not important: if action haven't been registered in city hall, then result will be the same.

By the way: the only "antigay" law here is law which forbids "gay propaganda" within minors. This law is stupid, I agree, but still here is no any another law about gays. 

On the picture police fights with football fans

otkrovennoe-intervyu-o-futbolnom-fanatizme-s-andreem-malosolovym-chast-3-foto.thumb.jpg.99ab7014646e6f41985192258c9dae6e.jpg

Registered in Sankt-Petersburg's city hall meeting for gay rights:

Spbpride2014_-_1.thumb.jpg.02b0c1c1dd209b599317030e2aa738bb.jpg

1084px-Spbpride2014_-_3.thumb.jpg.ee6b307b8a6c4423d299d73473d8e426.jpg

6 hours ago, Moses said:

Well, could you please use Google and watch results of "persecution" by own eyes?

I tried " Gay Pride Russia 2022 " and all it showed  were graves murdered in Bucha and ruins of Mariupol.

Then I tried 'Gay best places in Russia" and it came with Lefortovo, Lubyanka, Matrosskaya Tishina and Butyrki prisons and Penal Colony # 47 near Vorkuta.

It must be some bug or something so I better stop

4 hours ago, Moses said:

So what? Any unregistered action will be stopped here.

something tells me that unregistered demonstration of war supporters like you would go very smoothly and uninterrupted.

7 hours ago, Moses said:

By the way, all you need to know about current situation: 17 minutes with Tucker Carlson (it is not Russian TV)

no need, I speak Russian so can go to source but unfortunately your news operate according to old communist propaganda principle "question today, answer yesterday "

5 hours ago, vinapu said:

Then I tried 'Gay best places in Russia" and it came with Lefortovo, Lubyanka, Matrosskaya Tishina and Butyrki prisons and Penal Colony # 47 near Vorkuta.

Do you know about search personalization in Google? It shows results in accordance with your previews searches.

Mine search looks like:

image.thumb.png.ab5f59209547f3f535f0ab6f0834f71e.png

1662966754309.thumb.png.50228a26708ea282e053011282b9dfe9.png

Can I just say that I find the tone of this thread going downhill too quickly. Most people support Ukraine. A few clearly support Russia. Getting worked up about it here is not going to do anything but arouse deep-rooted feelings. I have never been to Ukraine but support it after the Russian invasion. I have been four times to Moscow and twice to St. Petersburg. They are both amazing cities with some extraordinary wonders. I loathe Putin's homophobia but that did not stop me making meaningful glances at a waiter in a St. Petersburg hotel which, if my gaydar was working properly, were reciprocated. That is as far as I went, though, I would never have risked anything more.

In my view, anyone even attempting to find a gay venue or to hook up with a Russian in Russia is asking for a great deal of trouble - even if they feel safe for Russians who live there.. I know two blacks don't make etc. , but would those prepared to chance it in Russia do likewise in Brunei, Iran, Nigeria, some of the Gulf States etc.?

24 minutes ago, PeterRS said:

I loathe Putin's homophobia

It isn't "Putin's homophobia". It is social homophobia and root are lays in influence of Russian orthodox church to society. But current situation here is better than in Poland (EU member!) where regions proclaims themself "LGBT free zone" under influence of catholic church.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT-free_zone

Krasnik_lgbtfreezone_01.jpg.21338e16137e67f9f5ea68d7b4555865.jpg

865px-LGBT_Free_Zones_Poland_2020.thumb.png.6cf7b9681d07e8132cdc40a5a1b35811.png

1 hour ago, wtfool said:

dishonest and disagreeable guy moses

1 hour ago, wtfool said:

lying guy Moses

1 hour ago, wtfool said:

russian cheerleader moses

Well, isn't it typical bazaar style of discussion - personal attacks instead of facts, is it?

Let me know when you will stop your hysteria and will ready to discussion as normal mature men, darling.

1 hour ago, wtfool said:

yes and you can blame the dishonest and disagreeable guy moses for that, the topic was about an upcoming global recession and if the worst predictions being made right now are correct then it's going to be awful in many many parts of the world and could affect us all?.........not Russia, according to lying guy Moses

I don't blame anyone for their beliefs. I am not sure if you know that Moses not only owns the other chat site sawatdee network and has over the years also willingly provided technical help to gaybuttonthai.com. He did not have to buy sawatdee and keep it running. Several thailand gay chat sites have vanished in recent years. But he decided to keep sawatdee open. I don't know if you look at that site. Many do.

It also happens that he lives in Russia. For all I know he may be Russian. Like it or not he is still as entitled as anyone else to his opinion without these being called lies - unless you can prove they are lies. And what reason do you have for calling him disagreeable? The fact is that much of what he has written is NOT lies. I have been there. When were you last in Russia?

Frankly, I find your comments on this topic so totally different from those on the other thread "Your life as a Senior Gay Man". There you paint yourself as being a gay who has chosen to live in Pattaya but terrified about being seen taking a boy out of a bar. You tell us we will not believe how much "a bag of nerves" you are if you are brave enough to invite a sexy guy to your condo. Then how you almost hide in corners waiting for the coast to be clear. 

I find your activity on both threads getting pretty clear to trolling.

48 minutes ago, Moses said:

Well, isn't it typical bazaar style of discussion - personal attacks instead of facts, is it?

the odd thing about this thread is a brand new member (less than 4 days) coming w personal attacks and a whole lot of “poor me” drama on another thread.  

It’s almost as if he’s been here before and has some ax to grind ?  Odd indeed.  

These trolls really aren’t smart and lack the impulse control necessary to play their game well.